Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Premiership Football thread

I guess better late than never for Tottenham

Hopefully Clint Dempsey will stay up with somebody else if Fulham get relegated. Been one of their best players, afraid that's not saying much. Was glad Tottenham smoked Fulham today but if anybody's gonna score for them might as well be Dempsey. Huddlestone with a couple nice goals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan

Hopefully Clint Dempsey will stay up with somebody else if Fulham get relegated. Been one of their best players, afraid that's not saying much. Was glad Tottenham smoked Fulham today but if anybody's gonna score for them might as well be Dempsey. Huddlestone with a couple nice goals.
    Yeah,good result. I think the new manager has sortd things for Spurs,BUT I think something needs to be done with Berbatov. Personally,I'd sell the whining dog. He is an amazing technical player,but when he doesn't have the ball,when he is playing poorly,he has a bad effect on all those around him. Spurs have Keane who is the most under rated player in the Permiership,his goals to games ratio is superb,Defoe is good and Bent is a goalscorer.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE CHELSEA VILLA:4-4-!!?!?! i'M NOT A FAN OF EITHER SIDE BUT GREAT FOOTBALL IS AMAZING TO SEE!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In La Liga news... Real beat Barcelona 1-0 with a goal from the 'Animal' Baptista....

The win put's us at 41 points leading the way.

Heres the sweet as goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOJDIXRPnjU

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan

Yeah,good result. I think the new manager has sortd things for Spurs,BUT I think something needs to be done with Berbatov. Personally,I'd sell the whining dog. He is an amazing technical player,but when he doesn't have the ball,when he is playing poorly,he has a bad effect on all those around him. Spurs have Keane who is the most under rated player in the Permiership,his goals to games ratio is superb,Defoe is good and Bent is a goalscorer.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE CHELSEA VILLA:4-4-!!?!?! i'M NOT A FAN OF EITHER SIDE BUT GREAT FOOTBALL IS AMAZING TO SEE!
    Berbatov is a F****** moper isn't he, when I started watching them last year it got on my nerves, the crying and whining when somebody didn't get him the ball. But as I watched more I figured he was good enough to get away with it honestly.

Keane is very good but so many of his goals come off of Berbatov flick ons, now that's not all Berbatov, Keane puts himself into the right places but they work so well together that I wouldn't want them to get rid of Berbatov. Keane-Defoe, Keane-Bent just isn't nearly as dangerous as Keane-Berbatov IMO, Keane plays off of Berbatov.

That's why I didn't get the Bent transfer. I haven't been watching soccer/football that long but it seemed clear to me that Berbatov and Keane worked well together and Defoe was a "good" sub (honestly I think he's kind of S*** most of the time but most people seem to think highly of him) but he barely got in the game as it was so why the F*** did they need Bent?

Especially when the defence is such crap. And the central midfield is so average, and average is really stretching it IMO with guys like Jenas, it was no surprise to me that he was on that 20 worst misses video I posted, sucks.

Heard something about Man U offering Saha, Wes Brown, and cash. F*** that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow! The Premiership gets better and better every week! Tottenham winning 6-4,Berbatov scores 4?!?! Bloody hell!

Mick,my boy,United LOST!! But bloody Arsenal are losing too! Fwock!! We need to beat Everton but for some reason the goals have dried up from midfield and we are not keeping clean sheets anymore. Glad United lost though,hopefully Liverpool will lose tomorrow. Come on ARSENNNALLLL;1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow! The Premiership gets better and better every week! Tottenham winning 6-4,Berbatov scores 4?!?! Bloody hell!

Mick,my boy,United LOST!! But bloody Arsenal are losing too! Fwock!! We need to beat Everton but for some reason the goals have dried up from midfield and we are not keeping clean sheets anymore. Glad United lost though,hopefully Liverpool will lose tomorrow. Come on ARSENNNALLLL;1
    SAME OLD ARSENAL, ALWAYS CHEATING......... no way you guys won that match, no way. You needed help from the ref and you cheated as usual. Bastards

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We were ROBBED! ROBBED! I tell 'ya....

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick

Where's Taansend...we need a West Ham party in here.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick

Where's Taansend...we need a West Ham party in here.
    What can I say....
    Shit! happens...
    We still got 45 points 2 shy of Arsenal, Arsenals got West Ham next week we've got Birmingham....
    If West Ham can pull the double sweep here and United does it's job well as we're suppose to over at Birgminham that'll put us in the lead.

Come ooooooon UNITED!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COOOMMMMMEEE ONNNN YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENLALALA LALALALAL,what heart,what resolve and what desire. Eduardo awesome.Defence superb. I'm glad Bedtner was sent off. Did you see how bad he playued?!?!?!?! Embaressing and not only that but he was complaining about not getting first team amtches! Errrrm,I wonder why.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COOOMMMMMEEE ONNNN YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENLALALA LALALALAL,what heart,what resolve and what desire. Eduardo awesome.Defence superb. I'm glad Bedtner was sent off. Did you see how bad he playued?!?!?!?! Embaressing and not only that but he was complaining about not getting first team amtches! Errrrm,I wonder why.?
    CHEATING BASTARDS!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee
    CHEATING BASTARDS!!!!!
    You're right,of course we cheated,I mean Yakubu,Neville and a few others didn't dive at all did they?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee
    CHEATING BASTARDS!!!!!
    You're right,of course we cheated,I mean Yakubu,Neville and a few others didn't dive at all did they?
    Eduardo plays in the NBA right ?? the way he brought that ball down with his hand was excellent for his goal.

Hey Coronation Street are looking for a new star actor, I heard Fabregas was going to apply and so he should as look how he acted after Arteta's hardly touched him, he went down like he had been stabbed to death, he'd make a great victim you know.

JUST SAME OLD ARSENAL EYY ?? ALWAYS CHEATING.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eduardo has been scoring goals left,right and centre.One of the coolest finishers I've seen,reminds me of Ruud Van Niistlerooy who is one of the greatest finishers in the history of football!! We have lost Toure,Song and Eboue to the African Nations Cup!!! Why the hell must they have it at this time of the year!! Idiiots! Also looks as if Gilberto/Diarra and Lehmann may leave this month or at the end of the seaons with Diaby a maybe. Diaby should just be patient though.

Defoe has been told he can leave Tottenham but he wants to stay and fight fro his place Am I missing something here?Why the hell would he want to stay at SPURS?! ESPECIALLY if United and Chelsea are looking for a striker!

Dna Chelsea have been hit hard by the Nations cup,Essien,Drogba,Kalou(WHO IS AWESOME) all gone.

We have you tomorrow Oumafan,in the Crling Cup! COME ON ARSENAL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We have Chelsea tonight EL GAMO on Sky Sports and if we make it to Wembley which we will then I will be guaranteed a ticket as I'm a season ticket holder, If Arsenal get through I might see you there bro

Thread Information