Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How would have Ricky Burns done against Broner?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How would have Ricky Burns done against Broner?

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fightscorecollector View Post
    I think Burns workrate gives Broner a tonne of trouble. Does it mean he will win the fight I really dont know but id like to see it.
    lol Burns is too slow and sloppy to compete with Broner and he's not going to threaten anybody with that minimal punching power.

It's a huge mismatch.. That's why he ran away from the challenge and faced the easier , faded Katsidis instead..
    i aint been on this forum long but ive already identified you as the biggest shit talker going. it was broner that refused the burns fight. what planet are you from. also 1 thing burns is not is slow. give it a rest and dont come back untill you get your facts str8
    lol mannn GTFO ya snot snosed noob.. You are in no position to be telling a proven member like myself to " dont come back until you get your facts straight "...

You a funny guy.. So it was Broner who ducked Burns huh?? lol Only dude who needs to check facts is you..

You better brighten up before you get your head flushed down the toilet filled with turd..

Here's a FACT

Adrien Broner slams Burns for ducking him

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Burns workrate gives Broner a tonne of trouble. Does it mean he will win the fight I really dont know but id like to see it.
    lol Burns is too slow and sloppy to compete with Broner and he's not going to threaten anybody with that minimal punching power.

It's a huge mismatch.. That's why he ran away from the challenge and faced the easier , faded Katsidis instead..
    Burns certainly isnt slow or sloppy ask Martinez and Katsidis about that
    You sound pretty new to the sport.. Welcome, fella..
    Certainly not new to the sport mate , certainly not looking for a slagging match either, but Burns is not slow.

Infact beating Katsidis and Martinez is better that what Broner has on his record...now am i right on that one?

ps: and to prove im a fair man...i read that the pic you have on your profile is your womans top half??...you are a lucky man , maybe i will get my woman to do that aswell lol..great idea
    Fair enough.. Burns isn't terribly slow like Carlos Baldomir for instance but speed is definitely not his strong point.

Roman Martinez himself is fairly slow and limited yet he was able to knock Burns down in the first round... Most fighters with reasonable speed wouldn't get caught by a slow, lead right hand so early in the fight..

And the reason why I say he's sloppy is because dude eats alot of unnecessary punches while switching from offense to defense. He doesn't switch modes with fluidity which is why he gets hit by shots he shouldnt be getting hit with..

I do agree that Burns has a better record than Broner though.. Not by much, but he does...

BTW thanks for the compliment bruh..

BTW thanks for the compliment bruh.......... no problem mate i need to get this done monday when im off , just hope teh mrs is up for it lol

do you need to have many posts to get an avatar?
    Hidden Content

collecting scores from the best boxing sites and forums

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve View Post

i aint been on this forum long but ive already identified you as the biggest shit talker going. it was broner that refused the burns fight. what planet are you from. also 1 thing burns is not is slow. give it a rest and dont come back untill you get your facts str8
    lol mannn GTFO ya snot snosed noob.. You are in no position to be telling a proven member like myself to " dont come back until you get your facts straight "...

You a funny guy.. So it was Broner who ducked Burns huh?? lol Only dude who needs to check facts is you..

You better brighten up before you get your head flushed down the toilet filled with turd..

Here's a FACT

Adrien Broner slams Burns for ducking him
    You no what I am going to say Bud, Burn's all the way.

Thread Information