Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...speak.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...speak.

wacko this just a thought but, to me it`ll be a good idea if we had one of those trivia question things or "did you know" so we can all learn new boxing history every day or every week.

boxing knowlegde or new is what most of us are here for.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...speak.

Ayy wack i know other thingg we can doo wiyh outt bitch ass dogg eating groupies that change there name on a weekly basis annd creattee other acouunts too bacc himsellf up. bitch ass muthafucka don'tt realise that no body respeccs him and is one of thhe forumms moronic posters. boxingfraud thinkks he a gangster cuz he bangs online. bitch ass nigga woulkd get murdered onn thee fuccing streeettss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now since ya kinda got me pissed off. (I sober up fast.)

Pulled your last 10 posts. THESE are you actual quotes. Check them if you doubt me.
    lets see.. these are quotes from your posts. Really tryin' to make freinds here huh! Maybe you should have a drink..or 3!

1. damn what's your problem?
    2. you got it bad
    3. get a life, stop hating damn prick.
    4. go stick a branch up ur a$$
    5. hide behind a tree A$$WHORE!
    6. I don't care about what everyone is saying
    7. wow you guys totally killed the topic
    8. yup YOUR A IDIOT!
    9. its ok after just a few more hating, nobody will here from u again!
    10. so no point at really replying to you.

So I see your really a nice guy....and everyone must like you...NOT

Remember When I backed you on a post? when you were getting dissed and hacked?

Don't like funny drunk guys? gee that's not what you said before!

Heres some of your quotes to me before!

there are times when I just feel like laughing even when I have no idea
    what another drunk forum member is talking about,
    and this is one of those times.
    it just seems like a good idea landmine
    you are brilliant what ever you meant.
    you just gave the best idea possible.
    fits this sh1t post brilliant just brilliant.

I dunno.....feel better now......think I'll have another drink..

want one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If we could find a way to invite a professional boxer here for a chat room session where we could actually ask them questions

Or maybe have a topic where we can post questions for a boxer and that boxer will actually come to the forum and answer them. That would be fun I think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You could think about upgrading the newspapers in the background, some like the RJJ headline feel a little bit old. No complaints really, the single best forum on the net that ive been to.
    Knowledge is Power

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...sp

You could have a section where new members can post a bit about themselves as an intodution. Ive seen this on another site and it seems to work pretty good. People always wanna talk about emselfs.

Or a monthly prize for best post, just a dvd/book or something. getting the people who just browse the sight to actually sign up is obviously key, I been on saddo a year before I even registered. Cant remeber why I actually did cos I never registered on a site before. There seems to be much less pricks on this site compared to other boxing forums Ive seen which is cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Now since ya kinda got me pissed off. (I sober up fast.)

Pulled your last 10 posts. THESE are you actual quotes. Check them if you doubt me.
    lets see.. these are quotes from your posts. Really tryin' to make freinds here huh! Maybe you should have a drink..or 3!

1. damn what's your problem?
    2. you got it bad
    3. get a life, stop hating damn prick.
    4. go stick a branch up ur a$$
    5. hide behind a tree A$$WHORE!
    6. I don't care about what everyone is saying
    7. wow you guys totally killed the topic
    8. yup YOUR A IDIOT!
    9. its ok after just a few more hating, nobody will here from u again!
    10. so no point at really replying to you.

So I see your really a nice guy....and everyone must like you...NOT

Remember When I backed you on a post? when you were getting dissed and hacked?

Don't like funny drunk guys? gee that's not what you said before!

Heres some of your quotes to me before!

there are times when I just feel like laughing even when I have no idea
    what another drunk forum member is talking about,
    and this is one of those times.
    it just seems like a good idea landmine
    you are brilliant what ever you meant.
    you just gave the best idea possible.
    fits this sh1t post brilliant just brilliant.

I dunno.....feel better now......think I'll have another drink..

want one?

wow landmine u did your research (aww my past post brings back good memories) you are brilliant landmine, seem like ur typing pretty well now huh. haha this is another time I feel like laughing at another drunk(pretending maybe) forum member.

that shows u really have lots of time in your hands to dig up a few of my post wow you can't possbly be drunk to do that aye? ahah

landmine ur actually the entertaining drunk forum member or atleast u claim to be drunk. ooh I wasn't offended I was jst speaking my mine landmine. I guess u was offended since u was piss right? that comment about star trek and planning how to lose virginity ahaha that's a good one, I'm still laughing at that one.

ooh when u back me up on a post thanks butta u was the first to bash me on that same topic,then v.d and wacko jump in being typical v.d and wacko to me.

(sarcastic) hmm. make sense now?

v.d as for u, ur the forum virus I stop reading ur post long ago so whatever u wrote it probubly included the word mutherfucker or ur treatening another member...ahaha

where's wacko? you missing out,(prolly past out drowling on his keyboards) I think this no holds bar thing you created is brilliant. everyone can be themselves v.d can keep cursing and acting tough landmine can be his confuse self and yea one big happy saddo members

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    wacko this just a thought but, to me it`ll be a good idea if we had one of those trivia question things or "did you know" so we can all learn new boxing history every day or every week.

boxing knowlegde or new is what most of us are here for.
    Good ideas. Give em a whirl...anything generally works if you can get along with other members...but often you have to get used to give & take for everybody...opinions being as varied as they are here...which is what in the end makes us a very different forum from the rest.

what we need less of though, are a bunch of drunks or internet tough gays. atleast less of them here on boxing talk. kinda annoying when peeps talk about they are drunk while chatting I mean first of u gotta be a real loser drinking alone second of you could be jst a plain loser pretending to be drunk to get a good feel and chat b.s with another loser. third who wants to chat while drinking? I mean who does that in the realz? jkldn kusoj hsjfl is that S*** suppose to prove ur really drunk? LOSERS no holds bar. being realz.
    If I were a sensitive fellar that might hurt me feelings...but seeing as how you often have issues with Wack...I'll over look it. Heh heh heh.

Not all drunks are losers...they just don't all like Pac & this drunk loser likes to think that he's given a lot more to this forum under my brad4brad given name of WACKO! But it that don't but it...oh fucking well...you can't please all 3 of 'em.

the forum is great but we got weirdos that make this place either entertaining or annoying.
    Yeah...boxinggod, true p4p, babybone...we sure do.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    If we could find a way to invite a professional boxer here for a chat room session where we could actually ask them questions

Or maybe have a topic where we can post questions for a boxer and that boxer will actually come to the forum and answer them. That would be fun I think
    Great idea. PGH.

Start one & get it going officially with a boxer...kinda interviewish & I will sticky it. Make it happen babe...I have some lines to several fighters I could try to put you into connection.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Youv'e all known me for years now...& this is a no holds barred session...sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheCruelBallet
    You could have a section where new members can post a bit about themselves as an intodution. Ive seen this on another site and it seems to work pretty good. People always wanna talk about emselfs.

Or a monthly prize for best post, just a dvd/book or something. getting the people who just browse the sight to actually sign up is obviously key, I been on saddo a year before I even registered. Cant remeber why I actually did cos I never registered on a site before. There seems to be much less pricks on this site compared to other boxing forums Ive seen which is cool.
    You know...that's a great idea too. I like to always meet / introduce meself to the newbies & everyone else does too...they just won't admit it.

Start yourself a thread & I will continue to either bump it to the top of the board or I will sticky it if more pressing matters aren't stuck.

Being said...Welcome to the forum & have an Obligatory Wacko Welcome Wagon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow landmine u did your research (aww my past post brings back good memories) you are brilliant landmine, seem like ur typing pretty well now huh. haha this is another time I feel like laughing at another drunk(pretending maybe) forum member.

that shows u really have lots of time in your hands to dig up a few of my post wow you can't possbly be drunk to do that aye? ahah

landmine ur actually the entertaining drunk forum member or atleast u claim to be drunk. ooh I wasn't offended I was jst speaking my mine landmine. I guess u was offended since u was piss right? that comment about star trek and planning how to lose virginity ahaha that's a good one, I'm still laughing at that one.

ooh when u back me up on a post thanks butta u was the first to bash me on that same topic,then v.d and wacko jump in being typical v.d and wacko to me.
    (sarcastic) hmm. make sense now?

v.d as for u, ur the forum virus I stop reading ur post long ago so whatever u wrote it probubly included the word mutherfucker or ur treatening another member...ahaha

where's wacko? you missing out,(prolly past out drowling on his keyboards) I think this no holds bar thing you created is brilliant. everyone can be themselves v.d can keep cursing and acting tough landmine can be his confuse self and yea one big happy saddo members
    Actually...I try to ignore you due to the fact that you try to start arguements & then act all innocent & try to slip out of them.

Also...I thought that we had agreed that we were done? What happened to that?

No sweat...you'll just instigate & run.

Trust me...I'm cleaning out all of landminds & VD's post so that they can argue with each other & yourself on another thread to keep this one going.

When I said no holds bars...I mean as ideas go...not all of you tearing into each others throats.

I've asked you to give me a wide path & I'd do the same for you...but I'm getting bored of your tactics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1-hit Wonder
    You could think about upgrading the newspapers in the background, some like the RJJ headline feel a little bit old. No complaints really, the single best forum on the net that ive been to.
    Agreed. I would love to see the front page change with the month's biggest fight.

Kind of like a collage of some sort. I'll pass it to the bwoss. Maybe we can get it going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

now that's being realz, couldn't quote your comment wacko. butta good sh1t. and hey yes I know what u mean...good shot at me I`ll take it. :P but u get the tounge.

that drunk thing u gone tell it like it is, I respect that.

and yes this is a great forum, even with all the pbf pussies the pac groupies the hatton follower the wlady believers the list keeps going on...what ever a fan is we need them here in this forum,everyone is welcome even if we get on eachothers nerves we need everybody. as long as we keep topics on BOXING.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think we should have an amnesty board where posters can go and admit their mistakes, y'know, clear the air talks. I would nominate Violent Demise as moderator of that board because lets face it, he'd spend the most time there.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Wacko's gone/.....passed out here is hi slast pic...

Oh ya..and McCline Valuev Face off...

What a Handsome dog that Valuev is!
    last fikle too buig...f#ck it.
    Heh heh heh. Douche bag.

Thread Information