Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lesbian actress thrown off plane after kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I'm not happy about the homophobic comments in this thread.

People get banned/punished for derogatory comments all the time - racism, sexism..... homophobia? What's the difference?

CFH and Missy are gonna be all over this.
    I agree and if claiming religion and one verse in an ancient text then I'd read on further to many verses that state :You either judge not or be judged by your own rod.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Lesbian or straight, there is just no need for it. I hate public intimacy, keep it behind closed doors. It is vulgar behaviour.
    yeah you're right.
    showing your affection to someone you love must not necessarily shown on public.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacmar3 View Post
    Lesbian or straight, there is just no need for it. I hate public intimacy, keep it behind closed doors. It is vulgar behaviour.
    yeah you're right.
    showing your affection to someone you love must not necessarily shown on public.
    I mean where do you draw the line? Shagging in a public park? Might as well keep it all behind doors, holding hands should be the limit.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah you're right.
    I mean where do you draw the line? Shagging in a public park? Might as well keep it all behind doors, holding hands should be the limit.
    Fuck me miles you have some very strange views on life, you come across like a 55yr old prude some times.

Is it because you were never shown any attention or love as a child ?
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    yeah you're right.
    Fuck me miles you have some very strange views on life, you come across like a 55yr old prude some times.

Haha, that is quite possible. Typical unable to feel Brit. "I fought in a war you know, boy. But I shall never cry and I shall always refuse to kiss your mother. A man has his limits you know".

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah you're right.

Haha, that is quite possible. Typical unable to feel Brit. "I fought in a war you know, boy. But I shall never cry and I shall always refuse to kiss your mother. A man has his limits you know".
    haha, this is how i see you:
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah you're right.

Change = evolving further. Justification = fixed ideals.

You have the power to except everything and cease judgments of the self and others. Anything, even sickness or stuck fast ways can be experienced as self imposed learning curves that have brought you to a point of decision to embrace change.
    (if a thought exists in you, you allowed it to have as much power over your future as you so allow).

That gives you the power to break the mold or chains of upbringing and run off free from the past.

If we love others and forgive all others everything knowing full well that we could probably be similar to them if given their dna their IQ and their upbringing or social shaping,they too could be similar to us with all of ours.

That allows you to forgive all and you are then experiencing more a part of the all from within. The new price is loss of some ego because that is what keeps us experiencing life as separate (or better or worse than others.) Its a small door to future freedom, but all of our egos are sneaky in all of us though, its chatting to you already, telling you this is bullshit in order to protect its self from the real loving compassionate you that can squash the worse of it in a blink if you choose to. When you allow,then the friction is no longer there for dis ease to continue. Its the fight that the ego wants to continue cause when its over, its over and change takes place.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    yeah you're right.

Change = evolving further. Justification = fixed ideals.

You have the power to except everything and cease judgments of the self and others. Anything, even sickness or stuck fast ways can be experienced as self imposed learning curves that have brought you to a point of decision to embrace change.
    (if a thought exists in you, you allowed it to have as much power over your future as you so allow).

That gives you the power to break the mold or chains of upbringing and run off free from the past.

If we love others and forgive all others everything knowing full well that we could probably be similar to them if given their dna their IQ and their upbringing or social shaping,they too could be similar to us with all of ours.

That allows you to forgive all and you are then experiencing more a part of the all from within. The new price is loss of some ego because that is what keeps us experiencing life as separate (or better or worse than others.) Its a small door to future freedom, but all of our egos are sneaky in all of us though, its chatting to you already, telling you this is bullshit in order to protect its self from the real loving compassionate you that can squash the worse of it in a blink if you choose to. When you allow,then the friction is no longer there for dis ease to continue. Its the fight that the ego wants to continue cause when its over, its over and change takes place.
    Well this is a bizarre response to give someone when he says he doesn't like to see two people tongue each other on a public plane.

He could go on a journey of self enlightenment I guess.....or the airline could just put up a 'no sexual contact in the aisle' sign.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The conversation had moved from the original point to what Miles stated above in bold.

He sounds fixed to a point by his upbringing.

Hmm could combine the two ideas and go against Virgin:

Enlightenment Aircorp International, new Gay flights into the area of your choice. :-0
    Last edited by Andre; 10-09-2011 at 11:36 PM.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this thread is fucked
    a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is it a true story? I feel bad for them. I think our society has come of the age now where we have to accept LGBT community as this is one harsh reality everyone has to swallow.

http://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-c...-lesbians/greg
    Last edited by smith67; 07-08-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Yet another case of homosexual's whining, glad she got thrown off the plane, it's just disappointing that the pilot decided to land first.

He didn't land the plane before he threw them off , however she had some always ultra in her handbag , as they have wings they both glided to safety.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smith67 View Post
    Is it a true story? I feel bad for them. I think our society has come of the age now where we have to accept LGBT community as this is one harsh reality everyone has to swallow.

Hot Celebrity Lesbians | List of Sexy Famous Lesbian Women
    The thing that gets people agitated is this kind of in your face behaviour on planes and suchlike, it's gay people ramming it down our throats every day. They should practice their lifestyles behind closed doors.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smith67 View Post

Hot Celebrity Lesbians | List of Sexy Famous Lesbian Women
    The thing that gets people agitated is this kind of in your face behaviour on planes and suchlike, it's gay people ramming it down our throats every day. They should practice their lifestyles behind closed doors.
    It is a free country and they can do what they like just like hetrosexual couples. If you do not like it, do not look.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information