Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Samuel Peter: "I Will Crush James Toney"

The first fight was fairly entertaining.. .. James Toney was 15 lbs away from winning that first fight... if James loses that 15 lbs and comes in correct. I think Toney can win, if not I think Peter " Will Crush him" as he say!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    LYLE?? did you really just say that??
    WLad won easy.........after being down 3 times.........I'm laughing my a** off!! Any fight you win after being down 3 times is a narrow escape! Unless the corner tied his shoelaces together and din't notice till the 4th knockdown! He's F'ing lucky he survived!
    Sam Peter even had trouble winning the rounds when he knocked Wlad down!!!

Judge: Lynne Carter 114-111 | Judge: George Hill 114-111 | Judge: Steve Weisfeld 114-111 ~

Taking the knockdowns into consideration those scores are pretty far apart dude
    When you walk through heavy fire on the way in and then have someone grab you right afterward or push you back without the ref doing his job is a tall order for anyone. I would like to see what Wlad would have been able to do under the same circumstances. Maybe fold like all the other times he was backed against the wall.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    LYLE?? did you really just say that??
    WLad won easy.........after being down 3 times.........I'm laughing my a** off!! Any fight you win after being down 3 times is a narrow escape! Unless the corner tied his shoelaces together and din't notice till the 4th knockdown! He's F'ing lucky he survived!
    Sam Peter even had trouble winning the rounds when he knocked Wlad down!!!

Judge: Lynne Carter 114-111 | Judge: George Hill 114-111 | Judge: Steve Weisfeld 114-111 ~

Taking the knockdowns into consideration those scores are pretty far apart dude
    When you walk through heavy fire on the way in and then have someone grab you right afterward or push you back without the ref doing his job is a tall order for anyone. I would like to see what Wlad would have been able to do under the same circumstances. Maybe fold like all the other times he was backed against the wall.
    Sing it sister!!! I'm with ya!
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

El Kabong Guest

keep hating your big fat ass Sam Peter won't beat him.....not in New York, Las Vegas, LA, not on the surface of the moon....NOWHERE....if Sam couldn't do it the then he'll NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO BEAT WLADIMIR

If your bullshit theory was true some other fighter would have been beaten like that in a fight of similar
    magnitude.

I have never in my life heard such bitching from fans.....what the fuck does it say about Sam Peter when he can't keep out of a clinch?

It tells me he's a fat fucker relying on nothing but punching power. He doesn't use combinations, he doesn't use a jab, his power is overrated, he fouls all the fucking time and no points are taken from him.

Lennox Lewis used the clinch, Lennox Lewis pushed off and don't you DARE give me the Wladimir Klitschko isn't Lennox Lewis that doesn't mean SHIT the fact that Lewis used those tactics without fouls called on him sets what we like to call a precident....look it up jackasses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

keep hating your big fat ass Sam Peter won't beat him.....not in New York, Las Vegas, LA, not on the surface of the moon....NOWHERE....if Sam couldn't do it the then he'll NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO BEAT WLADIMIR

If your bullshit theory was true some other fighter would have been beaten like that in a fight of similar
    magnitude.

I have never in my life heard such bitching from fans.....what the fuck does it say about Sam Peter when he can't keep out of a clinch?

It tells me he's a fat fucker relying on nothing but punching power. He doesn't use combinations, he doesn't use a jab, his power is overrated, he fouls all the fucking time and no points are taken from him.

Lennox Lewis used the clinch, Lennox Lewis pushed off and don't you DARE give me the Wladimir Klitschko isn't Lennox Lewis that doesn't mean SHIT the fact that Lewis used those tactics without fouls called on him sets what we like to call a precident....look it up jackasses
    I never got to see the fight with Toney. How did Peter truely do? I know that Peters is not a true boxer or whatever, but how did he win against Toney & also how did he do so good agianst Wladimiar Klitsko?

El Kabong Guest

Summary of ...Sam Peter vs Wladimir Klitschko

Wlad consistantly landing the jab and right cross....Sam ate them all night long.....Sam caught Wlad 3 times (in my opinion only 1 was a LEGAL punch but they weren't called so fuck it) Wlad is down 3 times in the fight....each time he gets up, he plays defense buys time with being out of the firing range either tied up Sam or pushed him away and then went back to firing the 1-2.

In the last round Wlad rocked the hell out of Sam Peter with a left hook but thanks to time constraints Sam was not KO'd.

So with the exception of 3 slip ups by Wlad, Dr. Klitschko stomped Sam Peter from Round 1 to Round 12

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad consistantly landing the jab and right cross....Sam ate them all night long.....Sam caught Wlad 3 times (in my opinion only 1 was a LEGAL punch but they weren't called so fuck it) Wlad is down 3 times in the fight....each time he gets up, he plays defense buys time with being out of the firing range either tied up Sam or pushed him away and then went back to firing the 1-2.

In the last round Wlad rocked the hell out of Sam Peter with a left hook but thanks to time constraints Sam was not KO'd.

So with the exception of 3 slip ups by Wlad, Dr. Klitschko stomped Sam Peter from Round 1 to Round 12

Stomped him...after getting dropped 3 times?

I guess I'd have to see the fight...but getting dropped 3 times...it sounds like Peter won & got a little bit of a ramrod shaft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HµM®fi3nd

Wlad consistantly landing the jab and right cross....Sam ate them all night long.....Sam caught Wlad 3 times (in my opinion only 1 was a LEGAL punch but they weren't called so F*** it) Wlad is down 3 times in the fight....each time he gets up, he plays defense buys time with being out of the firing range either tied up Sam or pushed him away and then went back to firing the 1-2.

I guess I'd have to see the fight...but getting dropped 3 times...it sounds like Peter won & got a little bit of a ramrod shaft.
    I'd rather screw a cactus that agree with Lyle...but...Wlad did dominate the fight throughout. Except for the times when Peter threw a punch and the wind from it dislocated Sh1tschko's Crystal jaw. The fact that he was down 3 times and survived says something about his skills and smarts,and something about Peter's lack of finish and "killer" instinct. Any time a fighter is floored 3 times and survives,never mind wins, he should count himself lucky IMO.

El Kabong Guest

114-111 on all three scorecards in favor of Wladimir.....trust me dude other than those three slip ups Wlad STOMPED Sam Peter.

Sam was LUCKY he won the rounds he dropped Wlad in.....that is actually how onesided it was.

114-111 doesn't look too big but when you figure it would be AT LEAST 117-111 had Wlad not been knocked down then it starts to look a bit more ones sided.

And Sam ate some HUGE punches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HµM®fi3nd

Wlad consistantly landing the jab and right cross....Sam ate them all night long.....Sam caught Wlad 3 times (in my opinion only 1 was a LEGAL punch but they weren't called so F*** it) Wlad is down 3 times in the fight....each time he gets up, he plays defense buys time with being out of the firing range either tied up Sam or pushed him away and then went back to firing the 1-2.

This guy is as much in love with Wlad as Merchant is so don't put too much stock in what he says about Peter. I saw the fight like this: Wlad was jabbing and throwing some pretty good combos and Peter was walking through them all night. The problem is that every time he he got within 5 feet of Scaredy, woops I meant Wladdy, he actually reached out and grabbed him or pushed him back with his arms fully extended. This is certainly not the usual tie up practice that you see in boxing, that was straight up wrestling and the ref did nothing about it. About the rabbit punching that Lyle is talking about, it's not Peters fault that Wlad was so scared to get hit in the face that he kept turning his head. Anyway, I suggest you watch the fight yourself and be the judge cause this queer is biased and he doesn't want no mention of his boyfriend in the ring with his biggest threat again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

114-111 on all three scorecards in favor of Wladimir.....trust me dude other than those three slip ups Wlad STOMPED Sam Peter.

Sam was LUCKY he won the rounds he dropped Wlad in.....that is actually how onesided it was.

114-111 doesn't look too big but when you figure it would be AT LEAST 117-111 had Wlad not been knocked down then it starts to look a bit more ones sided.

And Sam ate some HUGE punches
    Thats like saying " If you didnt knock me out I would have won easy " Gotta Remember Knockdowns are huge in boxing ! when you knock someone down, it usually means you hurt the guy with a shot !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sam Peter got outboxed by Wald, Sam knocked him down with illegal shots.... If Wlad and Sam Peter fight again, It will be an early night for Wlad because Manny will have Klitschko throwing that left hook.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Sam Peter got outboxed by Wald, Sam knocked him down with illegal shots.... If Wlad and Sam Peter fight again, It will be an early night for Wlad because Manny will have Klitschko throwing that left hook.
    Wlad did outbox him while he wasn't holding but remember that there was plenty of time left when he landed that left hook in the 12th and he was too afraid to try to finish. He's still gonna remember Sam's power the next time around too and if he does try the hook, then that will create more opportunities for Sam. Wlad is a very good fighter but I still maintain that holding was the reason he won that night and I truly believe that he doesn't want any part of Sam Peter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad did outbox him while he wasn't holding but remember that there was plenty of time left when he landed that left hook in the 12th and he was too afraid to try to finish. He's still gonna remember Sam's power the next time around too and if he does try the hook, then that will create more opportunities for Sam. Wlad is a very good fighter but I still maintain that holding was the reason he won that night and I truly believe that
    he doesn't want any part of Sam Peter.
    Oh your wrong! there is a part of him that the big german fag wants!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad did outbox him while he wasn't holding but remember that there was plenty of time left when he landed that left hook in the 12th and he was too afraid to try to finish. He's still gonna remember Sam's power the next time around too and if he does try the hook, then that will create more opportunities for Sam. Wlad is a very good fighter but I still maintain that holding was the reason he won that night and I truly believe that
    he doesn't want any part of Sam Peter.
    Oh your wrong! there is a part of him that the big german fag wants!
    LOL....today is truly a day that I wish I saved my cc til the last minute.......I'll try to remember tommorow though

Thread Information