Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The whole of london is kicking off!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The whole of london is kicking off!!!!!!!

I was saying that I can understand taking to the streets fighting against nonsense like austerity, but I really can't understand this particularly well. It's as though the chavs have become emboldened. I can't say I relate to those types in any real way.

It's just thuggery to me and so I can't say I support it in any way. Protest only makes sense to me if it has a political element. Torching a random persons car serves no greater purpose, but chopping up Boris Johnson's bicycle with a chainsaw probably does and more so if you leave a message signed by 1000 people saying "give us back our youth club, you rich bastard".

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GeneralBulldog, there was a group of about 20 family friends from the Broad Water Farm estate outside the police station on Tottenham High Road demanding answers as to why the lad was shot.

Anything after that was just opportunistic. There was young lads on TV saying that they had lived in Tottenham all lives and they were seeing so many rioters that they'd never seen before.

Facebook and Twitter were had huge part to play, it's a shame that Google realtime is on longer active as i would of loved to see how it was all orchestrated.

I also think it all stems from there kids jumping on the wagon of the recent G20 and Student cuts protests... They got out of hand but this is just madness!

Since G20 the police are too sacred of ending up in court. It's crazy!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BTW....

Did anyone remember to bring the marshmellows and hotdogs?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    GeneralBulldog, there was a group of about 20 family friends from the Broad Water Farm estate outside the police station on Tottenham High Road demanding answers as to why the lad was shot.

Anything after that was just opportunistic. There was young lads on TV saying that they had lived in Tottenham all lives and they were seeing so many rioters that they'd never seen before.

Facebook and Twitter were had huge part to play, it's a shame that Google realtime is on longer active as i would of loved to see how it was all orchestrated.

I also think it all stems from there kids jumping on the wagon of the recent G20 and Student cuts protests... They got out of hand but this is just madness!

Since G20 the police are too sacred of ending up in court. It's crazy!
    Basically that's what I heard that it was opportunistic individuals just out there causing mayhem and plundering what they can get. So is this just the London area or has it spread to other cities of the UK?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Birmingham, Bristol & Liverpool. Untill there is a complete deterent this will more than likely reach parts of scotland by tomorrow.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Hi JB I understand. Quite interesting that the police are pretty much letting the yobs nick a few tellys and smash up their own slums...as long as they don't try it anywhere posh or too white.
    OK

......So what is going on again? (In English please)
    Not from London, but last thursday a man was shot by the police tasked to look after gun crime in London, the bloke was carrying a gun, Im guessing the was a threat he would use it against the police so they shot him! The local community took exception to this and started protesting, this has since escalated to full on riots in regional areas of London.
    It has now spread across the country to Bristol, Birmingham, Nottingham, Liverpool, Leeds.

More and more areas jumping on the bandwagon of looting. Over 100 arrests in Birmingham last night, average age of 13 !

Now im not racist in the least, but I do wonder If a white man was shot for doing the same thing, would will still have the same reaction/fallout ?

It's disgusting these idiots are not only targeting innocent business' but the poor soles that live in the same area the rioters do, what the f**k !?!?! Many people now left homeless, and for what reason? Will they only be happy when they kill innocent people trapped in their homes whilst their homes burn down around them
    Similar scenes to what we witnessed back in '82.

Can see alot of Football matches being called off this weekend due to the riots
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Average age of 13? That's scandalous. The children should be shot and the parents hung. The UK inbreeding has got out of control and the menace needs to be dealt with.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well look on the bright side, at least this riot didn't take place during the '12 Olympics in London where head of states, foreign visitors, and the whole world would be watching on an large scale. Just imagine the political fallout if this happened during the Olympics and some head of state or one of their family members was accidently hurt.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well they you go, the bloody England match called off tomorrow cos of the bloody riots
    Euro 2012 qual. - England friendly called off due to riots - Yahoo! Eurosport

If the Premier League matches dont kick off this weekend, then the will be bloody Riots, will go down there with my mate and wage war on the simple-minded pricks
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Part of me is thinking the police want to sit back just to show the government they are under resourced and need more funding.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cannot believe the scum that exist in this world:
    Video: Injured boy in riots mugged - Yahoo!

Dont know if the video is still working, but the story itself is sickening

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post
    Cannot believe the scum that exist in this world:
    Video: Injured boy in riots mugged - Yahoo!

Dont know if the video is still working, but the story itself is sickening
    Do not get too worked up about it mate, part of it is media hysteria, part of it is opportunistic scum, army need to come in and restore order because the police have their crap agenda and the government do not care as they are all on holiday.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's how you handle a riot. Some people just need a good killing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Part of me is thinking the police want to sit back just to show the government they are under resourced and need more funding.
    Now I dont for a second believe the police aren't trying but I agree with the sentiment. You know when this is all said & done the agenda will be pushed by the police that this would have been handled better with more police funding (less cuts), I think there's going to be some quite blatant extortion demands from the senior police following the fallout of this. There was a fella from the MET on newsnight last night who pretty much said they were doing a good job all things considered. How about loosen the liberal rules and crack some yob heads rather than just filling the fucking cells... These shits who are playing with fire deserve to get burnt- the rioters not the police!
    Time for a brew...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tomcy03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Now I dont for a second believe the police aren't trying but I agree with the sentiment. You know when this is all said & done the agenda will be pushed by the police that this would have been handled better with more police funding (less cuts), I think there's going to be some quite blatant extortion demands from the senior police following the fallout of this. There was a fella from the MET on newsnight last night who pretty much said they were doing a good job all things considered. How about loosen the liberal rules and crack some yob heads rather than just filling the fucking cells... These shits who are playing with fire deserve to get burnt- the rioters not the police!
    Spot on mate, these f*ckers deserve more than they will will ever get

It's up to the goverment to relax certain laws allowing the police to go in mob handed on these scumbags!

Thread Information