Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

maybe she couldnt access the mini-bar?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

ouch.........

Had she of done her equivelant in my case anyway would of been chomping on a very large toblerone bar
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Re: whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

ouch.........

Had she of done her equivelant in my case anyway would of been chomping on a very large toblerone bar

we've all been there, wake up in the night, mouth feels a little dry.....

well as long as its not toblerone shaped

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I once super glued a teachers feet into her shoes.

I thought it would be so funny. It wasnt.

Her being a creature of habit with a strict routine. Knew I only had a window of 30 seconds at best to get the deed done and didnt miss my mark. When she was at the hospital getting them surgically removed, I realized it was a bad judgement call and I felt horrible.
    Teacher injuring, fish killing motherfucker
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spat into someone's cuppa tea while they did'nt know.It was a person i did'nt like,and while he was drinking it i was like "Yeah you fooking prick,drink my spit!"

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Re: whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Spat into someone's cuppa tea while they did'nt know.It was a person i did'nt like,and while he was drinking it i was like "Yeah you fooking prick,drink my spit!"
    Yeah, done that and licked/spat on/in food.

I'm less angry these days.

I very nearly pin pricked a cheats condom stash but was talked out of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember a crazy fooked up mate of mine as a kid used to have big dirty shits in golf holes and then used to put the flag back up.I used to laugh my head off when he said,"Mate,would'nt it be great having a big diry shit inside a golf hole!"next minute he's running over to the hole and squating down having a shitwhile i was just on my back laughing my arse off at him and thinking some poor golfer is going to have to pick out his ball from a hole of shit.Me mate is in prison now after turning onto hard drugs and robbing people,he was a crazy fooker but funny

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I was an apprentice electrician at about the age of 18 a big bastard called John McGee (or Mad Dog as he was known) threatened to wrap a cable around my neck and drag me around the site we was working on, he fucking meant it too, he was not one to mess with, he also bullied a lot of the other lads on the site including the managers. The fucker was easily 20+ stone and built like a truck and even as a young hot-head never fancied coming to blows with the guy.

So, for the following three months I made sure I was in the office at 09:45 just before tea break filling out the test results sheet results of the installs me and my sparky pal had just installed. This little office was at the back of the canteen where I had seen John pop on his kettle and leave 2 cups with teabags in on the side for him and his labouring mate Don.

I went to the chemist every morning during these three months and bought a laxative in pill form called Dulcolax or something which was the strongest they could supply without a prescription. I would nip the yellow shell off with my snips in the storeroom of all 10 pills and mash the white tablet within into powder which I would then proceed to put under his teabag which he left daily in the same place when he put the kettle on.

Now, to cut a long story short I managed this about 2-3 days of the week giving him an entire box of 10 each time and it did fuck him up pretty bad, he was at the doctors a lot and almost killing his local pub owner for not cleaning his pipes properly and a load of other shit. I managed to get some prescribed laxatives by sweet talking the chemist attendant and they really did fuck him up, he went home ill.

I felt sorry for him a bit but not enough, my mate who I was training with got me something from his wife (who is a midwife) that stopped women in labour shitting themself during pool birth's. So the guy went from shitting blue lights to not shitting at all and he got pretty poorly so I decided I had gotten my revenge on him and left it.

Obviously now I realise I went a bit far and could have killed the cunt but I wanted to teach him a lesson.

Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Garden hoses down neighbors chimney while he was on vacation about does it,ran overnight.Was earned......directing drunk hillbilly tourists during Mardi Gras at 2 AM that they had to walk through the projects to get to Bourbon street...not a total lie really....went to the bandmembers senior finale celebration tripping balls on blotter and window pane,raided old mans liquor cabinet and fucked their girlfriends damn near in front of them on new sofa,poor kid threatened to club us with trombone and called his girl a 'floozie and whore' hahaha oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    When I was an apprentice electrician at about the age of 18 a big bastard called John McGee (or Mad Dog as he was known) threatened to wrap a cable around my neck and drag me around the site we was working on, he fucking meant it too, he was not one to mess with, he also bullied a lot of the other lads on the site including the managers. The fucker was easily 20+ stone and built like a truck and even as a young hot-head never fancied coming to blows with the guy.

So, for the following three months I made sure I was in the office at 09:45 just before tea break filling out the test results sheet results of the installs me and my sparky pal had just installed. This little office was at the back of the canteen where I had seen John pop on his kettle and leave 2 cups with teabags in on the side for him and his labouring mate Don.

I went to the chemist every morning during these three months and bought a laxative in pill form called Dulcolax or something which was the strongest they could supply without a prescription. I would nip the yellow shell off with my snips in the storeroom of all 10 pills and mash the white tablet within into powder which I would then proceed to put under his teabag which he left daily in the same place when he put the kettle on.

Now, to cut a long story short I managed this about 2-3 days of the week giving him an entire box of 10 each time and it did fuck him up pretty bad, he was at the doctors a lot and almost killing his local pub owner for not cleaning his pipes properly and a load of other shit. I managed to get some prescribed laxatives by sweet talking the chemist attendant and they really did fuck him up, he went home ill.

I felt sorry for him a bit but not enough, my mate who I was training with got me something from his wife (who is a midwife) that stopped women in labour shitting themself during pool birth's. So the guy went from shitting blue lights to not shitting at all and he got pretty poorly so I decided I had gotten my revenge on him and left it.

Obviously now I realise I went a bit far and could have killed the cunt but I wanted to teach him a lesson.

fuking brilliant

serves the c*nt right
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's quality
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that's manslaughter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuking brilliant

serves the c*nt right
    The hardest thing was keeping a straight face as he drank his brew every time I spiked it.

I called him to the main office for two telephone calls with a megaphone I found in a portacabin too, as well as putting baby woodlouse in his cheese spread(I fried a woodlouse with my testers at 1000V and loads of white ones came bolting out, so I used em)

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I remember a crazy fooked up mate of mine as a kid used to have big dirty shits in golf holes and then used to put the flag back up.I used to laugh my head off when he said,"Mate,would'nt it be great having a big diry shit inside a golf hole!"next minute he's running over to the hole and squating down having a shitwhile i was just on my back laughing my arse off at him and thinking some poor golfer is going to have to pick out his ball from a hole of shit.Me mate is in prison now after turning onto hard drugs and robbing people,he was a crazy fooker but funny

I recon 18 of you should of gone around there.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuking brilliant

serves the c*nt right
    The hardest thing was keeping a straight face as he drank his brew every time I spiked it.

I called him to the main office for two telephone calls with a megaphone I found in a portacabin too, as well as putting baby woodlouse in his cheese spread(I fried a woodlouse with my testers at 1000V and loads of white ones came bolting out, so I used em)
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information