Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anybody here drink vodka red bulls ?

Rockstar tastes the same as Red Bull there? That's crazy either you English really can't taste for shit or there is a completely different energy drink out there being promoted under the Rockstar guise.

I'm a big Rockstar/Red Bull fan but I like them for their different tastes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've always thought they were pretty similar. Rockstar was slightly sweeter with a little more of a bubblegum flavor but after a couple I couldn't tell the difference.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I drink them every time I go out clubbing.

I get a double shot of smirnoff vodka and the rest topped up with red bull and ice. Lovely drink that gets you pretty drunk in a short space.

One problem is you CANNOT sleep after drinking them. I was drinking for 5 hours tonight 11PM-4AM its now nearly 7AM and I'm wide awake.

If you haven't tried a "VodBull" try it. Very popular drink over in the UK. Just beware of the consequences LOL. I'm feeling it right now.
    ....that's great Princess

I drink the following: Classic Gin Martini's, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, and on very seldom occasions I'll mix my liquor with stuff to have: Cuba Libre, Gin & Tonic, Gin Buck, Fog Horn, and maybe a White Russian but for the most part I have liquor & ice for a drink. Why mess with perfection

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I drink them every time I go out clubbing.

I get a double shot of smirnoff vodka and the rest topped up with red bull and ice. Lovely drink that gets you pretty drunk in a short space.

One problem is you CANNOT sleep after drinking them. I was drinking for 5 hours tonight 11PM-4AM its now nearly 7AM and I'm wide awake.

If you haven't tried a "VodBull" try it. Very popular drink over in the UK. Just beware of the consequences LOL. I'm feeling it right now.
    ....that's great Princess

I drink the following: Classic Gin Martini's, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, and on very seldom occasions I'll mix my liquor with stuff to have: Cuba Libre, Gin & Tonic, Gin Buck, Fog Horn, and maybe a White Russian but for the most part I have liquor & ice for a drink. Why mess with perfection
    I agree with this for the most part. Mixed drinks were created during prohibition when the liquor was all pretty much moonshine. Nowadays, liquor is much greater quality.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

El Kabong Guest

Well, the mixed drinks back then were more mixing different liquors and simple syrup and stuff of that nature. Now'a'days people drink this energy drink crap...why even put the alcohol in there?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are some really good mixed drinks though, like I love long islands they are the shit.

And I really don't like alcohols straight up on the rocks, the ice always ends up watering it down and it starts just tasting like tainted water to me. Maybe that is an exaggeration. But there is nothing homo about a good mix drink like a good margarita is acceptable at times.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, the mixed drinks back then were more mixing different liquors and simple syrup and stuff of that nature. Now'a'days people drink this energy drink crap...why even put the alcohol in there?
    Cause it's fucken intense man

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

Cause it's fucken intense man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cause it's fucken intense man
    So are speedballs, that doesn't mean it should be done...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate anything mixed with coke, whiskey and coke, rum and coke, on and on.

I like Vodka and a little water, vodka and orange juice, maybe cranberry juice, sometimes red bull although I'll usually just have one of those and move on to something else.

Shots wise, vodka and tequila. I don't care that much about whiskey really. Except for this one night when I was really drunk on whiskey and kept walking around telling people how much I liked whiskey.

Gin and Tonics aren't bad. Margarita's give me heartburn sometimes.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was stuck with some Corona and found the only way to make it drinkable, take a big sip, pour a bunch of Absolut cintron in, mix it a little, then enjoy.

It doesn't really make it taste much better but you get drunk quicker and forget it tastes like such horseshit.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree on the rum and coke and anything coke but coke is a very good chaser if you're just doin straight shots. Whiskey honestly I don't think I have ever drank whiskey properly. However, I did one time drink whiskey VERY unproperly and proceeded to have a night in which I would never live down.

I've always thought screwdrivers were overrated, just my personal opinion I never thought vodka and orange juice went together that well.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah coke is a good chaser I guess, I've just gotten to the point where I just don't do shots anymore, the last time was at a friends wedding a year ago I guess where we got these gift bags of vodka and did about four shots real quick in a bathroom.

I've got to say though doing shots (of anything really but gin shots are vile) correctly is one of my talents. I've never grimaced or made a funny face after taking a shot without a chaser, I take a shot like a movie star.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds View Post
    I've always thought they were pretty similar. Rockstar was slightly sweeter with a little more of a bubblegum flavor but after a couple I couldn't tell the difference.
    Amen. Amat and Preme don't know what they're talking about. The 2 drinks are pretty much the same.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stolichnya is the shit, Goose is definitely the best and Sky is definitely the nastiest imo waaaay nastier then Smirnoff.
    Goose and Absolut are what I mainly roll with. Smirnoff is alright. Ain't big on Skyy either

Quote Originally Posted by Preme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post

i'm not sure anyone is saying they're stronger or lethal than any other drink, just that the red bull keeps you wired all night, and it feels uneasy.. doesn't have to do with the alcohol tolerance, it's just vodka..

if you're talking about building up a tolerance for red bull, then enjoy that kidney failure.
    red bull is over rated, rockstar + vodka is much better. red bull does shit mate. The call centre i do it for has a reb bull vender, people drink it like water its nothing. it has silly side affects thats all, like it can give the impression of a heart murmor when u dont have one.
    Rockstar Energy drink tastes virtually the exact same as Red bull. Maybe a little sweeter if that. And don't even try to tell me it doesn't.
    Vodka and a green (or red) Monster smashes both them drinks

Thread Information