Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you talk to Chicks at the Gym?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How do you talk to Chicks at the Gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Are you serious? Paying girls to go into the gym with you? What this is ridiculous?

Haha I loved the part about the female instructors. As you are talking, lean back to make it appear to the other people in the gym that the female instructor is talking to you. Haha I think is what the english call takin the piss.
    Okay.. Paying girls to go to the gym with you is totally Antonio Bandaras "DESPERADO"

Scratch that one... Convince them to pay for you to get into the gym, in exchance for the pleasure of seeing your biceps pumping on the curl machine...

That would be pimp.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    Pick your target.. Watch her routine.. When she's getting off a treadmill or bike or something, just calmly walk past, turn to her, look at her lower body then back up at her head, and just say
    "You've still got a lot of work to do"... Then smile and walk off so she gets the feeling your joking, BUT, she also gets paranoid..
    hahahahah are you serious here? hahaha

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=amat;500677][quote=Dizaster;500673]
    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Are you serious? Paying girls to go into the gym with you? What this is ridiculous?

Haha I loved the part about the female instructors. As you are talking, lean back to make it appear to the other people in the gym that the female instructor is talking to you. Haha I think is what the english call takin the piss.
    Okay.. Paying girls to go to the gym with you is totally Antonio Bandaras "DESPERADO"

Scratch that one... Convince them to pay for you to get into the gym, in exchance for the pleasure of seeing your biceps pumping on the curl machine...

That would be pimp.

if he could do that he would not need to pay women to go to the gym with him. he should just pay them for sex.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You could just cut right to chase and turn up there in a pair of speedos or dicktogs. The chick who wants it the most, is comming right at you ,no introduction required she knows you got balls and she knows you will use them.

(what are speedos called over there ?)
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    You could just cut right to chase and turn up there in a pair of speedos or dicktogs. The chick who wants it the most, is comming right at you ,no introduction required she knows you got balls and she knows you will use them.

(what are speedos called over there ?)
    After referencing meninspeedos.com, I can tell you that speedos are called speedos here in America.
    Last edited by amat; 04-19-2008 at 04:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDTUA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Just talk to them. Start an interesting conversation. It's no biggie.

LOL u of all people in this forum should theres a HUGE difference between trying to get digits at the ontario mills mall and rodeo drive.

just a tad bit more degree of difficulty at rodeo dont ya think my budy? LOL
    Ontario Mills. It's a good mall.

Victoria Gardens is better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    i was also thinking maybe catching them going in or out of the gym and complimenting their car if they drive like a brand new BMW or sports car just kinda just be like WOW nice ride blah blah how much was it? you must me sucessful blah blah?

what do u guys think?
    Suck hole is what Aussie girls would think.

Its all been said before mate,you want to be natural,they love humour and honesty.

If you see something thats got a funny twist to it ,voice what they are secretly thinking and your off to a great start.

IF your going to comment on their car you want to know the exact model what it has in it or could have in it so the conversation doesnt die after she says thanks and turns away.

Best to be natural and have fun with the conversation enjoy the chat without pretense and you'll be naturally different to the try hards they usually have to put up with.
    Yeah mate aussie women are really in a division of their own. They all are just so fuckin complex. Figuring them out is like trying to do an arubix cube blind folded.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just talk to them. Start an interesting conversation. It's no biggie.

LOL u of all people in this forum should theres a HUGE difference between trying to get digits at the ontario mills mall and rodeo drive.

LOL i never even really been to either the only times i even really see them is if im going to and from palm springs or vegas LOL

i do hear that theres a shitload of hot chicks in the 951(temecula/murrieta/lake elsenore) all of sudden? ironic huh bud?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know if someone else has already written this because I only had time to read half the responses. I agree with Hitmandonny's approach - Hi and Bye is good to begin with coz it's not overly sleazy I'm trying to get into your pants kinda thing.

Then as time goes on and you find there are a few who do not sticj their noses in the air and say hi back - they are the ones to approach. Chances are they're not all rich and stuck up.

Chances are there are a few girls like you who feel really out of place in such pretentious snobby surroundings and they're the ones you wanna go for. They'll be more fun and less expensive!

Like Andre says don't try to be someone you're not. Maybe girls who are really zoned out actually want to be left alone after a full days work etc and are not in an approachable place mentally. Get a feel for this with the hi and bye thing and just leave the stressed out ones be unless you can open with really humourous lines which make them feel like they can let their hair down around you.
    When handiicapped having a trained nosepicker help out and personal hair stylist is indispensible Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
    I don't know if someone else has already written this because I only had time to read half the responses. I agree with Hitmandonny's approach - Hi and Bye is good to begin with coz it's not overly sleazy I'm trying to get into your pants kinda thing.

Then as time goes on and you find there are a few who do not sticj their noses in the air and say hi back - they are the ones to approach. Chances are they're not all rich and stuck up.

Chances are there are a few girls like you who feel really out of place in such pretentious snobby surroundings and they're the ones you wanna go for. They'll be more fun and less expensive!

Like Andre says don't try to be someone you're not. Maybe girls who are really zoned out actually want to be left alone after a full days work etc and are not in an approachable place mentally. Get a feel for this with the hi and bye thing and just leave the stressed out ones be unless you can open with really humourous lines which make them feel like they can let their hair down around you.
    Nice ideas.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I told you, you had a nice Body would you Hold it against me. It works
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking Re: How do you talk to Chicks at the Gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    If I told you, you had a nice Body would you Hold it against me. It works

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! I LIKEY LOL

u are getting all my points buddy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL i never even really been to either the only times i even really see them is if im going to and from palm springs or vegas LOL

i do hear that theres a shitload of hot chicks in the 951(temecula/murrieta/lake elsenore) all of sudden? ironic huh bud?
    I grew up in Temecula. It's a conservative town. I went to high school there. They do have lots of hot chicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was thinking about complimenting their work out attire like if its nike or whatever but it kinda wouldnt make sense really unless it was a unisex brand like nike. if it was like just some female brand that doesnt make mens gear it would appear fake IMO dont u think?
    That's true, they might think it's alittle fruity for a guy to have an opinion on female attire. Like Clubber mentioned earlier in the thread, the snub is the ultimate power move. If you start out by ignoring a girl, and by ignoring I mean being RIGHT next to them and not even looking in their direction, they'll immediately have more respect for you than those puppies who drool over them and immediately in their mind (especially if they're hot) start to wonder why this guy's not checking me out. Only after you have executed this snub move can you begin to talk to the girl the following time(days, or even weeks later). And it's easy. Just start out by pretending you're gonna use the same machine or bench she was just using and when you think she's just finished, say 'are you still working here?' If her response is friendly, start with small talk. If it's a quick, cold answer, abort mission, she's a stuck up skank.
    Last edited by match; 04-20-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by match View Post
    i was thinking about complimenting their work out attire like if its nike or whatever but it kinda wouldnt make sense really unless it was a unisex brand like nike. if it was like just some female brand that doesnt make mens gear it would appear fake IMO dont u think?
    That's true, they might think it's alittle fruity for a guy to have an opinion on female attire. Like Clubber mentioned earlier in the thread, the snub is the ultimate power move. If you start out by ignoring a girl, and by ignoring I mean being RIGHT next to them and not even looking in their direction, they'll immediately have more respect for you than those puppies who drool over them and immediately in their mind (especially if they're hot) start to wonder why this guy's not checking me out. Only after you have executed this snub move can you begin to talk to the girl the following time(days, or even weeks later). And it's easy. Just start out by pretending you're gonna use the same machine or bench she was just using and when you think she's just finished, say 'are you still working here?' If her response is friendly, start with small talk. If it's a quick, cold answer, abort mission, she's a stuck up skank.
    HAha yeah, then you cough twice in her face and say "hmm sorry the computer says NOOOO".
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information