Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bill Cosby guilty

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Bill Cosby guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but is Spanish Fly a drug for sex?
    It's ground up Blister Beetle and yeah I guess it's supposed to be some sort of aphrodisiac.

What Cosby actually used was Quaalude which is I guess akin to Scopolamine which pretty much turns a person into a mindless zombie with no free will (like a Democrat)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methaqualone
    Who would want to have sex with a zombie? Where is the turn on in that?
    Great question. I'd figure it would be somebody who is EXTREMELY uncomfortable/afraid of their own sexuality, somebody who feels beaten down by the sex they are attracted to, someone who has a disdain for the sex they are attracted to, and quite possibly someone who was abused horribly physically and/or emotionally.

Kind of a nature vs nurture thing with this and other socially unacceptable activities like murder or theft. Some criminals are born some are created...kind of scary.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He rapes, but he saves
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...id=mailsignout

So not only does Cosby get sentenced to 3-10 years in prison, but he owes a shitload of money to his lawyers.

Weird sentence, those 3-10 years. He's 81 now, so he'll be anywhere from 84 to 91 when he's done. Chances are he'll die in prison.

Tough way to end a life, after having been so successful.

You do the crime, you do the time.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

So not only does Cosby get sentenced to 3-10 years in prison, but he owes a shitload of money to his lawyers.

Weird sentence, those 3-10 years. He's 81 now, so he'll be anywhere from 84 to 91 when he's done. Chances are he'll die in prison.

I think he has been getting away with it for many years and there must be many victims that have not come forward. In that regard, it is a light sentence but you can only commit on what is put in front of the court.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he has been getting away with it for many years and there must be many victims that have not come forward. In that regard, it is a light sentence but you can only commit on what is put in front of the court.
    Well it’s obvious he got away with it for years. These charges go back quite sometime. For me, one benefit of aging is the older I get the more sure I am I won’t spend the rest of my life in jail. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve it but I feel bad for any elderly people sentenced to jail. I’m going to suggest on your eightieth b-day the government sends you one get out of jail free ticket. I know it would suck for the victims but let’s face it, being eighty has to be tough enough

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Well it’s obvious he got away with it for years. These charges go back quite sometime. For me, one benefit of aging is the older I get the more sure I am I won’t spend the rest of my life in jail. I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve it but I feel bad for any elderly people sentenced to jail. I’m going to suggest on your eightieth b-day the government sends you one get out of jail free ticket. I know it would suck for the victims but let’s face it, being eighty has to be tough enough
    He is healthy 80 years when you go to court they all bring out the walking stick and pretend to be frail.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah being elderly and sentenced to jail time is rough, but he’s still a rapist. I think most men with the capacity to be decent would just kill themselves before ever doing such things. Pretty hard guy to feel sorry for.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So u guys are against me get out of jail free on your 80 b-day remember it’s not just him u would get one to

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He can forget the Pudding pops. Best he may get are 'Little Debbie snack cakes' in the commissary and he won't even have to spike drinks to get them this time .

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So u guys are against me get out of jail free on your 80 b-day remember it’s not just him u would get one to
    These devices make us come across like Brockton huh? As to your point though, I was recently told murdering you in itself would warrant the community service entailed.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    These devices make us come across like Brockton huh? As to your point though, I was recently told murdering you in itself would warrant the community service entailed.
    Well then I welcome you to my area where u may attempt to take me out, I could use the exercise. I might even let u get close before finishing u off just so you have a brief boost of serotonin prior to your existence being snuffed

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#freebill

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well then I welcome you to my area where u may attempt to take me out, I could use the exercise. I might even let u get close before finishing u off just so you have a brief boost of serotonin prior to your existence being snuffed
    I'll have to try and get back in brocktons good books, I'm sure he knows where you are at all times. The two of us working together would be unlike anything you've even heard of. You've been out of service way too long. im an even better sprinter than he is, tread carefully.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll have to try and get back in brocktons good books, I'm sure he knows where you are at all times. The two of us working together would be unlike anything you've even heard of. You've been out of service way too long. im an even better sprinter than he is, tread carefully.
    I won’t need to exert myself but yes Brock can tell you my address and name drop all the roads around me and my general area. He did internet stalking which was weird. Notice he will always say Strawberry Lane or whatever That’s because a road near me is called blueberry hill. It was a very weird time and if he finds something that bothers u, watch out, he will use it daily

Thread Information