Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has good news? The Good News thread does that's who!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who has good news? The Good News thread does that's who!

Rhinoceroses are ugly nothing is cuter than a koala bear.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Rhinoceroses are ugly nothing is cuter than a koala bear.

#notallkoalas

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hippos scare me. Not that I ever ran into one but they are vicious, claim miles as their territory and have attacked and mauled many humans. They will grab you with that massive mouth chew you up and drown you in the river. I much prefer my cat.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hippos scare me. Not that I ever ran into one but they are vicious, claim miles as their territory and have attacked and mauled many humans. They will grab you with that massive mouth chew you up and drown you in the river. I much prefer my cat.
    Hippos kill more people than lions do...they are fast as hell too!

I do quite enjoy seeing animals that massive charge at someone (preferable not me) but it's just crazy to see something so big move so fast.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The closest living relatives of the Hippopotamidae are whales and dolphins from which they diverged from.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The closest living relatives of the Hippopotamidae are whales and dolphins from which they diverged from.
    This is actually the most informative post you have ever made

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought it was the koala one myself.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah that was a koalaty post

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    yeah that was a koalaty post

El Kabong Guest

So back on the Thai soccer team, apparently they are all still ok but they are going to be in that cave for perhaps MONTHS....a Thai Navy SEAL (who knew they had SEALs ) sadly died in attempting to help those poor lads out. It's the rainy season (fucking who has a rainy SEASON...in America seasons mean changes in temperature not precipitation) so the rescuers are battling rain AND still pumping out millions of gallons of water...in the meantime they are looking for any chimneys which might make extraction easier.

Crazy stuff....it really would suck to be stuck in a cave and have underwater cave diving be your only way out and in less than ideal conditions X should give us a run down of what those divers might be experiencing.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So back on the Thai soccer team, apparently they are all still ok but they are going to be in that cave for perhaps MONTHS....a Thai Navy SEAL (who knew they had SEALs ) sadly died in attempting to help those poor lads out. It's the rainy season (fucking who has a rainy SEASON...in America seasons mean changes in temperature not precipitation) so the rescuers are battling rain AND still pumping out millions of gallons of water...in the meantime they are looking for any chimneys which might make extraction easier.

Crazy stuff....it really would suck to be stuck in a cave and have underwater cave diving be your only way out and in less than ideal conditions X should give us a run down of what those divers might be experiencing.
    Feed the boys, get them ready to swim. They can do it.

El Kabong Guest

I hope so, the good news it they have to be smaller than the guys trying to save them.

That would be an absolute nightmare situation for me....being stuck in a cave and the only way out is through an underwater cave...no thank you

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope so, the good news it they have to be smaller than the guys trying to save them.

That would be an absolute nightmare situation for me....being stuck in a cave and the only way out is through an underwater cave...no thank you
    Being squashed to death slowly and alone in a cave would be mine but enough about sad thoughts let keep it happy.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Disorientation, no experience regulating breathing with no idea what is up from down under black water is terrifying. These kids are in a bad place but fingers crossed they all make it out. Keep thinking if they could damn the entrance somehow to prevent filling, or there has to be openings above. Wonder how far down from surface they are.

It's tragically humbling, for all of our advances in circuitry and machine to manipulate mother Nature she is still very capable of swallowing us up

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Disorientation, no experience regulating breathing with no idea what is up from down under black water is terrifying. These kids are in a bad place but fingers crossed they all make it out. Keep thinking if they could damn the entrance somehow to prevent filling, or there has to be openings above. Wonder how far down from surface they are.

It's tragically humbling, for all of our advances in circuitry and machine to manipulate mother Nature she is still very capable of swallowing us up
    I just heard it takes the rescue guys5-6 hours to get to them, and of course 5-6 hours out. Apparently the area they are in is running out of oxygen. Elon musk offered to send over some equipment to help them, I don’t know if the Thais took him up on it. It appears they will make a move soon or at least want to.

Thread Information