Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on Hatton?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 31 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on Hatton?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you think PAC will inflict the worst beating ever on Hatton?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Teja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyUK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post
    if they thought he was strong at 147, wow, at 140 he is lethal...
    I wouldn't say he was particularly strong at 147 lol.. the amount of punches he hit DLH with and didn't rock him once... furthermore, DLH said he hardly felt the punches.
    DLH also said he's gonna KO pac in the 5th. DLH said many things in 24/7 against Pac.

DLH quit while sitting on his stool because his brain kept shaking like a bowl of jello, it's starting to swell, and he was bordering on having a blood clot. That's why they took him to the hospital right away and missed the post-fight conference.
    So what, you're a doctor now.

He went to the hospital to be checked out, just like a lot of fighters do after a tough fight, but for you to make a stupid a$$ statement that his brain was swelling, and bordering on having a blood clot, is just plain rubbish, and irresponsible.

But I guess no one here should expect anything but rubbish coming from you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I wouldn't say he was particularly strong at 147 lol.. the amount of punches he hit DLH with and didn't rock him once... furthermore, DLH said he hardly felt the punches.
    DLH also said he's gonna KO pac in the 5th. DLH said many things in 24/7 against Pac.

DLH quit while sitting on his stool because his brain kept shaking like a bowl of jello, it's starting to swell, and he was bordering on having a blood clot. That's why they took him to the hospital right away and missed the post-fight conference.

He went to the hospital to be checked out, just like a lot of fighters do after a tough fight, but for you to make a stupid a$$ statement that his brain was swelling, and bordering on having a blood clot, is just plain rubbish, and irresponsible.

Why do you think they stopped the fight then? How do you explain that in medical term?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They stopped the fight cuz ODLH is a bitch and couldnt take the KO like a man.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do you think they stopped the fight then? How do you explain that in medical term?
    Well? ...

Diane?

...I'm waiting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

odlh face was blank when he was sitting and was being asked if he wanted to continue. he was hit with alot of punches and was clearly out mentally.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well? ...

Diane?

...I'm waiting...
    I was out to lunch, so quit being so impatient.

He quit because he wasn't going to win, and he had nothing left. There was NEVER any brain swelling, or any indication of a possible blood clot. Those are serious medical conditions which would have required several days in the hospital.

I swear, the crap that you come up with, is beyond rubbish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

odlh wasnt rocked? but there was this time that he held on the ropes right? to keep himself from being knocked down?

but i do agree that pac lost some ummph in his punches at higher weights, but the amount of punches pac throws compensates for that.

on hatton im worried if he assaults pacs body, its been a long time since pac got KD he took some pretty good headshots but is not enough to KD him. the last guy who got him good was larios, but pac was only dazed for a split second. pac was weight drained when he got hit in the body, can pac take the body shots from hatton? and lastly

IS HATTON THE TOUGHEST OPPONENT OF PAC?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well? ...

Diane?

...I'm waiting...

He quit because he wasn't going to win, and he had nothing left. There was NEVER any brain swelling, or any indication of a possible blood clot. Those are serious medical conditions which would have required several days in the hospital.

They stopped the fight to prevent him from getting that kind of injury though.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well? ...

Diane?

...I'm waiting...

Then go back and read what you wrote, you didn't say to "prevent it", you said that his brain "was" swelling, and "was" bordering on getting a blood clot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then go back and read what you wrote, you didn't say to "prevent it", you said that his brain "was" swelling, and "was" bordering on getting a blood clot.
    Well, I'm sure the ring doctor and Nacho Beristain suspected something like that to happen too that's why they stopped the fight. I mean what could be any reason other than sustaining brain injury.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, I'm sure the ring doctor and Nacho Beristain suspected something like that to happen too that's why they stopped the fight. I mean what could be any reason other than sustaining brain injury.
    Uhhh, because like I already stated, he wasn't going to win, and he had nothing left. It was obvious to everyone watching the fight.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Teja, ODLH said Manny's punches weren't hurting him after the fight. Not on 24/7 before the fight. If you find out the interview on the 'I was embarrassed' thread you'll see ODLH continually repeat throughout the interview that Pac's punches weren't hurting him.

So if this is the case then the only reason Oscar quit is because as Diane says - he knew he had nothing left and couldn't win. He wasn't in any physical danger.

Ricky Hatton will be the strongest fighter Pac has ever been in with to date. Bearing in mind Hatton is a top 10 P4P fighter as well you can't help agree that's somewhat different to sparring a novice LW with just 7 pro bouts.
    Last edited by Conrad; 03-18-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post

Teja, ODLH said Manny's punches weren't hurting him after the fight. Not on 24/7 before the fight. If you find out the interview on the 'I was embarrassed' thread you'll see ODLH continually repeat throughout the interview that Pac's punches weren't hurting him.

So if this is the case then the only reason Oscar quit is because as Diane says - he knew he had nothing left and couldn't win. He wasn't in any physical danger.

Ricky Hatton will be the strongest fighter Pac has ever been in with to date. Bearing in mind Hatton is a top 10 P4P fighter as well you can't help agree that's somewhat different to sparring a novice LW with just 7 pro bouts.
    Coach Nacho Beristain, Referee Tony Weeks and the ring doctor told Oscar that they gonna stop the fight coz he's taking too many punches from PAC... The doctor was so concerned of the present state of Oscar's brain that he's asking Oscar if he's feeling some headache... Headache is the first symptom of brain injury...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

link --> PACQUIAO DOWNS SPARRING PARTNER IN 1ST DAY OF SPARRING

"Los Angeles, California -- DARN, IT’S ONLY THR FIRST DAY!

At the rate things have started at the Wildcard Gym, Freddie Roach, the famed guru at the gym may have a hard time finding more sparring partners for Manny Pacquiao.

And what happened today, the very first day of sparring, may serve as a warning to Ricky Hatton and his loudmouth trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr.

The message to them is: Quit talking and start training, because Pacquiao is on a war path.

Pacquiao today more than ever showed that he means business and is treating his fight with Hatton with extra determination.

Pacquiao knocked down his sparring partner, a pretty respectable boxer from Glendale, California, Art Hovhannesyan in the second round.

Then disaster struck!

Hovanessian was cut on the upper eyelid (a cut the ringside experts describes as about one inch) by a single left hook resulting in the immediate stoppage of the sparring.

And the guy was fully equipped with a head gear with a face mask!

Could you imagine if he wasn’t?"
    Obviously a quality article. All great articles have the same name spelt two different ways....

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    link --> PACQUIAO DOWNS SPARRING PARTNER IN 1ST DAY OF SPARRING

"Los Angeles, California -- DARN, IT’S ONLY THR FIRST DAY!

At the rate things have started at the Wildcard Gym, Freddie Roach, the famed guru at the gym may have a hard time finding more sparring partners for Manny Pacquiao.

And what happened today, the very first day of sparring, may serve as a warning to Ricky Hatton and his loudmouth trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr.

The message to them is: Quit talking and start training, because Pacquiao is on a war path.

Pacquiao today more than ever showed that he means business and is treating his fight with Hatton with extra determination.

Pacquiao knocked down his sparring partner, a pretty respectable boxer from Glendale, California, Art Hovhannesyan in the second round.

Then disaster struck!

Hovanessian was cut on the upper eyelid (a cut the ringside experts describes as about one inch) by a single left hook resulting in the immediate stoppage of the sparring.

And the guy was fully equipped with a head gear with a face mask!

Could you imagine if he wasn’t?"
    Obviously a quality article. All great articles have the same name spelt two different ways....
    To be fair, it's not one of the easiest name to spell... I'm sure you misspell "PACQUIAO" sometimes as "PACYOU"...

Thread Information