Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK general election

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Why do you think Jeremy Corbyn is an idiot? I'm curious.
    Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that hey miles?
    A couple of bizarre Americans and a mad Welshman hardly makes up a Corbyn resistance group. Most sensible people are very much pro Jeremy Corbyn. Plus even you admitted to respecting him several pages back.....but I bet you have flip flopped again. Bwahahaha!
    Thanks Miles I am a Labour supporter but I AM NOT a fan of Corbyn simple guys a twerp I NO a twerp when I see one, he needs to tone down
    his far left approach, the middle class fear he is going to rob them heaven for bid he puts the price of Pimms up.lol

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dia, taxes will go up for those earning more than 80000 pounds and for multinational corporations. The middle and working classes will not pay any more. They are even thinking about reducing VAT. Why is your VAT at 20% anyway? It's not like that in the rest of the world. The Tories have been milking you all and you have nothing to show for it. If you are Labour then do your bit and vote Labour. It's tomorrow, Dia. I think you have it in you to do the right thing.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BTW, mad as in quite angry. Very angry posting since you came back. Though maybe a bit of the other mad too as you would have to be mad to turn your nose up at this amazing opportunity!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beautiful. To anyone thinking Corbyn is too far left, you should think yourselves lucky I am nowhere near power. Banks would be nationalised, Blair would be in prison, tax havens would be bombed. You name it. Corbyn is pretty middle ground really.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Lyle what is it about British people engaging in Democracy that irks you so much? Why are you so concerned with how citizens in another country may choose to vote? Why can't you just fucking butt out and let people keep just one thread not about you, Brockton and America? You are a crass boorish bufoon and you would do well to save your thoughts for somebody who gives a fuck.
    You are so right.....that probably explains why I haven't seen you post in the "Who's the next President" thread.

Right?

But I get it, you want to express yourself and also not have to debate (because you don't know how to do that). Express away Beanz, I will not "use my free speech" to stop you lol....fucking hell.

Thanks again for the insults, I always enjoy those

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beans where do you get off bringing me up in that thread? What do I have to do with anything that Lyle posts? Why would you even bring me up in that post? If you have a beef with Lyle about him being irked about the British who support democracy then why not direct that specifically at him? How was it that I was brought up in that post? Are you literally out of your mind?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dr. Hasan Hakimian SOAS University of London?? Really so you would actually put in Armenians opinion in there to support your own?

El Kabong Guest

About those "fully costed" budgets....

https://www.theguardian.com/business...tion-manifesto

....but that's against BOTH parties so I'll just wait for Beanz and miles to assume this is an attack on ONLY Labour and proceed to have a go at me for posting it

El Kabong Guest

...but I'm sure this fella is just a RACIST horrible angel baby killing know nothing xenophobe and islamaphobe.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why are you two so intent on diverting and distracting. The British people have the most amazing opportunity to have a decent system in place and all you do is belittle it. Shame on you both.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excellent here from Russell Brand. Meanwhile contrast this lucidity with the LIES, DISTORTION and HATE of The Sun: "Go and vote Conservative because we here at the billionaire, non tax paying, war promoting, British public hating Sun tell you to! To hell with you Sun, you know Corbyn is going to ask you to pay a little bit more in tax and so you have to act like Americans on a boxing forum. Why do people still read that crap? It's a shame.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is so true what the Taxi Driver says. The Mail supported the Nazi's! The Sun hacks dead children's parents phones! How are these people allowed to publish? Freedom of speech allows that? Maybe, but people should surely know how to boycott this trash.

Jeremy Corbyn! Jeremy Corbyn! Jeremy Corbyn!

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brilliant impassioned plea for reason, that will fall on deaf ears for those who refuse to change, and are wedded to hate as some kind of sick substitute for a real life. The extreme right is inextricably bound with huge morally redundant corporations, like those fronted by Murdoch and Trump, that think they can buy the world. For them it is all up for grabs, and the ordinary people are little more than irrelevant pawns and serfs to use and abuse. It is no surprise that the two most vocal and virulent voices in this, and threads across the forum recently, have been the bile filled hectoring of apologists for that kind of fake life. Their rancorous rants have tried to make decent human values like empathy and compassion something to be ashamed of, a terrible weakness that nobody should admit to, because their own rhetoric is built on the envy of decency and what it means to be human. They want people to ignore democracy and submit to the rat race. Live life on your knees and be thankful for crumbs.

Fuck that.

Reject it.

Vote for change

If you can't bring yourself to vote for Labour, vote for the Greens or Plaid Cymru, Or even the SDP. Just don't vote for the continuation of the same old broken system with it's lies of austerity for the masses, and pay rises for the MPs and billions spent on the Houses of Parliament and the Queens palaces and pretend that is some kind of substitute for society. Don't vote for selling off our countries assets to the Chinese and Qatar, just so Tory ministers can be given free shares and future seats on the board. Keep the NHS British, and reject the hostile take over of anything British or European by Greedy individuals who resent your history and manners and decency and want to replace it with boorish oafism.

Vote for investment in infrastructure, arts , science, education and business.

Vote for sticking two fingers up to wankers like Donald.

Vote for hanging on to that pint of real ale.

Vote for Change.

Vote for Britain.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

I'm quite sure Beanz will take this as me telling you how to vote, but here it goes....

Good luck today, here is hoping that the will of the British people is served.

Thread Information