Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wrasslin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    The Stunner was by far my favorite signature move. Such a dirty, sneaky move.
    I always liked Sweet Chin Music

El Kabong Guest

Flying elbow drop from Macho was always great

El Kabong Guest

I just watched this YouTube documentary on the Death of Bruiser Brody...wow. I knew that he had been stabbed to death in Puerto Rico, I knew that the killer went free and all, but I NEVER knew that Bruiser's real life friend "The Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez went out for revenge BOY DID HE EVER!!!

WARNING WARNING THIS IS GRAPHIC!!!!

1:37 "He's hurtin' people and puttin' 'em in the hospital"

Yyyyyyyyyeah, you could say that again

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember seeing Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Bob Backlund, etc at the Joe growing up. Good times.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by vidgil View Post
    I remember seeing Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Bob Backlund, etc at the Joe growing up. Good times.
    Vagisil is his name

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ric Flair's management has asked people to pray for the WWE legend as he is dealing with "tough medical issues". The WWE Hall of Famer was rushed to the hospital over the weekend by family members.

Melinda Morris Zanoni, CEO of Legacy Talent LLC, took to social media on Monday (14 August) and called on Nature Boy fans to keep the former wrestler in their "prayers and positive energy".

"Are u a Fan/Friend of Ric Flair? If so, we need prayers & positive energy 4 our Living Legend as he is dealing w/some tough medical issues," Zanoni wrote on Twitter.

The statement from the WWE Hall of Famer's management comes after Flair was admitted to the hospital for what was said to be a "routine monitoring".

"Yes, Ric is checked into the hospital for some routine monitoring," Zanoni previously said but did not explain in detail as to what caused the 68-year-old to be admitted to the hospital.

"No, there is no reason to panic," Zanoni added.

She continued: "We'd like to thank his fiance and the incredible hospital staff who are providing the best care."

"No, we cannot answer any personal questions. Yes, Ric would want you to go out and have a great weekend, Nature Boy style!"

Flair's health scare comes just a few months after his fiancée Wendy Barlow was hospitalised following a "serious" car accident.

"Please Pray for my Fiancé who was just in a serious car wreck. She is at the Hospital," Flair wrote. She was later released from the hospital.

Flair had proposed to Barlow – his former WCW manager – in July 2016 after dating her for three years. Flair divorced his fourth wife in 2012.

Flair is one of the greatest WWE stars of all-time. He is a 16-time world champion, with John Cena being the only other star to have won as many titles.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/more-...cid=spartandhp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

I wonder if his work in the ring and all those years of partying finally caught up with him....poor guy. I met him not too long ago actually.

El Kabong Guest

RIP Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan, probably the greatest Wrasslin manager of all time.....he actually was a good worker in the ring too. It's a shame he suffered so long with cancer.

El Kabong Guest

RIP Bruno longest reigning WWF heavyweight champion of all time...he held the title for a little under 8 years

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Three more die Sunday. I remember the Russian bad guy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45004567
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Three more die Sunday. I remember the Russian bad guy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45004567
    Dang, and Big Van Vader died recently as well. Famous for Stan Hansen hitting him so hard his eyeball popped out of it's socket.....he finished the match though...Japanese wrasslin is insanity.

El Kabong Guest

Brian Christopher was Jerry 'The King' Lawler's son....know he's got to be heartbroken about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

saw Ric Fric flair wrestle Macho Man when I was abt 16yrs old in Sheffield.

Actually saw honky tonk man last year, what a miserable sh!te he was. he is a very bitter man if you see his interviews on youtube.

I cant believe how much these guys snitch/slag each other off, thousands of videos on youtube of them doing it.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post

Actually saw honky tonk man last year, what a miserable sh!te he was. he is a very bitter man if you see his interviews on youtube.

I cant believe how much these guys snitch/slag each other off, thousands of videos on youtube of them doing it.
    Right on! Good match up, 2 greats Ric and Randy.

I'm not sure what is worse...Honky Tonk actually being miserable OR Honky Tonk stirring up shit to try and get more paydays. He's Jerry Lawler's cousin and he was shooting hard on Jerry to try and build up a match not all that long ago. Honky Tonk does seem miserable though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post

Right on! Good match up, 2 greats Ric and Randy.

I'm not sure what is worse...Honky Tonk actually being miserable OR Honky Tonk stirring up shit to try and get more paydays. He's Jerry Lawler's cousin and he was shooting hard on Jerry to try and build up a match not all that long ago. Honky Tonk does seem miserable though.
    he was having a go @ his agent when I saw him. Me and my mates were pi$$ing ourselves

Thread Information