Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What get's your goat? What makes you rant?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What get's your goat? What makes you rant?

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Not that I wish bad fortune on anyone, but I think if anyone could use a job loss and bit of that sort of hard time it is you miles. It might just shake up that attitude you seem to have about how fucked everyone else is on the planet by your moral compass.

People are generally suffering in the poor finanicial climate and lots are unemployed and living off government programs because they simply have no chance. It is that or starve. Now yes there are many more who abuse such programs...but you really paint with a broad stroke. Yvonne the other day made a post about 90 applications sent in, 3 interviews, no job. And things are kinda like that here too in my city. I turned down a job recently, because I don't need the money and felt I was only getting it because of my popularity in that segment of the community...where meanwhile 1/2 of my friends parents are out looking for the same jobs. That may not make sense to you, but it bothered me to go work some hours for shits and giggles and free McD food on the sly while someone else needed it to keep a roof over their head.

if you really feel that way about the unemployed etc. Jesus fucking christ. If it is just those preying on the system...maybe you need to make that distinction better.
    Poor = chav to many a toff (wannabe).
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What get's your goat? What makes you rant?

Dont know if this has been mentioned on the thread, but Bad Driving really get's my goat !

Cannot stand those pricks who cut people up on round-a-bouts, undertaking on motorways, and just general stupidity behind the wheel

I've not yet commited any road rage, but i must admit I have come close on a few occasions
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Thread Information