Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: pacman will devastate barrera worse next time

Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    Quote Originally Posted by spine_buster
    Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    But what was more humiliating was "IT WAS HIM WHO SUGGESTED TO HIS CORNER TO STOP THE FIGHT
    Didnt realise you were there . Enlighten us further .

Tell us about Pacs thoughts as Singsurat destroyed him with ease in 3 rounds or how Torrencampo punched him once and Pac rolled around like a retard trying to get up . . . .?
    Past is past. We can't rate a boxer by observing his amateur fight. We know that Pac was KO'd by a couple of lame a** boxers but what can you say about those who Pac knocked-out? A bunch of more lame a** like MAB and Morales? Then we can say that Larios is better than those because he stand out and not to be KO'd?

But about the upcoming fight, MAB can win if he uses boxingwise techies. But i'll still pick Pac, has speed and power advantage. And also improved two-hand boxing and great defense.
    WTF !
    oop. wrong choice of words. I mean early fights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: pacman will devastate barrera worse next time

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessrevolution
    In all honesty, i don't think PACMAN can ever equal the boxing prowess of these 3 legends (EM,MAB and Marquez) but so do the great physical gifts of PAC: STR, SPEED and STAMINA. But up until now some fans doesn't realize yet how smart PAC is, eventhough he has only been trained by freddy roach for a couple of years, PAC has been improving extremely fast, learning some good boxing moves and using some techniques he had never used or ever dreamed of learning it before. I believe if roach has been manny's 1st coach ever since he should have been a very sound boxer right now although not better as those 3 legends. But then again, eversince the MAB 1st meeting, This PACMAN isn't the same anymore. in fact, even if we don't all admit, "The gap between the boxing techniques of the 3 mexican legends which is said to have been the best advantage of the 3 in fighting against PAC has been truly narrowed" To the point that its not that being respected anymore specially by PAC. While all the while the GAP of PACs Strength,speed and stamina against these 3 legends has been increasing because they were all getting old. Still, as i recall even at the peak of the careers of those 3 prolific figures they were never really as STRONG,QUICK and ever had the STAMINA as the PAC. All they really had as a great advantage against PAC was their boxing techniques. And so when they fight PAC, all their hopes on winning is thru DECISION only. A K.O. against PAC for them is like a miracle. There is one ultimate problem though, "PACMAN has a Godly stamina" and the effort on fending him off up to 12 full rounds thru great boxing technique is quite a feat and for some "class B" fighters would find it almost impossible.

This is my personal opinion, If you want to beat PAC with an increased probability you need to show him that you can hurt him too. Until you can't show it to him, a hail storm of hard pounding punches will not stop in 12 full rounds. This is the irony folks " MANNY throws a hundred of mixed hard punches/jabs while his opponent would only throw about 30-60 of it and yet in the end you will notice that the one who have thrown smaller volume of punches and is fighting backwards is the one catching his breath in the middle of 12 rounds." So if you can't really hurt PAC you just have to continue to box and pray that your boxing technique will be enough to save your day and your body condition is on the top most level of your career to maintain your body to keep on moving and moving because if you stop even for once, expect a full scale war again from the PACMAN and you will just regret going toe to toe against manny.

So unless MAB could truly hurt manny, he wiould have saved good rounds for him and prevented some avalanche of hard punches landed on him because PAC will become a little bit hesitant and somewhat lose his focus. Otherwise the PAC will just railroad him together with his punches and will catch him thru 12 full rounds. If MAB Hopes that he can tire PAC, he better think again. coz i will say it again PACMAN has a godly stamina. he doesn't belong to the 12 round fight era of this generation. he is truly built old school and can fight thru full 15 rounds at full throttle and most probably more.

I am not saying there is no hope for barrera winning against PAC. It's just that if he can't truly hurt PAC and would just rely on his pure boxing technique the probability of him winning is a very slim 25% of a chance.

note:class B fighters mentioned above are directed to other class b fighters you know who they are and that excludes MAB,EM and marquez because they are truly class A fighters.
    You have said my mind sleeplessrevolution......

Let me add...

Barrera against other superfeatherweight except Pacquaio...... Barrera will still dominate and win...
    Morales against other superfeatherweight except Pacquaio and Barrera ..... Morales will still dominate and win...
    supergenius bong

Thread Information