Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phuking Republicans!

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Phuking Republicans!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    WASHINGTON - The White House said Wednesday that the failure to capture Osama bin Laden in the seven years since the Sept. 11 attacks shows the limitations of military and intelligence power.

"This is not the movies. We don't have super powers," said White House press secretary Dana Perino.

Associated Press
    Today

“I’m not going to telegraph a lot of the things that I’m going to do because then it might compromise our ability to do so. But, look, I know the area, I have been there, I know wars, I know how to win wars, and I know how to improve our capabilities so that we will capture Osama bin Laden — or put it this way, bring him to justice…We will do it, I know how to do it.

John McCain
    July 27th, 2008

20 hours in combat? LMAO!

and I know how to improve our capabilities so that we will capture Osama bin Laden — or put it this way, bring him to justice…We will do it, I know how to do it.

OMG! Only McCain knows how to capture Osama? Wait! His name is not Osama at all.

Image from FBI.Gov
    Most Wanted Terrorist - Usama Bin Laden

McCain is trying to tell us that only he and he alone has access or knowledge of USAma's whereabouts? I bet he does considering USAma is an operative for the USA How is McCain going to be allowed to bring in one of their own? USAma is practicly untouchable my friends.

The name USAma has been spelled this way in Osama's name since he began working for the USA in the 80's.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

20 hours.......20 minutes ,whatever.The republican opratives pulled that same shit with Kerry and "Only 30 days in the field".Somethings should just be respected,period.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    20 hours.......20 minutes ,whatever.The republican opratives pulled that same shit with Kerry and "Only 30 days in the field".Somethings should just be respected,period.
    AMEN! Big rep to you!

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to tell you.....Im watching Palins interview with Gibson right now and she is soooo rigid/uptight in the sitdown.I don't know about her longevity over time in the spot light?Something tells me Palin/Biden debate will be what Katsidis vs.Diaz was supposed to be

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I pretty much agree that's swiftboat politics.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin said the nation’s financial system “needs some shakin’ up and some fixin’” at a rally here today.

Washington Wire - WSJ.com : Palin Says U.S. Financial System Needs Some Fixin'

Just fucking shoot me now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to tell you.....Im watching Palins interview with Gibson right now and she is soooo rigid/uptight in the sitdown.I don't know about her longevity over time in the spot light?Something tells me Palin/Biden debate will be what Katsidis vs.Diaz was supposed to be

thats what I tried to tell people earlier on here. Biden has got to be pumped to have such a gimme in the debates.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

El Kabong Guest

....don't tempt me

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ....don't tempt me
    Hello Lyle, I see the economy has got better since we last talked.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course I don't support excessive and unnecessary regu-- uh, government regulation.

Senator John McCain
    NBC's Today Show
    9.20 AM, September 16th, 2008

Do I believe in excess government financial regulation? Yes.

Senator John McCain
    CBS’s Early Show
    10.10 AM, September 16th, 2008

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just don't get it. Even knowing the stupidity of a large segment of the American public I just don't get how Obama's not up twenty points. Look at what's going on in this country for fuck's sake You just have to laugh about it I guess. I was talking to a friend and he was blaming it on the fact that Obama's run a stupid campaign -which I do tend to agree with it but anyway- but that's not the point. Obama should be up twenty points even if he exiled himself to Siberia and ran his campaign by sending a letter once a month written in crayons with exclamation points and horrible spelling.

There's just no excuse for being a republican anymore, sorry, you're on the wrong side.

El Kabong Guest

Of course I don't support excessive and unnecessary regu-- uh, government regulation.

Senator John McCain
    NBC's Today Show

Senator John McCain
    CBS’s Early Show
    There's a difference between EXCESSIVE regulation and REGULATION...but hell me explaining nuance to a liberal suchas yourself is a little funny

What has YOUR BOY Obama done about it Oh he's only been a senator for 140 some working days, never had any hearings, never tried to pass any legislation to help out.

McCain IS calling for hearings he did support legislation to try and fix this situation and he's not for this mob mentality Barrack is supporting where he thinks we need to run down Wall Street with pitchforks and torches.

I think a nonpolitical committee needs to be formed and hold hearings and submit a report on what to do with the economy, guys like Warren Buffet who are smart and FULLY understand American economics as well as World economics.

Oumafan when the country is on the downslide (for the time being, I reckon the economy will pick back up relatively soon, we have one or two more companies to go belly up before then) people vote out the "incumbant party" however in this case George W. Bush isn't the only incumbant who is hurting his party Barry can thank his buddies in the DEMOCRAT run Congress and their lack of action for not rallying the voters to help him out....no those guys and gals just wanted to sit back and WAIT until W got out of office to do something and it's going to hurt them big time in November.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lyle I hate to say it, but you are a Fox news bigot. you eat that shit up. You are being a fool and they are playing you like a fiddle.

I feel sorry sometimes for your ignorance.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post

Senator John McCain
    NBC's Today Show

Senator John McCain
    CBS’s Early Show
    There's a difference between EXCESSIVE regulation and REGULATION...but hell me explaining nuance to a liberal suchas yourself is a little funny

What has YOUR BOY Obama done about it Oh he's only been a senator for 140 some working days, never had any hearings, never tried to pass any legislation to help out.

McCain IS calling for hearings he did support legislation to try and fix this situation and he's not for this mob mentality Barrack is supporting where he thinks we need to run down Wall Street with pitchforks and torches.

I think a nonpolitical committee needs to be formed and hold hearings and submit a report on what to do with the economy, guys like Warren Buffet who are smart and FULLY understand American economics as well as World economics.

Oumafan when the country is on the downslide (for the time being, I reckon the economy will pick back up relatively soon, we have one or two more companies to go belly up before then) people vote out the "incumbant party" however in this case George W. Bush isn't the only incumbant who is hurting his party Barry can thank his buddies in the DEMOCRAT run Congress and their lack of action for not rallying the voters to help him out....no those guys and gals just wanted to sit back and WAIT until W got out of office to do something and it's going to hurt them big time in November.
    There is a difference between excessive and adequate regulation Lyle, but right now in the areas of the financial industry that have gone kablooey, there's zero regulation. None whatsoever. And the man you can mainly thank for that is Phil Gramm, who is now one of McCain's economic advisors and a longtime friend of his going back to the Keating financial scandal that McCain was involved in. Gramm authored a bill that scrapped the regulations the Democrats brought in after the 1929 crash and then another one that allowed mortgages to be securitised and sold by their originators to investors without any regulation, the exact thing that is causing the current meltdown.

But there was still a bunch of domestic Federal and State regulations that would have kept the meltdown from ever getting big enough to do much damage, domestic regulatory bodies that were set up to protect the system. But in the same way that Bush appointed an Exxon lobbyist to run the Environmental Protection Agency, he used the same fox/henhouse strategy to staff these regulatory bodies, appointing banking lobbyists to run them. Here's what they did to banking, mortgage and consumer protection regulations :

I'm guessing the Obama people could use that in an election ad. It's not every day that the people you're running against hold a press conference where they chainsaw a stack of banking and mortgage regulations and pictures paint a thousand words, don't they?

Obama sponsored a bill to increase oversight in the mortgage industry but it was voted down by the GOP. I'd be interested to see any evidence of McCain ever being pro-regulation of anything. He's given plenty of interviews over the years saying exactly the opposite, and I'm certain this "pro-regulation" position is yet anothe rlie of his.

If the media ever reported reality in the States then pitchfork futures would be a sound investment.

Why do you think the economy is going to improve?

Buffet supports Obama for election. That's because obama is the candidate with non-insane economic policies.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 09-17-2008 at 10:22 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    lyle I hate to say it, but you are a Fox news bigot. you eat that shit up. You are being a fool and they are playing you like a fiddle.

I feel sorry sometimes for your ignorance.
    I don't listen to or watch Fox News...hate to break it to you buddy. And I am more independent than Kirkland or anyone else would have you believe but no one cares to ask me any specific questions on any issues and therefore I can't explain when I do disagree with McCain and ESPECIALLY Palin....but You don't care about it and that means your worse than you make me out to be.

Well Kirkland I hear "McCain doesn't know about the economy"...well neither does Obama and at least McCain tried to pass legislation to help the economy....I hear "Palin isn't qualified" well neither is Obama....I hear "If McCain is elected then Palin is going to be one heartbeat away from being the President" ...if Obama is going to be elected then HE is going to BE the President and Biden is a "heartbeat away from not being Vice President" but nobody thinks about that.

Obama's buddies are WORSE than anyone McCain even knows....and I'm talking about anyone McCain has EVER known like the dudes who beat him when he was a P.O.W.!!!!
    Last edited by El Kabong; 09-19-2008 at 02:35 AM.

Thread Information