Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Saddo I am putting you on the spot, get in here.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo I am putting you on the spot, get in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Thanks ICB, I don't always agree with everyone but hell this is a forum it would be boring if everyone agreed. There are very knowledgeable posters on this site and posters who are good at proving their points as well. The mods aren't all that bad but there are a couple out there with bigger opinions than myself.....but no one will admit that
    Get fukked Lyle I know you mean me,Im never talking to you again, so there.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Thanks ICB, I don't always agree with everyone but hell this is a forum it would be boring if everyone agreed. There are very knowledgeable posters on this site and posters who are good at proving their points as well. The mods aren't all that bad but there are a couple out there with bigger opinions than myself.....but no one will admit that

Wow a whole sentence written by Andre without any new age pseudopyschobabble that none of us can understand but that people always rep him for assuming it's wise

This is the first time since ever Andre that I've understood an entire posting made by you

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Wow a whole sentence written by Andre without any new age pseudopyschobabble that none of us can understand but that people always rep him for assuming it's wise

Its a large hole you dig for yourself; That comment is so bitter and un mod like.

This is the first time since ever Andre that I've understood an entire posting made by you
    Nice, interesting ;the truth according to one !
    Person who calls himself Bilbo, You have laid down all your bets and believe in only one sentence from within the whole bible that you hope will save your soul, that is the only reason why you will not see past what you hold onto. It doesn't matter what I say, your own way is set,its yours its your right.
    Proving others wrong never instantly makes another correct Bilbo. Its all a choice,so try at least to enjoy your choice or prove it to be worthy of something without attempting to take anyone elses down a level just to make you personally feel right, just or above it.

New Age people study the tools ,meditations and healing works that God gives to all and claim it as being their own,they do not give thanks where thanks is due. I am not of that cast.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its a large hole you dig for yourself; That comment is so bitter and un mod like.

Nice, interesting ;the truth according to one !
    Person who calls himself Bilbo, You have laid down all your bets and believe in only one sentence from within the whole bible that you hope will save your soul, that is the only reason why you will not see past what you hold onto. It doesn't matter what I say, your own way is set,its yours its your right.
    Proving others wrong never instantly makes another correct Bilbo. Its all a choice,so try at least to enjoy your choice or prove it to be worthy of something without attempting to take anyone elses down a level just to make you personally feel right, just or above it.

New Age people study the tools ,meditations and healing works that God gives to all and claim it as being their own,they do not give thanks where thanks is due. I am not of that cast.
    lol i never said you were wrong just that I can never understand a word you say

This post being another case in point, you lost me after 'Nice'.....

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    I can sense that Saddo's favorite MOD is CMM.

Regarding Bilbo's dream of becoming a mod, I believe he'd be an excellent mod here. He can talk boxing and he makes this forum interesting with his whines, jokes and deep insights about life. He's good in all aspect and he's very loyal to Saddo.

Vote for Bilbo!!!!!
    To be fair if I was Saddo my favourite member would be CutMeMick.

For me he's clearly the biggest and most loyal fan of boxing I know. He's made over 20,000 posts here and has met also as many superstar boxers as Larry Merchant.

What I like most about Mick though is that he's a true fan. He shows his love for the sport by spending his hard earned cash on going to all the big fights, he goes to press conferences, he buys boxing gloves and then meets his stars to get them signed, he collects boxing memorabilia.

What he never does though is make posts telling us how extensive his boxing knowledge is, how many fights he owns on dvd, and how he knows more than us because he real ring experience.

In other words, he's not a dick hole.

He mods fairly, is never nasty to anyone, doesn't seek to tell us how much more knows about the sport than the rest of us idiot's and he's Saddo's most loyal and consistently posting member.

He's the epitome of a true boxing fan and if I ran this site he'd be my favourite member for sure.

As for whether I'd make a good mod, well I guess youngblood is right. I mean I wasn't going to turn the main board in a fairy dance appreciation emporium but I would have liked to have added a fantasy board, only open open to hobbits, dwarves (the fantasy kind not just midgets), pixies, smurf's, gnomes and friends of Baggins Clan. To me this is what the site needs but Youngblood's head shaking makes me realise that many members here might not like it.
    Agreed Mick is mostly everyones favorite poster for all the above reasons.
    On the other issue thats been raised again, I'm certain that the main thing that a Mod has never ever done is; ask to be one.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steelie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post

HAHA mr throw your weight around aye, try me....i got seniority over you buddy

Seriously though i remember so many guys that made this place what it is today and theyre all gone. I never thought id see the day when wacko, brad, taany would all leave the forum. We are clutching straws now, i guess we got steelie And the vixen herself, missy who doesnt post very often.
    So, lets look at the evidence:

1. Shakey joins the forum
    2. Everyone else leaves

That is all.
    That hurt steelie, really cut deep. I shall drown my sorrows.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

best poster p4p at saddos for me was JimmyGForce
    then Brad then Rick_Rack
    I enjoyed all of there posts and looked forward to reading there next ones.
    a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

Thread Information