0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

Quote Originally Posted by mad_takamura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    malicious still..
    still can't take the fact that a lot of eyebrows raised why he left pro boxing because he got shot in the knee while holding little floydie in his arms.. hahahha!!!
    speaking of daddy issues, what about Manny running away from home cause his daddy ate his dog lol if Floyd said Hatton or Cotto was juiced up on roids you wouldn't be bitching, but since he said it was Pacquiao you feel the need to protect your man, fucking moron
    you call me a fucking moron but you believe on rumors? what's with that dad ate his dog thing? a figment of your imagination? you easily believe on that one?!
    why straddle me bitching for my man? it was clearly below the belt. a fan gotta protect his man and i will protect pac from this insecure suckers.

and are you sure i won't be reacting if he said it on cotto or hatton? so you mistakenly think my mind only goes parallel with that nuthuggery thing to pac?!!
    this is how fickle minded you are el. now i'm beginning to see why some arguments with you seems repetetive. you're stubborn and steroetype people and believes in fairy tales just to pad up your posts!

i
    dude, you are a nuthugger,, so there's not mistake or assuming involved lol

and what's in bold sounds oh so gay lol

word of advice, Missy and Diane are probably the only ones on here who can get away with calling their fav. fighters "my man"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After listening to this last night, I have come to the conclusion that Cintron is a punch drunk stooge. Or maybe just a stooge.

It was almost unbearable listening to him as he comes off as a pathetic shell of a man. He uses terms like 'the guy cries when' and others like ' tries to justify his loss with' when describing other fighters much better then him, and seems to inadvertently always be describing himself.

So due to this new revelation that Cintron when making accusations has a tendancy to be talking about himself, I conclude that Kermit Cintron is on the jiuce!

Let the investigations begin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

speaking of daddy issues, what about Manny running away from home cause his daddy ate his dog lol if Floyd said Hatton or Cotto was juiced up on roids you wouldn't be bitching, but since he said it was Pacquiao you feel the need to protect your man, fucking moron
    you call me a fucking moron but you believe on rumors? what's with that dad ate his dog thing? a figment of your imagination? you easily believe on that one?!
    why straddle me bitching for my man? it was clearly below the belt. a fan gotta protect his man and i will protect pac from this insecure suckers.

and are you sure i won't be reacting if he said it on cotto or hatton? so you mistakenly think my mind only goes parallel with that nuthuggery thing to pac?!!
    this is how fickle minded you are el. now i'm beginning to see why some arguments with you seems repetetive. you're stubborn and steroetype people and believes in fairy tales just to pad up your posts!

i

and what's in bold sounds oh so gay lol yeah his my man. any problem with that? don't you think

word of advice, Missy and Diane are probably the only ones on here who can get away with calling their fav. fighters "my man"
    wow you're really fickle minded. you're like a fucking child ready to hit people just because your mind can't comprehend the meaning of their words.
    if i put it to "my idol" you will call me a hugger. that's why i rather posted "his man" and it's not even pertaining to me but i'm talking about boxing fans protecting their boxers. get it? no? i thought so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i

and what's in bold sounds oh so gay lol yeah his my man. any problem with that? don't you think

wow you're really fickle minded. you're like a fucking child ready to hit people just because your mind can't comprehend the meaning of their words.
    if i put it to "my idol" you will call me a hugger. that's why i rather posted "his man" and it's not even pertaining to me but i'm talking about boxing fans protecting their boxers. get it? no? i thought so.
    Thats one of the most confusing posts i've ever read on a thread. I say we just give everyone enhancements and just see who comes out on top. Then there would be no qualms over who is the top dog. ha
    Last edited by TheMacMagician; 11-12-2009 at 11:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by themacmagician View Post

This thread seems to have got real confusing. I say we just give everyone enhancements and just see who comes out on top. Then there would be no qualms over who is the top dog. ha
    it got confusing when the two posters here howlin and el attracted my bad side when i was venting my protest against mayweather sr. and mr.muppet boy cintron. i was merely suggesting a libel case against those two just to prove pac's clean. and suddenly el and howlin came knocking my door picking the wrong person. that's what's happened in summary.
    Last edited by mad_takamura; 11-12-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

This thread seems to have got real confusing. I say we just give everyone enhancements and just see who comes out on top. Then there would be no qualms over who is the top dog. ha
    it got confusing when the two posters here howlin and el attracted my bad side when i was venting my protest against mayweather sr. and mr.muppet boy cintron. i was merely suggesting a libel case against does two just to prove pac's clean. and suddenly el and howlin came knocking my door picking the wrong person. that's what's happened in summary.

I'm well known for that but not when it comes to giving people a kicking when they start up with 'my dad's a friend of'....blah blah crap, which is why you're getting laughed at.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    malicious still..
    still can't take the fact that a lot of eyebrows raised why he left pro boxing because he got shot in the knee while holding little floydie in his arms.. hahahha!!!

wow. that's funny. Let's hope Cotto punches Manny in to a coma. hahaha!!! You idiot.
    how bout an avatar bet?
    anyone who loses will have an avatar of david hasselhoff with a title: "i'm a geek that looks cool"!
    since you're used with those kind of sigs.
    .....or I could have a cartoon....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it got confusing when the two posters here howlin and el attracted my bad side when i was venting my protest against mayweather sr. and mr.muppet boy cintron. i was merely suggesting a libel case against does two just to prove pac's clean. and suddenly el and howlin came knocking my door picking the wrong person. that's what's happened in summary.

I'm well known for that but not when it comes to giving people a kicking when they start up with 'my dad's a friend of'....blah blah crap, which is why you're getting laughed at.
    do you think i'm lying? answer me that.
    actually i'm giving you a chance to air what you want. don't be surprised in the coming weeks their might be a libel case for this three: pedro, kermit and crack head sr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

or i'll simply tell eric to look at saddo and see what your opinions are. i never lie just to get recognition. i dont' care about that shit, we all die and our life gets wasted, we'll be forgotten. who cares about that.
    i just living according to my passions right now, and if you don't believe me then go ahead.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

actually i'm giving you a chance to air what you want. don't be surprised in the coming weeks their might be a libel case for this three: pedro, kermit and crack head sr.
    Don't take things too personal, it is just a boxing forum and most of the time (maybe leftylee being one of the very exception), peoples express theyr feelings in a way that can look scornful but it is not the case. Taking things too personal here = no good, I promise
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dude seriously just save yourself the embarrassment and shut up lol

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

=

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

quite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm not embarassed if i'm telling the truth. aren't you glad you got a link here with team pac?
    i am a hot tempered person. once punched a man 3x for vomiting on my pants accidentally during a party and that's also a fact. a testament that i'm quite hot tempered so if i look like i take things personal well welcome to my real self.
    but i'm not a liar. no way to prove it though, then again it's alright with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i will show this thread to mr.eric pineda then. i made up my mind. and i will plan on how to prove to you guys that i'm no liar.

Thread Information