Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anis Amri *GUNNED DOWN* by ITALIAN POLICE in Milano

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    You sonofabitch
    How double dare you

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except he was not a refugee and is not just another thing you can blame on Obama. He is a criminal and just like those illegally trafficking guns borders are irrelevant to such people. This was a guy who drunk, had girlfriends and would not even be considered a Muslim by most other Muslims and yet you seem only able to use that as an excuse to deflect blame from HIM. Merkel. Muslims. SJW's. Anis Amri the backwards medieval dumb fuck Murdered all those people in Berlin and yet you and others want to use it as some point scoring excercise? I am not naive at all. You seem insistent on ascribing this to me in order to give your simplistic argument some credence. Them? Who is them ? Are all refugees terrorists? or all Muslims? or all Syrians? Why are you continuing to ignore Lebanon, Libya, Jordan and all the other places that have taken more Syrian refugees than Europe. Because it does not fit your narrative. You have an idea and will do anything to make things fit that idea. I have been part of a charity sending aid directly to Syria. To refugee camps in Syria and yet you continue to paint me as some naive fool welcoming terrorists across the channel. WTF is your obsession with telling Europeans how to run their lives ?

He came over on a boat right after the 'Arab Spring' something the Obama Administration helped incite AND were quite proud of until the whole Libya debacle. As for the Arab Spring https://www.theguardian.com/world/co...nstability-war

So he was a "migrant" whether you consider him such or you consider him a "refugee" it doesn't matter what matters is he was from Tunisia, a Muslim nation, and he was a Muslim, and he pledged allegiance to ISIS.

"This was a guy who drunk" and "would not be considered Muslim by most other Muslims".....The 9/11 hijackers went to strip clubs and got drunk before they waged their Jihad. If you die a martyr your sins are wiped clean, so the belief goes. "He wouldn't be considered Muslim by other Muslims"....he pledged allegiance to ISIS, what more do you want?

Europeans won't fucking exist if you keep ignoring the issue at hand Beanz that's where I get off telling Europeans how to run their lives. You guys cannot afford to keep allowing this to happen. But I suppose you know best, you give to your charity which might help people in need or it might be a bit more nefarious. Hats got passed around for "charity" in Boston and New York and the money ended up going to the IRA but hey that's no big deal, I'm CERTAIN the charity you give to and all others are on the up and up and you know exactly where the money is going and what it's being used for.

In answer to your question: "Them? Who is them ? Are all refugees terrorists? or all Muslims? or all Syrians? Why are you continuing to ignore Lebanon, Libya, Jordan and all the other places that have taken more Syrian refugees than Europe" ....read this REALLY fucking close Beanz as I shan't explain it again. 'Them' = Militant Muslim Extremists (that's who them is...bruh), Are ALL refugees terrorists, no BUT Mr. All-or-Nothing quite a few of them have been. Are all Muslims terrorists? Nope, but again all of the terrorists in Europe recently (bar the explosion in Turkey a few weeks ago [Commies] ) have been Muslims (or haven't you noticed a trend?). Are all Syrians? Well honey, sweety, sugar....in case you haven't noticed a lot of these "refugees" ain't from Syria, they're migrants from other Middle Eastern/Muslim population centers. Attacks aren't happening so much in Lebanon, Libya, and Jordan, attacks are happening more in places with different, more Western cultures....in case you haven't noticed.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You carry on reading the Daily Mail and your mind will be warped.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    OK, so you dislike the messenger, but does that dilute the message? Were those 7 guys just trying to "provide warmth for the homeless man"?

Is the story true or not?

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Muslims donate 10 tonnes of food in charity drive for homeless at Christmas

Muslims donate 10 tonnes of food in charity drive for homeless at Christmas

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe EL Kabong asked: IS THE STORY TRUE OR NOT?

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Homeless people are spat/swore at, pissed on, attacked most of the time and now you care that they are assaulted by migrants?

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OK, so you dislike the messenger, but does that dilute the message? Were those 7 guys just trying to "provide warmth for the homeless man"?

Is the story true or not?
    Well in the case of the Daily Mail does they are a right wing newspaper renowned for making stuff up stirring up hatred in huge headlines on the front pages and then burying tiny retractions they are legally obliged to print inside, so who knows?. The real point is that you do nothing but look for confirmation of a bias and standpoint you already have, and then repost stuff like this and the dumb videos you have populated your other weak threads with. You have absolutely NO interest in debate anymore which is sad. You have been reduced to a broken records ranting away in the corner.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

....yet to receive a "Yes, the story is true" or a "No, the story is false" answer to my question

Let's start from your first response will be "Yes" or "No" and from there we'll address everything else

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....yet to receive a "Yes, the story is true" or a "No, the story is false" answer to my question

Let's start from your first response will be "Yes" or "No" and from there we'll address everything else
    Sure you will. The world will be a better place.

El Kabong Guest

Homeless people are spat/swore at, pissed on, attacked most of the time and now you care that they are assaulted by migrants?
    Set on fire....are they set on fire all the time?

Well in the case of the Daily Mail does they are a right wing newspaper renowned for making stuff up stirring up hatred in huge headlines on the front pages and then burying tiny retractions they are legally obliged to print inside, so who knows?. The real point is that you do nothing but look for confirmation of a bias and standpoint you already have, and then repost stuff like this and the dumb videos you have populated your other weak threads with. You have absolutely NO interest in debate anymore which is sad. You have been reduced to a broken records ranting away in the corner.
    Beanz, right wing, left wing, IS THE STORY TRUE? You bring a " they are a right wing newspaper renowned for making stuff up stirring up hatred in huge headlines on the front pages and then burying tiny retractions they are legally obliged to print inside, so who knows?" response to this instead of a 'That's horrible, burning a homeless man!' reaction and I'm the one with the confirmation bias?!?!?!

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CCTV plea after Worthing homeless man set on fire

CCTV plea after Worthing homeless man set on fire - BBC News

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#LyleNailsIt

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Set on fire....are they set on fire all the time?

Beanz, right wing, left wing, IS THE STORY TRUE? You bring a " they are a right wing newspaper renowned for making stuff up stirring up hatred in huge headlines on the front pages and then burying tiny retractions they are legally obliged to print inside, so who knows?" response to this instead of a 'That's horrible, burning a homeless man!' reaction and I'm the one with the confirmation bias?!?!?!
    Well..duh...If you come and tell me this bloke that is always exaggerating and outright lying told me this, then of course my first response would be "You do know he is known to be a compulsive liar?". So yes absolutely you have done nothing but confirm your own confirmation bias. The Mail is as full of Bullshit as Farage the hate mongering right wing extremist.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information