950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: America is an illegal and racist country much like Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Yo Miles.

Are you in South Korea, or North Korea? Why don't you focus more on your fucked up neighboring countries first? Start with China or Russia or somethin'.

Wtf man.
    Obviously I am in the south, but let's face it American is a bigger threat to world peace than China or Russia. In fact American economic shock doctors helped to make Russia the messed up place it is today and helped turn Chinese labour into the sweatshop producers with no rights that we have today. Just so long as we can have cheap imports, right?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ahmadinejad's 9/11 outburst sparks US walkout - Yahoo! News UK

I don't happen to think that 9-11 was caused directly by the US government, but it wouldn't surprise me. I haven't done enough research into the topic to come to any firm conclusions either way. I always find it funny when Ahmadinejad makes one of his left of centre speeches. Quite entertaining. Does it upset the US delegates so much to even hear such a suggestion? Though you do know it is only going to make those cold dead eyed monsters in the US command want to tighten their grip on Iran further, even though Israel freely walks around with all the nuclear weapons it wants. Double standards through and through.

El Kabong Guest

miles ->

Miles, I like you and all and I would tell you that you've got America all wrong, but I may as well repeatedly slam my head into a brick wall as opposed to try and explain that to you because you're subborn and whatever, you can have your beliefs you have a right to be as dumb as you want to be (at least in the Western world you can think that)....I do wonder what would happen if you lived in North Korea and somehow found your way on to this site and posted ill of their government....hmmmm how would that go? Or how would it go if you were Chinese and you posted such things about China? But I suppose that's all beyond the point because then you'd be held responsible for your views by an oppressive government and that would take the fun out of it for you wouldn't it.

Is America perfect? No. Is any other country? NO...so you hold the US and Israel to a higher standard than you expect from every other country and it's just because they hold a bit of power.

The absolute fucking FACT is that people like you wouldn't like America no matter what we do. We intervene somewhere and we're "sticking our noses in other people's business" we don't intervene and we "allowed tragedy to occur"...your rhetoric against the US and Israel is harsh and cruel and your words on Russia, Iran, and China ring hollow because your HATRED of America just pours out in your writing and it's phoned in when you post about other countries.

Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles whats even more entertaining is that you give merit to that silly shit with no substance, I mean come on man. He's a button pusher and thats all he has even within his own boarders. Your mind is made up and its clear. Its glass..transparent. Mate I can laugh easily and life's to short to get bent here on politics,dismiss quality convo as this is a great avenue spanning globe but there is a difference in calling a Government to task on policy.....that is a citizens responsibility but when dealing with an obvious act of calculated out right cold blooded murder upon that same citizenry and that off multiple nations as had unfolded that day one needs to stand firm one way or another,with facts...this is not a "IMO" situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Yo Miles.

Are you in South Korea, or North Korea? Why don't you focus more on your fucked up neighboring countries first? Start with China or Russia or somethin'.

Wtf man.
    Obviously I am in the south, but let's face it American is a bigger threat to world peace than China or Russia. In fact American economic shock doctors helped to make Russia the messed up place it is today and helped turn Chinese labour into the sweatshop producers with no rights that we have today. Just so long as we can have cheap imports, right?
    I would worry more about plotunium radiation. Ya know, plant accidental leakage from your friendly neighbour upnorth?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yo Miles.

Wtf man.
    I would worry more about plotunium radiation. Ya know, plant accidental leakage from your friendly neighbour upnorth?
    And you don't worry about potential leakage from any of America's thousands of warheads? Or regarding the fact that America is the only nation to ever use nuclear weapons against a civilian population? Or how about in Faluja rates of cancer have increased at a faster rate then ever exhibited after the use of the nuclear bomb in Japan. Now that's the kind of thing that worries me a lot more.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 09-24-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    miles ->

Miles, I like you and all and I would tell you that you've got America all wrong, but I may as well repeatedly slam my head into a brick wall as opposed to try and explain that to you because you're subborn and whatever, you can have your beliefs you have a right to be as dumb as you want to be (at least in the Western world you can think that)....I do wonder what would happen if you lived in North Korea and somehow found your way on to this site and posted ill of their government....hmmmm how would that go? Or how would it go if you were Chinese and you posted such things about China? But I suppose that's all beyond the point because then you'd be held responsible for your views by an oppressive government and that would take the fun out of it for you wouldn't it.

Is America perfect? No. Is any other country? NO...so you hold the US and Israel to a higher standard than you expect from every other country and it's just because they hold a bit of power.

The absolute fucking FACT is that people like you wouldn't like America no matter what we do. We intervene somewhere and we're "sticking our noses in other people's business" we don't intervene and we "allowed tragedy to occur"...your rhetoric against the US and Israel is harsh and cruel and your words on Russia, Iran, and China ring hollow because your HATRED of America just pours out in your writing and it's phoned in when you post about other countries.
    The policies of America's political elite speaks for itself over the past half a century. For sure you have plenty of freedoms regarding speech and that is commendable, but I don't live in North Korea and I would certainly never live in China. South Korea is not perfect, but I am able to say and do what I want without limitation.

Okay, America doesn't go rounding up it's own citizens and putting them into concentration camps, but it certainly does that to the citizens of people the world over or at least suports it. They routinely use methods of torture and train the secret service of other countries in the most effective ways to punish dissidents. They rountinely offer support to coups against democratically elected governments. We see this in numerous examples around the world. In fact it is difficult to find a country in latin America where the influence of America has not had an effect. How can you support a coup and then provide assistance in training a secret service that will than make thousands endure torture and thousand more dissapear entirely? That is evil behaviour. Is it okay just because it doesn't happen to be stopping U.S. citizens from spouting the nonsense that they are reading in their absurd media? Maybe if the media was doing a better job of informing then the US would need to start curtailing freedom of speech, but as it is there is really no need. The government and corporations are quite safe. No restriction of freedom of speech is ever acceptable and all regimes that do so should be rightly condemned.

I hold all countries to the same standards, but unfortunately the terror exporting nations show their true colours time and time again. As an Englishman I will inevitably focus more so on the countries that my country is in alliance with and for sure America and Israel are rather key partners. It is nothing to do with hate. How can you hate a country? But for sure I can exhibit a deep seated anger at the policies implement by the corporate and political elite of those countries. Just because you don't like what I am saying, doesn't escape the fact that it is all quite true. Nobody wants to be criticised and sometimes the truth hurts, but we all have to come to terms with things at some point.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Bilbo;905830]

By the way what are your views on Barrack authorising the biggest arms deal in the history of the US, selling $39,000,000 worth of planes to Saudi Arabia to prop up their defences against Iran. They have also promised to keep Israel ahead militarily of all the middle east, so a massive new influx of arms and military aid to Israel must be in the pipeline?

We could be about to see those crazy Iranians get a right Holy Holy kicking
    Wow I didnt know that !
    I think it speak$ for it$elf: any talk of being on the $ide of right, peace, justice and the American way, just went out the window with another busine$$ deal.

The gov serve the biggest return on their future buck mate, they dont serve our citizens first. They do the minimum to save face the cheapest way possible. Look at the homeless they have hundreds of thousands living and dieing on streets.The problem is too big to address. Look at the extent of help in their own unfix able disaster zones like down south, they eventually give up and allow nature to take its course.

I dont blame them, but Im not buying into the reverse either, thats just as stupid.
    Because the gov play Mr and Mrs Norm Basic and their flag waving kids like real fools all day every day just like our goverments do.

Fuk me you guys had an SAS execution squad in Northern Ireland ,no court, nothing, kidnap execute and bury some militant IRA suspects.

We all do it, we all pay for it to be done; Its cold blooded murder,all against the Geneva convention. The initial intent is always withheld from the public but the truth always comes out later as do all the excuses.

Suk it up.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post

The Foreman rant was right after the Flotilla attack so I blame being a bit drunk and angry as the cause of that. Obviously I retracted those views immediately after. In a sound frame of mind I wouldn't think that.
    sounds familiar, lemme think...

lol jkin miles. love you man.
    No, it's quite okay. I found that very funny too.

The whole anti-semite thing is annoying though as it is only ever Bilbo who keeps bringing it up. Is it really so taboo to be annoyed about and then speak of the terrible things the Israeli government keeps doing in the region, in particular to the Palestinians? I really don't think it is.

It's too easy to do that just because Israel is a Jewish State. Is my dislike of the American elite simply because I am racist? Is my dislike of Kim Jong Il because I hate Asians? Come on now, if there is one common theme in all of my ranting it is an intense dislike of authority that abuses power.

That and nothing more.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We learned it from the English Imperialists Miles. Might is right. Your wrong to think those ideals are shared among the common man, the rich are the oppressors remember that dude.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    We learned it from the English Imperialists Miles. Might is right. Your wrong to think those ideals are shared among the common man, the rich are the oppressors remember that dude.
    And the British imperialists were all wrong too. I don't care if we built railways in India, we had no right to be there. I'm sure that most informed people are against the decisions that the elite make. Unless of course they have a vested interest in the profits that can be made. Take the Iraq war, you don't see anybody defending that now. Now that the facts are all on the table everyone knows that it was wrong.

I really believe that the common man is a fairly decent one, but is one that is perpetually excluded from the discussion. How best to deal with the common man? Ignore him. We will set the agenda and you will simply vote for the agenda we set. Therefore, no significant change will ever take place. In terms of Iraq at least Britain has an enquiry (useless though it is), in America there is no such thing. "It happened, let's not talk about it....move on". That is absolutely ludicrous! How can there not be an enquiry into the widespread looting, bloodshed and torture that went on and a total ignorance as to how the war was started in the first place? Those were the actions of a terrorist state and a state with no degree of self reflection or sense of remorse for what went on. In fact the way Obama spoke of Bush recently sickened me. There is no marked difference between the policies of the two men.

But for sure, I agree that generally speaking the rich are the oppressors. They are a sickly bunch though. That upper elite of 2% now controls how much of the worlds wealth exactly? How much money do these people need? Enough is simply never enough. Do we have to have Friedman style economics the world over with unemployment at 40% in every country? Will that be enough? No of course not...then they will want 45%. And then more cutbacks of services. And then....and then...ad infinitum.

Rant over.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And if anyone is interested here is a transcript of Ahmadinejad on CNN earlier this week. He doesn't seem all that mad at all and actually makes a lot of very good points. I'm not in favour of such a man though as he too is a power broker and no doubt over sees a lot of nasty stuff in his own country, but there is no escaping the hypocrisy in arguing that Obama's vision of a nuclear free middle east is a hoax.

CNN.com - Transcripts

Three days of national holidays are coming to an end today, so I won't be able to rant as much, but if anybody wants to keep debating I am more than willing to keep up the good struggle...just a little more slowly.

El Kabong Guest

...A video game caused this rant. Perhaps Michael Moore also plays too much PS3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...along with Rush Limbo.

El Kabong Guest

...along with Rush Limbo.
    Rush loves America...never heard him run it down like Moore does.

I'm just waiting for miles to play "The Sims" or better yet some old school game like "Zelda", "Q*Bert", "Super Mario Bros", or "Sonic The Hedgehog" so he can spew out more crap about elitists and the Jews.

Thread Information