2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Golovkin doesnt deserve the superfights

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer4life View Post
    Maybe if i add "doesnt desrerve the superfights ....yet" you guys would calm down a little. lol i love boxing and great fighters as much as the next guy here, but come on guys, every great fihgter has paid his dues before getting the big fights, i just really want to avoid the ortiz, berto scenarios we've been having in boxing lately. I think its important to season them first so that those superfights can 1. carry more weight and be a bigger event and 2. give the newbie a better chance to win. Even Canelo took floyd to early, and i think we got robbed of seeing mayweather challenged because of it.
    Are you upset that Broner was paid one and a half million dollars to face Malignaggi and was paid one million dollars to face Gavin Rees?
    Actually not really i can care less how much he gets paid, people want to see him for whatever reason, but to say lets see broner pac or broner mayweather would be a bit silly no?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ray corso View Post
    Having a serious discussion with people who have fictitious names and use pics of actors and athletes in their avitar is abit strange! Obviously the differences between my persona and people with fake signatures is abit wide!!

Fenster I won't trust you, don't know you and you'd rather compare members here then actually talk about boxing methods & techniques which leads me to believe you don't know much, other than what you've read!

greenbeanz; as you know I call it as I see it! I can be wrong and have been wrong judging folks on the net but to doubt my knowledge on the sport tells me some don't know squat! I do know the sport and how to teach it because I've done for many years! Anyone reading my posts should understand my opinions if they know the sport too!!! ......so thats done time to move on! Ray.

Ray, you likely do have more boxing knowledge than a lot of people on here. I would listen and love to hear any of your knowledge. And I respect you for this.

I cant however respect your negative attitude and disrespect towards others just because you know more than them. We are not all bad apples.

I know you will probably just get upset if you read this but I hope you can learn to ignore those who are disrespectful and argue points even when they know they are wrong and just focus on those of us who want to continue to learn and can actually benefit from things you know.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I have no idea how we got to the point of like him or loath him , GGG is powerful and exciting I for one want to see him in super fights, as for the posters using words like pactards ? Isn't it time you went to nursery school you fucking idiots.
    Please you love him, where is this love for any other fighter, when Ishida is considered a good win than boxing is in danger

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He keeps knocking everyone in front of him out. Can't really do more than that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    Well 2 of the guys he fought this year were journeymen 154 pounders, it's just a matter of that being the truth.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    Well 2 of the guys he fought this year were journeymen 154 pounders, it's just a matter of that being the truth.
    What is your fucking point. Canelo fought Lopez who is a shit Journeyman. PBF fought Ortiz, Mosley pretty easy pickings. Gamboa been fighting piss poor opponents. Golovkin hasn't fought the best opposition. He's in a shit division and is clearly having a hard time getting big name opposition. Ishida is what he is. A solid boxer never gonna be world class. What is impressive about the win is that he dispatched Ishida in 3, a fighter who had never been stopped and had been in against top fighter like Williams, Pirog, Kirkland. Do you hate GGG so much that you don't see that.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Maybe if i add "doesnt desrerve the superfights ....yet" you guys would calm down a little. lol i love boxing and great fighters as much as the next guy here, but come on guys, every great fihgter has paid his dues before getting the big fights, i just really want to avoid the ortiz, berto scenarios we've been having in boxing lately. I think its important to season them first so that those superfights can 1. carry more weight and be a bigger event and 2. give the newbie a better chance to win. Even Canelo took floyd to early, and i think we got robbed of seeing mayweather challenged because of it.
    Are you upset that Broner was paid one and a half million dollars to face Malignaggi and was paid one million dollars to face Gavin Rees?
    Actually not really i can care less how much he gets paid, people want to see him for whatever reason, but to say lets see broner pac or broner mayweather would be a bit silly no?
    Broner has asked for a fight with both Pacquiao and Marquez to be clear and has said that he wouldn't want to give Floyd his first L so he won't face him.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    What is your fucking point. Canelo fought Lopez who is a shit Journeyman. PBF fought Ortiz, Mosley pretty easy pickings. Gamboa been fighting piss poor opponents. Golovkin hasn't fought the best opposition. He's in a shit division and is clearly having a hard time getting big name opposition. Ishida is what he is. A solid boxer never gonna be world class. What is impressive about the win is that he dispatched Ishida in 3, a fighter who had never been stopped and had been in against top fighter like Williams, Pirog, Kirkland. Do you hate GGG so much that you don't see that.
    Ishida has 9 losses, like is something mentally wrong with you that that is a good win? There is a rumor that Trout might face Rosado so another GGG win might lose. Your claiming the reason Proksa lost to Mora is because GGG ruined is one of the most disgraceful comments I've ever read on any board. You claim you are this boxing expert but than you aren't honest about who GGG has faced and you are so quick to shit on Quillin. I'm really not sure why you are so in love with GGG I guess it makes you feel smart after he wins but hell I'll say he does have the tools to be an ATG but stop trying to crown him until he earns it.

Thread Information