View Poll Results: EU: In or Out?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • In

1 10.00%
  • Out

9 90.00%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Lame excuses to never change Miles that's all we ever hear, that and jump on the latest hate bandwagon with Brockton and call anyone with a shred of empathy or conscience a PC social justice warrior as though it is a character flaw and show of weakness to be interested in anything but yourself and your own. We live in a different world on which information, goods and people move about more and more freely. Borders and nations are a construct but if you are going to insist on subscribing to that construct then you must pay the consequences for those at the head of that pyramid destroying the lives of others in their hand drawn boxes. When kids are dying you are well within your rights to say, "well they are on the other side of the road" but you have no right to criticise those who cross the road to help, or propose measures to prevent that child crossing the road to help themselves. When you do that and get all puffed up, talking about building walls as though that is some noble pursuit, you put yourself in the same room as the elite who do nothing but look after themselves and their own.
    You spend 90% of your time looking after your own, and you have no shame or even a LICK of conscience to hatefully assume there are "band wagons" and "paddy wagons" here, on a boxing forum? If you can't surmount the insurmountable Beanz, then put down the phony ruminations and get out of the gym.

@Gandalf

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Must watch presentation on BREXIT. FACTS aplenTY!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Lame excuses to never change Miles that's all we ever hear, that and jump on the latest hate bandwagon with Brockton and call anyone with a shred of empathy or conscience a PC social justice warrior as though it is a character flaw and show of weakness to be interested in anything but yourself and your own. We live in a different world on which information, goods and people move about more and more freely. Borders and nations are a construct but if you are going to insist on subscribing to that construct then you must pay the consequences for those at the head of that pyramid destroying the lives of others in their hand drawn boxes. When kids are dying you are well within your rights to say, "well they are on the other side of the road" but you have no right to criticise those who cross the road to help, or propose measures to prevent that child crossing the road to help themselves. When you do that and get all puffed up, talking about building walls as though that is some noble pursuit, you put yourself in the same room as the elite who do nothing but look after themselves and their own.
    Nonsense. Why would you ever move away from common sense? Why would that ever be in your interests? You can virtue signal and attack me all you like, but I believe in common sense and having practical policies. I say war criminals should be tried and the Middle East be given aid and then left alone. But that's never enough for you.

You know what I will do? I will work hard and just hope I can do enough to help the people I care about. Unlike so many of these economic migrants I have made a grown up decision to work hard, not raise children and be sensible. You disagree? Of course you do because you have that do gooder feeling in your heart. You think running to a country to live on welfare is kindness and I think it is selfish. Me? I am a practical man and unlike you lot have to live without government holding my hands. Posture all you like but I have acted and continue to act. I didn't drop no bombs on no Middle Eastern folk. I don't even pay no taxes in war crime states. I don't even live there. And I am the bad guy? You do something about it. Open up your bedroom to several hungry children. Get that helping, content feeling coming along. I don't want to. I got no issue with the Middle East.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Do-gooder" is BANG on. "SJW" is Lyle's baby that we have adopted now. "Open up your bedroom" is SPOT on. Good work Miles, exposing the "PC/save-the-world/Kumbaya" bunch. Rich had really NAILED IT a few months back with the "Kumbaya" thing. Those fuckers just SUCK OFF THE GOVERNMENT TIT their whole life long, whilst telling others it is "selfish" to want to keep a country's borders intact, screen applicants/ immigrants very carefully/temporarily halt the SWISS CHEESE/hemhorraging immigration/"refugee" procedure, and to enforce immigration laws to the fullest.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wouldn't be so bad, but he calls either you or I out in EVERY SINGLE FRICKING post! It's unrelenting. For such a busy, satisfied man, he spends an inordinate amount of time fretting over what you or I might say. I go out of my way to avoid the direct call outs, but he does it and is constantly trying to say 'You suck as a person' because you disagree with open borders, or think monarchy is an abomination, or whatever it is that day. People say outlandish politically incorrect things. Big deal. It is why I love reading Lou Reed biographies, I enjoy politically incorrect attitudes! Saying funny, outlandish things is kind of the point! The sad thing is that he probably agrees that the EU is silly or that the monarchy is daft and still he has to make it into the 'I am more politically correct, and regard myself as being on a higher plateau and will therefore attack you' routine. It's weird and boring. Oh, and is that a threat?

El Kabong Guest

Anyone else find John Oliver to be tiresome? I find him to be completely lacking in the humor department.....hell he doesn't even have humour the bland ho-hum British version of regular comedic talent

El Kabong Guest

What do the Corbyn supporters make of his "Remain" stance?

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Corbyn let himself down and should have gone with his heart and join the leave side. You know he wants to and if he did he could have been prime minister with Cameron/Osborne having to resign and a snap election being called.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Corbyn let himself down and should have gone with his heart and join the leave side. You know he wants to and if he did he could have been prime minister with Cameron/Osborne having to resign and a snap election being called.
    How does one become head of the EU? Would any current British politician be able or be vying for such a position?

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    How does one become head of the EU? Would any current British politician be able or be vying for such a position?
    President Blair failed, Cameron will try when we become a United States of Europe.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You've got to admit that the UK has a fantastically intricate network of propaganda. What better way to manipulate soap addicts than to have 'grieving' husbands taking kids on camping trips and saying 'My wife died for her political beliefs. She was for the EU!'. Meanwhile captions read "MP death sways Brexit vote". All very timely and used to the max. All I know is that if I was grieving I wouldn't be giving smiling speeches to the media masses. Call me cynical.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You've got to admit that the UK has a fantastically intricate network of propaganda. What better way to manipulate soap addicts than to have 'grieving' husbands taking kids on camping trips and saying 'My wife died for her political beliefs. She was for the EU!'. Meanwhile captions read "MP death sways Brexit vote". All very timely and used to the max. All I know is that if I was grieving I wouldn't be giving smiling speeches to the media masses. Call me cynical.
    Really, Miles? You and Brock and your butt-kissing sicophants have shamelessly destroyed this forum, which used to be a happy place before you drove off posters with your bullying, cyber-gang methods and motives. You utter, utter cunt.

@walrus

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excellent adjectives

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Facts go out the window when there are adjectives.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, I just cannot handle this racism anymore. I say in.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone else find John Oliver to be tiresome? I find him to be completely lacking in the humor department.....hell he doesn't even have humour the bland ho-hum British version of regular comedic talent
    He is horrible. I saw a recent rant he did about Donald Trump and Oliver came off far worse than the man he was trying to rip apart. Why do you guys employ weird Brits like him? Piers Morgan was another one. Makes no sense. The only conclusion is to virtue signal and vote for totalitarianism.

Thread Information