Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    Quote Originally Posted by EastonAssassin
    never seen such hate for Manny. he's taken on the best, beat the best, and gives us exciting fights. Floyd hand picks his opponents to avoid any real danger. he ducked Freitas when Freitas was considered a P4P contender at 130, didn't fight Casamayor, got a gift(IMO) in the first Castilles fight, didn't unify the 140 division with two other undefeated world champions(Cotto and Hatton), moved up to 147 and fought a punch drunk Gatti, Zab( who loss a title fight but was able to keep a belt on a technicality), and a never will be in Balsimer while a voiding Margarito and an undefeated Cotto who moved up also. yes sir, that Floyd is a special kind of guy.
    Hater.
    Ah no worries Ice, that guy aint important enough to give a site about his opinion, I'd print out his post and use it for dooky paper before I give it a 2nd though
    JT, you're becoming a little stupid here. You're always claiming that everybody's opinion is not as good as yours yet your posts has no sense. You went to the secret board just to say I'm a turd. If you're drunk and feels that you are not making sense anymore, SLEEP. Don't be pissing people here.
    LIsten newb, your the guy who has a topic on the hidden board complaining about you being an idiot, plus besides being closer to Pac's sac then his underwear your general knowledge on the sport is severly lacking, not just by my standard but by a good majority around here.. and believe me you dont want to start nothing with me. I havent been drunk since Saturday night ....When I called you a turd yesterday I meant it from the bottom of my sober heart I suggest you tell the other poster who started the topic about you as well as the other posters who chimed in to stop pissing(Whatever the hell that means)
    have you read, what katfight said regarding that thread? read the posts before commenting like that. I'm sensitive. LOL.

I've never done anything against you so clearly you just want to antagonize me. Hope you're not serious about it. Am in for a verbal duel anytime. Am being good here but people like you are pushing me to be mad again.

So you want me to start our duel by saying that Mayweather is a boring fighter and Taylor sucks?

edit: this will be between me and JT only.
    See Bruce the problem I have with you is that I dont respect your opinion whatsoever, its not like you are CutMeMick or Wacko or Violent Demise or ICB or Bilbo, Lyle, Miles, Skel, ElGamo etc guys who know the sport and aren't just some delusional fan of 1 fighter the guys I mentioned are capable of having an intelligent debate as well as analyzing a multitude of fighters and breaking down a fight or a fighters chances... The fact that you say Mayweather is boring, further validates that you are a fuktard that is commenting on something you dont entirely no about, so just stay with the rest of the pachuggers all 3 of you and worship your little hero and get on with yourself. Cause I could really give a shiit if your mad, I dont try to garner your admiration.....

What the fuk does Jermain Taylor have to do with this discussion I cant stand the guy and again its comments like that I laugh at and cant take you seriously, you amuse me like a court jester, some fool that try's to be the man but lets face it you dont have what it takes boy
    ahh. you're back JT. so what can I say? since you can't take me seriously, no need to insist myself. I just can't make a debate to someone who can hardly write much more understand plain English.

"I don't try to garner your admiration" --- what do you mean by that?

"The fact that you say Mayweather is boring, further validates that you are a fuktard that is commenting on something you dont entirely no about" --- entirely know about?

"you amuse me like a court jester, some fool that try's to be the man but lets face it you dont have what it takes boy" ---- tries to be the man but let's face it

hahaha. who's the court jester here?
    didnt know I was being graded on my english It dosent suprise me that you dont understand what I'm writing but I'll try to type slow so that you can comprehend..... Then again we do have a language gap seeing I dont speak fluent asshole like you do
    You don't need to type slow. You need to type with sense. You also need some lessons on being responsible with your choice of words.

We did not come here in Saddo full of knowledge in boxing and knowledge in English words. We better respect each other because each of us has a weakness. RESPECT is the key word here JT.

I won't bother with you again coz I just hate it fighting with fellow Saddonians. I also hate giving SCs.
    Sure thing Bruce I apologize if I have offended you in anyway have a #121 for the trouble. By the way why did you select Bruce Lee for a name?
    Coz I'm a fan of Bruce Lee and my name is Bruce. hehehe. And I also have a black belt in Kung Fu, Jujitsu, Taekwondo and Aikido. Bruce Lee and I have many similarities.LOL. Sorry for not keeping my cool JT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2 wins over mab 2 wins over eric

never seen such hate for Manny. he's taken on the best, beat the best, and gives us exciting fights. Floyd hand picks his opponents to avoid any real danger. he ducked Freitas when Freitas was considered a P4P contender at 130, didn't fight Casamayor, got a gift(IMO) in the first Castilles fight, didn't unify the 140 division with two other undefeated world champions(Cotto and Hatton), moved up to 147 and fought a punch drunk Gatti, Zab( who loss a title fight but was able to keep a belt on a technicality), and a never will be in Balsimer while a voiding Margarito and an undefeated Cotto who moved up also. yes sir, that Floyd is a special kind of guy.
    Hater.
    Ah no worries Ice, that guy aint important enough to give a site about his opinion, I'd print out his post and use it for dooky paper before I give it a 2nd though
    JT, you're becoming a little stupid here. You're always claiming that everybody's opinion is not as good as yours yet your posts has no sense. You went to the secret board just to say I'm a turd. If you're drunk and feels that you are not making sense anymore, SLEEP. Don't be pissing people here.
    LIsten newb, your the guy who has a topic on the hidden board complaining about you being an idiot, plus besides being closer to Pac's sac then his underwear your general knowledge on the sport is severly lacking, not just by my standard but by a good majority around here.. and believe me you dont want to start nothing with me. I havent been drunk since Saturday night ....When I called you a turd yesterday I meant it from the bottom of my sober heart I suggest you tell the other poster who started the topic about you as well as the other posters who chimed in to stop pissing(Whatever the hell that means)
    have you read, what katfight said regarding that thread? read the posts before commenting like that. I'm sensitive. LOL.

I've never done anything against you so clearly you just want to antagonize me. Hope you're not serious about it. Am in for a verbal duel anytime. Am being good here but people like you are pushing me to be mad again.

So you want me to start our duel by saying that Mayweather is a boring fighter and Taylor sucks?

edit: this will be between me and JT only.
    See Bruce the problem I have with you is that I dont respect your opinion whatsoever, its not like you are CutMeMick or Wacko or Violent Demise or ICB or Bilbo, Lyle, Miles, Skel, ElGamo etc guys who know the sport and aren't just some delusional fan of 1 fighter the guys I mentioned are capable of having an intelligent debate as well as analyzing a multitude of fighters and breaking down a fight or a fighters chances... The fact that you say Mayweather is boring, further validates that you are a fuktard that is commenting on something you dont entirely no about, so just stay with the rest of the pachuggers all 3 of you and worship your little hero and get on with yourself. Cause I could really give a shiit if your mad, I dont try to garner your admiration.....

What the fuk does Jermain Taylor have to do with this discussion I cant stand the guy and again its comments like that I laugh at and cant take you seriously, you amuse me like a court jester, some fool that try's to be the man but lets face it you dont have what it takes boy
    ahh. you're back JT. so what can I say? since you can't take me seriously, no need to insist myself. I just can't make a debate to someone who can hardly write much more understand plain English.

"I don't try to garner your admiration" --- what do you mean by that?

"The fact that you say Mayweather is boring, further validates that you are a fuktard that is commenting on something you dont entirely no about" --- entirely know about?

"you amuse me like a court jester, some fool that try's to be the man but lets face it you dont have what it takes boy" ---- tries to be the man but let's face it

hahaha. who's the court jester here?
    didnt know I was being graded on my english It dosent suprise me that you dont understand what I'm writing but I'll try to type slow so that you can comprehend..... Then again we do have a language gap seeing I dont speak fluent asshole like you do
    You don't need to type slow. You need to type with sense. You also need some lessons on being responsible with your choice of words.

We did not come here in Saddo full of knowledge in boxing and knowledge in English words. We better respect each other because each of us has a weakness. RESPECT is the key word here JT.

I won't bother with you again coz I just hate it fighting with fellow Saddonians. I also hate giving SCs.
    Sure thing Bruce I apologize if I have offended you in anyway have a #121 for the trouble. By the way why did you select Bruce Lee for a name?
    Coz I'm a fan of Bruce Lee and my name is Bruce. hehehe. And I also have a black belt in Kung Fu, Jujitsu, Taekwondo and Aikido. Bruce Lee and I have many similarities.LOL. Sorry for not keeping my cool JT.
    Think nothing of it, I can be a real abrasive son of a bethc so its all good... Thats cool you like Bruce and have belts in different disciplines. I am a practioner of Jeet Kune Do under Sifu Ron Kosakowski who is certified under Dan Inosanto, Larry Hartsells(2 of Bruces closest friends and protege) Ron is also certifed under Paul Vunak as well

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo rock, where you from? I know jeet kune do are only taught at very few places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hater.
    HAHAHAHA!!!! i love when posters take other peoples' opinions so personally.

ICB Guest

Hater.
    HAHAHAHA!!!! i love when posters take other peoples' opinions so personally.
    Personally ?? your just wind up merchant if i took your opinion seriously i would of replied with a proper comment but unfortunately i don't take your comments seriously because your Maywetaher hater and i've seen you on other boxing forums dissing Mayweather aswell just face it your a hater simple as.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    yo rock, where you from? I know jeet kune do are only taught at very few places.
    Connecticut

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC JT from the MMWC Middle Champ, to the light Heavy Champ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    this was a great idea, something new to add to the forum in terms of entertinment value

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    this was a great idea, something new to add to the forum in terms of entertinment value
    Yeah, Legion added as No.1 Contender for Middleweight and i no its stupid but i kinda gettin that competitive feeling

ICB Guest

Im currently the champion of debating because i have been in so many of them lately i have lost count

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im currently the champion of debating because i have been in so many of them lately i have lost count
    Ice! get ur Welterweight Title onto ur profile! Ur a Champeen man!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how many have you won?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    how many have you won?
    I've won my fair share of debates but most of them end in draws im like the Pernell Whitaker of Saddo's always getting robbed

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

always the bridesmaid never the bride

Thread Information