Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 55 of 312 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    might go rent it later on. i aint got nothing to do today.
    If you don't have anything else to do you are required to go rent the Godfather.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im going to blockbuster in about 2 hours its lunch time over here and traffic is too crazy right now.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wasted 2 Hours of my Life watching Looking For Eric, I want my Money back
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched 12 Rounds the other day with John Cena in it. The concept of the movie was a neat idea but John Cena really can't act for me. Not a bad movie but not great either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow i just wasted 3 hours of my life watching boring ass godfather damn what a lame ass movie. im actually pissed that it sucked so bad. seriously whats the big deal of this movie? should i even watch part 2 or just not even bother cause i dont even like the first one?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow i just wasted 3 hours of my life watching boring ass godfather damn what a lame ass movie. im actually pissed that it sucked so bad. seriously whats the big deal of this movie? should i even watch part 2 or just not even bother cause i dont even like the first one?

Yes please don't watch number 2. The greatest movie of all time will be completely lost on you. This is a sad day for me Frank. A sad day indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post

Yes please don't watch number 2. The greatest movie of all time will be completely lost on you. This is a sad day for me Frank. A sad day indeed.
    tell me what did you like about it. it didnt start getting good til like the last hour or so.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tell me what did you like about it. it didnt start getting good til like the last hour or so.
    The whole culture. It is loosely based on actual people and told with a quiet and brutal honesty. It is amazing film making.

Godfather 2 explores the character Vito Corleone much further as it moves back and forth from his birth and growing up in Italy, to his rise as an orphaned child who came here alone, to become one of the the most powerful organized crime persons in the United States. It is the type of thing the American dream is built on. And it is beautifully told.

I think you need to see number 2, to be honest. Then you might come to appreciate the original Godfather better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The whole culture. It is loosely based on actual people and told with a quiet and brutal honesty. It is amazing film making.

Godfather 2 explores the character Vito Corleone much further as it moves back and forth from his birth and growing up in Italy, to his rise as an orphaned child who came here alone, to become one of the the most powerful organized crime persons in the United States. It is the type of thing the American dream is built on. And it is beautifully told.

I think you need to see number 2, to be honest. Then you might come to appreciate the original Godfather better.
    i will see part 2 either tomorrow or sunday. my uncle told me i have to watch part 2 after the first because there will be more to it. it seemed interesting at some points. i guess i didnt like it too much because i expected it to be like a Goodfellas type movie which to me it wasnt. either way i will watch part 2 and hopefully i wont be as upset cause now i know what to expect.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i will see part 2 either tomorrow or sunday. my uncle told me i have to watch part 2 after the first because there will be more to it. it seemed interesting at some points. i guess i didnt like it too much because i expected it to be like a Goodfellas type movie which to me it wasnt. either way i will watch part 2 and hopefully i wont be as upset cause now i know what to expect.
    Yea I can see that and agree with your uncle.

I don't know how much interaction you have with italian people or their culture, but here we have a lot. We have mafia here. And although it is nothing like the movie, it still helped me appreciate all the subtleties and framing of the movie around the culture.

I never watched it until last year, and didn't get fully into it until # 2, but by then I was hooked, and have prob. watched them all 5 or 6 more times.

You may never like it, who knows, we all have our tastes. But it can be the sort of thing you might rewatch a year from now and all of sudden see it completely diferently and grow an appreciation for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea I can see that and agree with your uncle.

I don't know how much interaction you have with italian people or their culture, but here we have a lot. We have mafia here. And although it is nothing like the movie, it still helped me appreciate all the subtleties and framing of the movie around the culture.

I never watched it until last year, and didn't get fully into it until # 2, but by then I was hooked, and have prob. watched them all 5 or 6 more times.

You may never like it, who knows, we all have our tastes. But it can be the sort of thing you might rewatch a year from now and all of sudden see it completely diferently and grow an appreciation for.
    My mom also watched it before i did (she never seen it either) and she told me i might have to rewatch it just cause it was so long and so much different shit going on. maybe i will understand more about it after i rewatch it. but im fina go get part 2 here in a lil bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched Punisher Warzone the other night, man that was shit acting but awesome gore lol Also watched friday the 13 the new one and i didnt mind it.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post
    Watched Punisher Warzone the other night, man that was shit acting but awesome gore lol Also watched friday the 13 the new one and i didnt mind it.

I've just recently watched the new Friday the 13th film and it was the same old stuff,Jason killing young daft brainless men and women it was still ok to watch.
    Punisher2,was like you said the acting was so so,but the gore and action was great

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post

I've just recently watched the new Friday the 13th film and it was the same old stuff,Jason killing young daft brainless men and women it was still ok to watch.
    Punisher2,was like you said the acting was so so,but the gore and action was great
    Yes but how awesome was that sex scene when they are in the lodge thing and that chick with the massive tits is just going off and her tits are bouncing like theres no tomorrow...they were awesome, they should of had credit of their own
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched this movie yesterday called "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh" I had no idea what the movie was about movie before I watched it, wasn't to bad but there was this one scene in it where I almost had to turn the damn thing off because two dudes where going at it, I felt like a fag for even watching that part.

Anyone see Inglorious Bastards yet that thing looks pretty good?

Thread Information