Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Zelenoff sucker punches mayweather sr, then gets crap kicked out of him!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zelenoff sucker punches mayweather sr, then gets crap kicked out of him!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Logic1997 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic1997 View Post
    does anybody know how to reach cassius green?
    Why do you want to reach Cassius Green?
    he knows zelenoff and maybe can get me a fight with z
    You have to stand at the back of the 30 mile queue.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zelenoff sucker punches mayweather sr, then gets crap kicked out of him!!!!!

I've repeatedly offered to fight Zelenoff but with no luck. I'm clearly not a weak enough target or big enough name.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsonFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    People keep on referring to medication to help his problems, but why would meds help him? It's not always the solution to a problem, medication might be a short term solver but long term could be a lot more damaging. He surely needs help, but that help needs to come from his family and get him to stop doing all of this Internet boxing hype. It's the people who truely care for him need to help him. It's sad really because he really does need help, he could have got in a lot more bother with mayweather than he did! I hope he can get help asap because he might not get so lucky.
    Sadly, the one place where it's obvious he WON'T be getting help is from his family, as in this vid not only is his father enabling him by feeding into his delusions, but he's clearly as big a nutcase as Charlie:

Groucho Marx just isn't funny anymore

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsonFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    People keep on referring to medication to help his problems, but why would meds help him? It's not always the solution to a problem, medication might be a short term solver but long term could be a lot more damaging. He surely needs help, but that help needs to come from his family and get him to stop doing all of this Internet boxing hype. It's the people who truely care for him need to help him. It's sad really because he really does need help, he could have got in a lot more bother with mayweather than he did! I hope he can get help asap because he might not get so lucky.
    Sadly, the one place where it's obvious he WON'T be getting help is from his family, as in this vid not only is his father enabling him by feeding into his delusions, but he's clearly as big a nutcase as Charlie:

Groucho Marx just isn't funny anymore
    When your father is forced to make videos adressing the "haters", something has dangerously turned out wrong.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    That is really fucked up.. Anyone know the details on how it actually came to be that Floyd sr let the guy into the ring with him? Also who slaps him around a bit at the end? Zelenoff is lucky if he made it out of there without really getting hurt, to try and sucker punch an old man like that is really cringeworthy even without already getting clowned by him. And just how terrible do you have to be to not only get outboxed badly by an old man like that, but actually get the worst of it when it comes to shoving? It's clear little Charlie actually wanted to beat him up by any means possible and just couldn't, wheras Floyd was probably having mercy on the little shit..
    The guy that slaps the shit out of Charlie is Mickey Bey. I messaged Jeff Mayweather and asked him a while back when I first saw the video.

Here's his boxrec: Mickey Bey Jr - Boxer
    Quote Originally Posted by J_C View Post
    I thought it was quite tit for tat tbh. Zelenoff landed some decent stuff. Obv the sucker punch is complete BS tho thats an awful thing to do, you could get done for assault.
    Zelenoff landed nothing good. He threw hugely amateurish sloppy punches that didn't land. They usually missed, caught his arm, or caught his glove.

Zelenoff got his ass handed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    I hate to admit it, but Floyd Sr. looked pretty good in there for a 61 year old man. I don't know who was more out of line at the end of the video, Zelenoff or the young punk who jumped in the ring, it's hard to tell.
    Why would the guy who slapped the shit out of Charlie been out of line? I don't understand your thought process behind that.

Thread Information