Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan and his team are a bunch of classless scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I hate this argument. There is nothing to suggest that in terms of analysing a sport an armchair fan has to have actually put on gloves to know anything about it.

As an 'unqualified' teacher I had many assumptions about the learning process which I found were quite correct having become 'qualified'. You can apply that to most things. If you follow something enough you are able to make pretty effective deductions about what it is you are following. You don't need a degree in politics to understand world affairs and you don't need to be a professional fighter to know anything about this.

Dogthebountyhunter is simply applying what he has seen of boxing and making deductions about a particular fighter. It is preposterous to suggest that he need lace up before forming an opinion. A lot of it is just common sense.
    Totally disagree with this Miles. Once you've been in there & the more experience you get, the more you start to notice with what fighters are doing. You don't need to be a professional fighter, but you need to have been in a gym & boxed at some level yourself imo. A lot of fans think fighters should do something without realizing the dangers of that action.

Anyway back to the thread topic, I think it's ridiculous that McCloskey is humble for what he says yet Khan is an arrogant knob for saying the same. I don't think McCloskey quit, but he certainly didn't look like a guy desperate to stay in there & he fought in a way that would make Audley proud. If he'd done that for the first 2-3 rounds I'd allow it, but six rounds? I think he landed one clean punch all fight. Khan on the other hand had started finding his range and staggering him that round & I said prior to the stoppage to my dad that Khan would stop him that round or the next. Except it was probably all part of Dudey's gameplan to take a few shots & make Amir tire himself out even more

I think Khan is a genuinely nice guy, and it was seeing this video after the Maidana fight that made me a fan. He actually went to the Maidana dressing room to personally apologize for Alex Ariza's abuse of Miguel Diaz, something that to me shows a lot of class.

I'm sure someone will find something wrong with his behaviour then. He probably didn't hand over the title to Maidana or something.
    I can imagine Missy watching that and thinking 'Look at that gutless two faced, cowardly prick being respectful when he's in the dressing room when we know full well he's actually just a cock.'
    YouTube - AMIR KHAN EXPOSED + Why I Left Boxing (Part 2) by Anthony Small aka Abdul Huq

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    I can imagine Missy watching that and thinking 'Look at that gutless two faced, cowardly prick being respectful when he's in the dressing room when we know full well he's actually just a cock.'
    YouTube - AMIR KHAN EXPOSED + Why I Left Boxing (Part 2) by Anthony Small aka Abdul Huq
    haha so you'd even take Anthony Small over poor Amir

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I hate this argument. There is nothing to suggest that in terms of analysing a sport an armchair fan has to have actually put on gloves to know anything about it.

As an 'unqualified' teacher I had many assumptions about the learning process which I found were quite correct having become 'qualified'. You can apply that to most things. If you follow something enough you are able to make pretty effective deductions about what it is you are following. You don't need a degree in politics to understand world affairs and you don't need to be a professional fighter to know anything about this.

Dogthebountyhunter is simply applying what he has seen of boxing and making deductions about a particular fighter. It is preposterous to suggest that he need lace up before forming an opinion. A lot of it is just common sense.
    Totally disagree with this Miles. Once you've been in there & the more experience you get, the more you start to notice with what fighters are doing. You don't need to be a professional fighter, but you need to have been in a gym & boxed at some level yourself imo. A lot of fans think fighters should do something without realizing the dangers of that action.

Anyway back to the thread topic, I think it's ridiculous that McCloskey is humble for what he says yet Khan is an arrogant knob for saying the same. I don't think McCloskey quit, but he certainly didn't look like a guy desperate to stay in there & he fought in a way that would make Audley proud. If he'd done that for the first 2-3 rounds I'd allow it, but six rounds? I think he landed one clean punch all fight. Khan on the other hand had started finding his range and staggering him that round & I said prior to the stoppage to my dad that Khan would stop him that round or the next. Except it was probably all part of Dudey's gameplan to take a few shots & make Amir tire himself out even more

I think Khan is a genuinely nice guy, and it was seeing this video after the Maidana fight that made me a fan. He actually went to the Maidana dressing room to personally apologize for Alex Ariza's abuse of Miguel Diaz, something that to me shows a lot of class.

I'm sure someone will find something wrong with his behaviour then. He probably didn't hand over the title to Maidana or something.

burn in hell fire Amir Khan

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YouTube - EsNewsReporting.com - Amir Khan Talks McCloskey Fight, Maidana, Critics

all the crowd get on? Really. I've been to a segregated Khan fight.
    mccloskey a big hitter?

mong pleaded not guilty not then admitted speeding..
    YouTube - Another Day In Court

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

doesn't matter as I'm with Kat on this one. He was a twat when he came along and said he could beat mayweather and he's still a twat now.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

doesn't matter as I'm with Kat on this one. He was a twat when he came along and said he could beat mayweather and he's still a twat now.
    This one made me laugh

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Few people being twats here... The whole point of this place is to share our opinions about boxing and fighters. That seems to threaten some of us apparently...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YouTube - EsNewsReporting.com - Amir Khan Talks McCloskey Fight, Maidana, Critics

mccloskey a big hitter?

Only a twat repeatedly goes to court for speeding. Only a supertwat knocks a pedestrian down at a crossing. Amir Khan should really have his license taken away before he kills somebody. They should design cars to have a maximum speed limit of 70 miles an hour really.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mccloskey a big hitter?

Only a twat repeatedly goes to court for speeding. Only a supertwat knocks a pedestrian down at a crossing. Amir Khan should really have his license taken away before he kills somebody. They should design cars to have a maximum speed limit of 70 miles an hour really.

You are such a whussy.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

mccloskey a big hitter?

You are such a whussy.
    Miles I am concerned about your irrational hate for Khan, it just is not justified and you look silly.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

mccloskey a big hitter?

You are such a whussy.
    Miles I am concerned about your irrational hate for Khan, it just is not justified and you look silly.
    Miles is one of the most rational people here - I hate Khan just as much as Miles. Don't you worry M I got your back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ditto ^^^^^

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There you have 3 of the most irrational haters for Khan on this forum.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There you have 3 of the most rational haters for Khan on this forum.
    quite.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now we are saying that only respectable members of the community break speeding laws and injure innocent civilians. Anyone who frowns upon that is an irrational hater. The defense of the blatant violation of civil codes of conduct astounds me.

I am glad to see that I have some supporters on this issue as it seems society is breaking down and base villains are fast becoming the 21st century super heroes.

Thread Information