Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayorga Makes Me Laugh

A clip from fightnews article:
    The confident Mayorga responded by citing his biggest accomplishments in the ring. Ricardo asked if we remembered when he knocked out Vernon Forrest in three rounds. "Remember this. Shane Mosley beat Oscar De La Hoya twice and Vernon Forrest beat Shane Mosley twice and I beat Vernon Forrest twice." In other words he beat the man who beat the man who beat the man.

He makes a great argument. Now im convinced it will be an easy fight for Mayorga
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayorga Makes Me Laugh

i can't wait for him to get his ass kicked hahahaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales
    i can't wait for him to get his a** kicked hahahaha
    I hope Mayorga fooks his pretty face up.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hope all you want but it aint gonna happen

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's true that he was impressive in the first Forrest fight but he was really a surprise, AND, it's just styles really.. Forrest beat Mosley, but he isn't neccesarily a better fighter because of it, and isn't better than DLH by any means either.. I think Forrest was just a style nightmare for Shane.. It's kind of funny because since DLH was champ at welter, IMO, every champ since, has gotten worse, arguably with the exception of MOsley.. But Forrest beat him, wasn't as good overall imo, MAyorga beat him, same thing, SPinks beat him, but was feather fisted and kind of a sissy, still decent, then Judah beat him and showed promise but never fought anyone then still managed to lose to one of the unknowns, now Baldomir is a weak champion who will probably lose to Gatti, then we will have possibly the worst WElter weight champ in ages... Even though he still beat the man who beat the man etc etc etc.. Does it mean Gatti would beat DLH, or MOsley, or absolutely anyone but Baldomir??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    It's true that he was impressive in the first Forrest fight but he was really a surprise, AND, it's just styles really.. Forrest beat Mosley, but he isn't neccesarily a better fighter because of it, and isn't better than DLH by any means either.. I think Forrest was just a style nightmare for Shane.. It's kind of funny because since DLH was champ at welter, IMO, every champ since, has gotten worse, arguably with the exception of MOsley.. But Forrest beat him, wasn't as good overall imo, MAyorga beat him, same thing, SPinks beat him, but was feather fisted and kind of a sissy, still decent, then Judah beat him and showed promise but never fought anyone then still managed to lose to one of the unknowns, now Baldomir is a weak champion who will probably lose to Gatti, then we will have possibly the worst WElter weight champ in ages... Even though he still beat the man who beat the man etc etc etc.. Does it mean Gatti would beat DLH, or MOsley, or absolutely anyone but Baldomir??
    Beat the man who beat the man doesn't always work. If you beat the man who beat the man, you should also beat the former man, then you'll know that you are the man, and it wasn't just a styles mismatch.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats pretty much what I was saying..

Thread Information