Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ROUND BY ROUND mayweather vs judah

guys please right how you think fight will go.

here it is

round 1

both fighters start slowly trying to conter each other. not comiting much. judah landing the quicker jabs.
    mayweather seems surprised by the speed of zab.

10-9 to judah

round 2

mayweather starts moving more trying to make judah come to him. landing quick jabs trying to set the the tempo, near the end of the round mayweather lands a quick jab cross but judah takes it well.
    10-9 to mayweather

round 3

mayweather starts to get more confident and trys to dominate this round with quick jabs. but judah starts to move alot morelanding some good counters.
    surprisingly judah is the fighter in this round more scread to try and landany big punches.
    10-10 draw

round 4

mayweather comes out even more confident. trying to land quick shots trying to back judah up. judah in this round starts to use alot of head movement. 2:10 mins in the round mayweather comes in with two jabs but as he goes for the second judah steps back and lands a quick right hock over the jab making mayweather buckel. now mayweather is on the defencive going up agaisn't the ropes trying to avoid the head shots. judah steps in with a hard left hand to mayweathers midsection. casing mayweather to drop his hands. flowing up with a uppercut. judah is goes all out now left hand hook flowed by a straight right hand. and mayweather down. trying to left his head up. but thats all his seems to do the ref does not even borther to count.

winner zab judah
    time 2:34

judah " i told that punk a** his pass was over. i new when he felt the power. it would be all over".

mayweather " i got carless i felt i was wining the fight and just got over confident

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ROUND BY ROUND mayweather vs judah

Then you fell off your bed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Mayweather lost I'd much rather see him go McCall. If he cries when he wins what happens when he loses? Does he hysterically laugh.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by artest2000

here it is

round 1

both fighters start slowly trying to conter each other. not comiting much. judah landing the quicker jabs.

10-9 to judah

round 2

mayweather starts moving more trying to make judah come to him. landing quick jabs trying to set the the tempo, near the end of the round mayweather lands a quick jab cross but judah takes it well, AND JUdah IS HURT BAD... HES DOING THE HUSTLE... OH my God, now Mayweather is just clowning, landing numerous right crosses to Judah, he's slumped against the ropes.. Mayweather backs off, Judah.. Goes for the big tackle!!! he's trying to take the fur and trinkets around Mayweathers waist, grabbing at that bling!! dear god!!! Jay Nady calls it off!! Judah walks over to Nady looking pissed, he's screaming!! "I just wanted that mink and shit, stop fronting".. OH, and Nady with a big right hand!.. Judahs out cold.

Mayweather by KO.

round 3

mayweather starts to get more confident and trys to dominate this round with quick jabs. but judah starts to move alot morelanding some good counters.
    surprisingly judah is the fighter in this round more scread to try and landany big punches.
    10-10 draw

round 4

mayweather comes out even more confident. trying to land quick shots trying to back judah up. judah in this round starts to use alot of head movement. 2:10 mins in the round mayweather comes in with two jabs but as he goes for the second judah steps back and lands a quick right hock over the jab making mayweather buckel. now mayweather is on the defencive going up agaisn't the ropes trying to avoid the head shots. judah steps in with a hard left hand to mayweathers midsection. casing mayweather to drop his hands. flowing up with a uppercut. judah is goes all out now left hand hook flowed by a straight right hand. and mayweather down. trying to left his head up. but thats all his seems to do the ref does not even borther to count.

winner zab judah

judah " i told that punk a** his pass was over. i new when he felt the power. it would be all over".

mayweather " i got carless i felt i was wining the fight and just got over confident

that's more like it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

here it is

round 1

10-9 to judah

round 2

mayweather starts moving more trying to make judah come to him. landing quick jabs trying to set the the tempo, near the end of the round mayweather lands a quick jab cross but judah takes it well, AND JUdah IS HURT BAD... HES DOING THE HUSTLE... OH my God, now Mayweather is just clowning, landing numerous right crosses to Judah, he's slumped against the ropes.. Mayweather backs off, Judah.. Goes for the big tackle!!! he's trying to take the fur and trinkets around Mayweathers waist, grabbing at that bling!! dear god!!! Jay Nady calls it off!! Judah walks over to Nady looking pissed, he's screaming!! "I just wanted that mink and shit, stop fronting".. OH, and Nady with a big right hand!.. Judahs out cold.

Mayweather by KO.

round 3

10-10 draw

round 4

winner zab judah

that's more like it
    CC,that's hilarious!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only legit answer for this post is this...

While sleeping & counting sheep artest2000 was kicked in the forehead by one of the woolly assailants as it jumped over his bed. Suffering from a concussion he began typing this delusional post regarding Judah beating Mayweather...after jolting from his sheep induced coma he rolled out of the bed, cracked his noggin on the floor, & awoke to read the above ridiculous statement & thus realizing the error of his ways.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    If Mayweather lost I'd much rather see him go McCall. If he cries when he wins what happens when he loses? Does he hysterically laugh.
    Something similar to the result of Mr T and Chuck Norris Round house kicking each other at the exact sime time happens when Maywether loses...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah will hit Mayweather with something very solid very early in the fight.
    Mayweather takes it, but it rocks him.
    Judah gets over confident and becomes aggressive.
    Over aggressive Judah swinging wildly gets picked off by Floyd easily for a few early rounds.
    Near the middle rounds, Floyd starts advancing forward more and more against a less confident Judah.
    Judah can't fight moving backwards and fight gets stopped either by ref or corner in round 7 or 8.

I'll bet money on that scenario.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mayweather will not recover quick enough and judah will finsh him off.

mayweather thinks he hits harder then judah but when he steps in the ring with judah he will find out what sort of power judah has

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree Judah has the advantage in power, but I just don't see him landing a significant amount of them.
    If Judah moves forward aggressively, Floyd is tailor-made to counter his looping punches.
    And Judah fighting backwards, well, there's not a whole lot of danger in a backwards fighting Judah.
    Floyd's best punch of late has been his lead right.
    I think he's gonna have a field day landing them against the southpaw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think FLoyd would be able to take the punches Baldy did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's hard to say because I've never seen Floyd's knees buckle or wobbled or anything before. Chop-Chop's shot doesn't count. Momentary stun but Floyd wasn't dangerously hurt to any degree.
    So to say Judah could drop Floyd is purely a hunch.
    But then again, Floyd has never felt power like Judah's so it's hard to say on that side of the argument too.
    So it's just one hunch against another.
    So I gotta base my predictions on what I've seen from both fighters so far.
    And I gotta go with the feeling that Judah will have a hard time landing anything flush. And when he does, Floyd will be able to take it and counter when Judah becomes aggressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what about Sharmba Mitchell's shot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't feel Floyd was dangerously hurt.
    Just had his head rocked backwards as any force that lands flush will naturally do.
    If you're talking about the combo at the end of round 2 or 3, I forget which.

Maybe Floyd's just a good actor, but I didn't see him in any danger with those shots.
    Would've been interesting if that were earlier in the round to see what state it actually put Floyd in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

judah steps in with a hard left hand to mayweathers midsection. casing mayweather to drop his hands. flowing up with a uppercut.
    this situation would never happen because of floyds defense style
    his body and chin is always covered simultaneously (in close combat anyway)
    so i don't see mayweather dropping his hands because he always uses the shoulder to protect his chin, not his hands.
    Lightning Strikes Twice

Thread Information