Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Call it fate, call it karma, the final kick into the abyss’ for the U.S.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Call it fate, call it karma, the final kick into the abyss’ for the U.S.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ca...of2&yptr=yahoo

a really great read, demonstrating undeniably how this is the final end of the most evil empire since the days of colonialism, and even perhaps since the Roman Empire

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Call it fate, call it karma, the final kick into the abyss’ for the U.S.

Why do you hate your country so much? Do you not think your relatives moved there for a reason? That reason was probably because it was a better place than where you came from.

I certainly think American foreign policy has been horrendous at times and sure it is terrible for people to be overweight (which you have admitted to) and I consider Western academia and media to have fallen immensely.

However, I have softened in many ways and that is because of the American people I have met and I consider them decent, warm, charitable people and I really do not understand these attitudes you have of wanting to see things get as bad as it can get for them or want to see suffering.

You have been virtue signalling lately, but you know full well you do not care about other people and you seem to relish and glorify in immense suffering. Threads like this are a case in point.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Call it fate, call it karma, the final kick into the abyss’ for the U.S.

An abominable misreading of so, so much, there is really no place to start.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Well maybe you should learn to make threads and outline a position in the OP then. However, what I am going on is you and your history and how you hate white people and how you have regularly called America a Satanic country.

Now, all I have put forth is that actually American people are typically not so bad and that I agree there are issues structurally. I don't think America is a perfect country by a long shot, but you can certainly have a viewpoint without getting locked up which is a cornerstone of freedom.

Why don't you outline your latest fad position then, Brock? Enlighten us. I mean a year ago Trump was going to save America which was strange considering you hate the place and now it has all changed. What happened?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Well maybe you should learn to make threads and outline a position in the OP then. However, what I am going on is you and your history and how you hate white people and how you have regularly called America a Satanic country.

Now, all I have put forth is that actually American people are typically not so bad and that I agree there are issues structurally. I don't think America is a perfect country by a long shot, but you can certainly have a viewpoint without getting locked up which is a cornerstone of freedom.

Why don't you outline your latest fad position then, Brock? Enlighten us. I mean a year ago Trump was going to save America which was strange considering you hate the place and now it has all changed. What happened?
    Misery loves company miles. You can sense the sick joy in brocks posts now. It’s sad to see, I wish misery on no one but Brock loves to see others suffer. My wife actually offered Brock a job, would have been a good opportunity she has loads of contacts. There is nothing wrong with disliking a country for political reasons, I don’t like a lot of the bullshit China is pulling now but I love the Chinese people and the country itself. I have issues with many middle eastern countries but I’m impressed how tough and resilient the regular citizens are. Honestly where are all the fat peoples in the US. 90% of my friends are slim. I won’t say there are no fat people, I see them but the way it’s played up I would expect to see a lot more fattys, maybe they are all on lockdown

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are crazy. There is no way that @NoSavingByTheBell is the Brockton Blockbuster. He is easily 2,3, maybe even 4 times smarter than that guy could ever be. Notice how smoothly he changes writing styles? With the real Brockton, you could tell by reading it that he wrote it in crayon and then found somebody to type it for him.

Thread Information