Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Gun Issue: even Lyle would agree with this!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Gun Issue: even Lyle would agree with this!

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: The Gun Issue: even Lyle would agree with this!

When a terrorist kills people the President is quick to say "This individual doesn't represent an entire religion" ......well the folks who use guns irresponsibly or illegally don't represent the MILLIONS of Americans who legally and responsibly own guns.

I find Alex Jones to be a bit cartoonish, and a bit much when it comes to conspiracy shit, but in this case he's correct.

Folks in England don't or won't understand, some folks in Australia do, some in Canada do, but there's this growing dependency on the government that people are just lulled into submission by.....when the shit hits the fan, hopefully it doesn't but if it were to, you anti-gun folks will know how poorly you chose.

People can claim "We don't want to repeal the Second Amendment" all they want, but that is the end game of gun control. To not recognize it is idiotic. After the guns are gone, the people will no longer be citizens, they will be SUBJECTS.

And shame on anyone who is willing to give up Freedom and Liberty for safety.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alex is definitely cartoonish. But spot on here.

El Kabong Guest

I can't believe the heat I get here for just saying "No, this is a specific right and we're keeping it as is".

Let me attempt to make it EASIER for all the lefties out there.....Let's say that Donald Trump is President in 2016....your views on guns would be? A) Yes I want them to protect my home and family from a dangerous leader or B ) What is the worst Trump could do? Sure I'll freely give up my rights

No leader is just going to come out and say, "Oh Hi everyone, I am a dictatorial tyrant and it'll be my pleasure to destroy everything you know and love"......ergo my stance is 100% rock solid, I don't care about school shootings don't care about terrorist attacks, don't care about gun accidents....I keep my guns safe, I protect them, they protect me...other peoples' mistakes aren't things I should have to pay for.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no question that guns are not making America more dangerous. At least not the legally owned guns. It's the gangs with the illegal black market weapons which are making America more dangerous and there is no law on the face of this earth that can prevent the sale of black market guns. Therefore taking the guns away from legal owners is hogwash rubbish and b*******. Because then you'll simply have all the criminals holding blackmarket guns and regular people unable to defend themselves

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even Lyle would agree with this ?

How can you seriously dress up the exact argument that Lyle would use as something different or revolutionary, just to post the exact same brain washing rubbish the Government and conventional media use, but from the other end of the spectrum ?

HA! what a pussy Alex is.

"Whoa..whoa..you just rammed into me..that's like assault...why did you touch me ?...I just don't want anybody to touch me..you are not going to touch me are you sir?"

Picking on an old man and woman whose child was killed, and then playing the victim himself. Comparing Cars and Baths to Guns is pathetic, the main purpose of baths and Guns is not to deter tyranny or protect yourself or family, let alone kill and maim people . And then the HD firearms. com advert at the end what a gullible bunch of fucking mugs Alex must think we all are, if he thinks that strengthens his argument.

"Old Liberal Fool ?"

Thatsounds like the language of defeat from an incredibly cowardly fat man barging into some doddery old codger. If owning a firearm is your only measure of enjoying freedom and liberty then you are deluded. You can subscribe to Alex's ludicrous idea that the rest of the world has lost it and America is simultaneously both the only bastion of hope and yet also damned to be run by reptiles (along with Switzerland) and everywhere else would love to be like you, but you would be wrong.

We don't care about your right to own guns. If that is part of your way of life and something you can explain in a reasonable way, whilst people may not want to exercise the same right in other countries, we can understand and accept that as being important to you.

Using a shit argument and having a incoherent, shouty, bumbling moron as your spokesman is not really strengthening your case much tho .
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good gun control is a steady hand.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Even Lyle would agree with this ?

How can you seriously dress up the exact argument that Lyle would use as something different or revolutionary, just to post the exact same brain washing rubbish the Government and conventional media use, but from the other end of the spectrum ?

HA! what a pussy Alex is.

"Whoa..whoa..you just rammed into me..that's like assault...why did you touch me ?...I just don't want anybody to touch me..you are not going to touch me are you sir?"

Picking on an old man and woman whose child was killed, and then playing the victim himself. Comparing Cars and Baths to Guns is pathetic, the main purpose of baths and Guns is not to deter tyranny or protect yourself or family, let alone kill and maim people . And then the HD firearms. com advert at the end what a gullible bunch of fucking mugs Alex must think we all are, if he thinks that strengthens his argument.

"Old Liberal Fool ?"

Thatsounds like the language of defeat from an incredibly cowardly fat man barging into some doddery old codger. If owning a firearm is your only measure of enjoying freedom and liberty then you are deluded. You can subscribe to Alex's ludicrous idea that the rest of the world has lost it and America is simultaneously both the only bastion of hope and yet also damned to be run by reptiles (along with Switzerland) and everywhere else would love to be like you, but you would be wrong.

We don't care about your right to own guns. If that is part of your way of life and something you can explain in a reasonable way, whilst people may not want to exercise the same right in other countries, we can understand and accept that as being important to you.

Using a shit argument and having a incoherent, shouty, bumbling moron as your spokesman is not really strengthening your case much tho .
    It could be just a cultural difference there mate for you. In America you are not allowed to bump into people or lay one finger on them--- it is considered assault by every single state in the Union. And also Jones was making a sarcastic point about that simply because those people are so championing the protection of people but did not give a rats ass about civil rights by bumping into him rudely and putting a finger on him in a confrontational way. We in America are very conscious of that bumping into people and putting a hand on people that is a very conscious thing here it is grounds for a lawsuit as per assault.
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 12-19-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Folks in England don't or won't understand

Now, now Lyle, don't generalise. That's what you rail against your opponents for doing in this argument!

I live in England at the moment. Most people living near me have guns, albeit not ones with rifled barrels.

If we weren't banned from having proper guns, I would most certainly have a wide selection of them!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Now, now Lyle, don't generalise. That's what you rail against your opponents for doing in this argument!

I live in England at the moment. Most people living near me have guns, albeit not ones with rifled barrels.

If we weren't banned from having proper guns, I would most certainly have a wide selection of them!
    Well I'm sorry. I hope you eventually do get to own as many guns as you like....though I doubt your government will allow it

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think he's off about background checks, at least for hand guns. I thought that was pretty much a consensuss.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Well I'm sorry. I hope you eventually do get to own as many guns as you like....though I doubt your government will allow it
    So what are young saying @X They have black powder muskets

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So what are young saying @X They have black powder muskets
    I was under the assumption that they maybe have some over/under or side by side double barrel shotguns for bird hunting maybe?

Anywho, here are some liberals who go shoot guns at a range, have fun, then immediately feel guilty about it

Enjoy

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong Guest

Thread Information