Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Saturdays results(Oct. 28th Germany)Alexander Dimitrenko,Juergen Braehmer +

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saturdays results(Oct. 28th Germany)Alexander Dimitrenko,Juergen Braehmer +

Porsche-Arena, Stuttgart, Germany Oct. 28th 2006

In the main event that evening highly praised Alexander Dimitrenko successfully defended his
    WBO Inter-Continental Heavyweight Title against argentinian Gonzalo Omar Basile.The whole
    fight lasted only 54 seconds and was ended when Basiles corner did throw in the towel...
    A few jabs followed by a right cross was enough to wobble the Argentinian,who then wasn't
    able to defend himself against the onslaught by Dimitrenko.The easy win was accompanied with
    a lot of booing from an angry audience,which hoped for a longer fight...
    Personally I think Dimitrenko is a bit overrated,he is tall ,has very long arms and a good jab,but thats
    it...he lacks power(especially for a heavyweight) and didn't really improve in his last fights...that fast
    win last night wasn't helpfull...He is trained by german mastercoach Fritz Sdunek,who trained both
    Klitschkos...

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=079357

In the Super Middleweight prefight german wunderkind Juergen Braehmer had to redeem himself
    after his first loss in may this year against Mario Veit.He fought hard headed argentinian Francisco Antonio Mora.
    Braehmer was able to dominate the first 5 rounds easily,with a kd in the first round,but then
    started huffing and puffing and giving the 6th rnd to the Argentinian.After an even 7th rnd,
    Braehmer pulled himself together and first scored a kd and then a terrible ko,which layed poor
    Mora flat on the canvas for a few minutes,in the 8th rnd...
    Braehmer is definitely talented and has a big punch,but if he doesn't get his condition problems
    under control,he is going nowhere...

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=009051

In another fight that evening cruiserweights Firat Arslan and Grigory Drozd fought a
    WBA Cruiserweight Title Eliminator.
    The underdog Arslan always pushing forward the whole fight through, taking a lot
    of hits, which mainly were blocked,letting the 9 years younger Drozd punch himself out.
    After loosing the the first 3 rnds clearly,Firat Arslan started gaining the upperhand against
    a tireing Grigory Drozd and was able to tko Drozd,who didn't punch back anymore and just
    tried to dodge Arslans attacks,in the 5th rnd...
    Arslan says about himself that he isn't talented,but a worker,who has the will to win...
    Because it was an eliminator Arslan should fight O'Neil Bell next...,but in boxing you never know...

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=014587

That was an entertaining night...

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saturdays results(Oct. 28th Germany)

CC for the info bro,I have heard of somr those names you mentioned but have never seen them myself. Sounds like they are decent!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    CC for the info bro,I have heard of somr those names you mentioned but have never seen them myself. Sounds like they are decent!
    They are pretty decent...CC back...

Hidden Content

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm guessing you are European,what do you think of Sergei Dzinziruk,a champ at 154? I thought he was decent in his fight against Daniel Santos,have you seen any more of him? Would he go to the USA for the bigger fights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    I'm guessing you are European,what do you think of Sergei Dzinziruk,a champ at 154? I thought he was decent in his fight against Daniel Santos,have you seen any more of him? Would he go to the USA for the bigger fights?
    Well..., I'm from Germany...
    Sergei Dzinziruk fought last week...I've written a bit about it...
    He is very well schooled,got a great jab, good conditioned, can't say much about his chin,
    but most east european boxer got a great chin(besides Vlad... )...
    I don't know about him going to the U.S. ,but I would like him to fight some big(ger) names there...
    I guess it's a management thing...

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah,I thought he looked well scholled,had hte basics on lockdown but he looked VERY stiff,no head movement,not much lateral movement,just stood up right although his hands were high for most of the fight. Decent 1,2,3, combos too.How do you think he would fare against the other names at 154? I'd LOVE to see him against Rivera,has war written all over it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have only heard of Rivera,but have to see him yet...,but sounds like a great fight him and Dzinziruk...
    I think Dzinziruk can give everybody in this division a hard fight,he might not win against everyone,but
    he wouldn't look bad...

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saturdays results(Oct. 28th Germany)Alexander Dimitrenko,Juergen Braehmer +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve_eQcx90wY

Found the Juergen Braehmer KO...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdKhLXEESpg

And the Alexander Dimitrenko fight...

Hidden Content

Thread Information