Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Is this the Asian man as an individual or group? As a group an IQ of 105 is feeble to me. Now as an individual, yes, he might kick my arse on the test. That can always happen.

Denilson- Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Is this the Asian man as an individual or group? As a group an IQ of 105 is feeble to me. Now as an individual, yes, he might kick my arse on the test. That can always happen.
    You are intellectually inferior to Asian men because you belong to an intellectually inferior white race of ppl.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson- View Post
    You are intellectually inferior to Asian men because you belong to an intellectually inferior white race of ppl.
    It is strange that I do not clean toilets then. Oh well.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You actually got banned and this is a new account, Dennis? I had no idea that was the case or that you were banned. I was just surprised you had said nothing about the high rates of black Covid infection and that was why I brought it up. I was thinking 'Where is Dennis on this?' My take is that you would blame white people for giving black people diabetes or something. I had no idea you would need a new account to say something.

Anyway welcome back. It is always good to have a champion of the Asians on the site.

Denilson- Guest

You actually got banned and this is a new account, Dennis? I had no idea that was the case or that you were banned. I was just surprised you had said nothing about the high rates of black Covid infection and that was why I brought it up. I was thinking 'Where is Dennis on this?' My take is that you would blame white people for giving black people diabetes or something. I had no idea you would need a new account to say something.

Anyway welcome back. It is always good to have a champion of the Asians on the site.
    I'm not champion of Asians. Many Asians are just anti black in there views as whites.

Let's be clear. It The World against blk ppl.

I'm just using what you say about asians being intellectually superior to you and whites in general, of which you agree.

But there is no high rates of black COVID.

But what white ppl will do is try n make Black ppl the face of COVID19 so that would justify more racial targeting of innocent Black people.

Emergency orders have also been given to funeral directors to list deaths as COVID19 related even when there is no proof. All they have to do is "suspect" that it's COVID related and they have to report it within 24 hours.

So they've got the green light to say anything is coronavirus.

You cannot test for covid19 after death. Everything is being lumped in. Where's the logic? That's the point. There is no logic when your dealing with a white supreamacist.

Last month people in Italy were dying in the hundreds per day. I never ONCE saw them showing the deaths per race. Gets to America and guess what.. Here we are

I just love being black.

This is just business as usual for a lot of us black folk

Black people consistently survive sudden tragedies. You could call it a hallmark of our culture.

Meanwhile, the white people have never collectively experienced a complete loss of control over the government and nature.*

One white man I know, going on a long rant, concluded that “the government can’t just allow people to miss rent and go hungry this month.”

Huh? The government allows people to be broke and hungry every day.

Black ppl are resilient in the face of catastrophe. The coronavirus for us is just another hurdle to surpass.

I’m actually a bit worried for white people. What will they do collectively if the government doesn’t ensure their bills are paid and that food stays in their bellies ?

We know we’re going to be alright.

Denilson- Guest

@Gandalf

"It is strange that I do not clean toilets then. Oh well"

Well you're obviously getting jobs that you're not qualified for. Because you (and you have admitted this yourself) belong to an intellectually inferior of white people.

So cleaning toilets is probably adequate for someone who is a member of an intellectually inferior race.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not champion of Asians. Many Asians are just anti black in there views as whites.

I'm just using what you say about asians being intellectually superior to you and whites in general, of which you agree.

But what white ppl will do is try n make Black ppl the face of COVID19 so that would justify more racial targeting of innocent Black people.

Emergency orders have also been given to funeral directors to list deaths as COVID19 related even when there is no proof. All they have to do is "suspect" that it's COVID related and they have to report it within 24 hours.

You cannot test for covid19 after death. Everything is being lumped in. Where's the logic? That's the point. There is no logic when your dealing with a white supreamacist.

Last month people in Italy were dying in the hundreds per day. I never ONCE saw them showing the deaths per race. Gets to America and guess what.. Here we are

I just love being black.

Black people consistently survive sudden tragedies. You could call it a hallmark of our culture.

Meanwhile, the white people have never collectively experienced a complete loss of control over the government and nature.*

One white man I know, going on a long rant, concluded that “the government can’t just allow people to miss rent and go hungry this month.”

Black ppl are resilient in the face of catastrophe. The coronavirus for us is just another hurdle to surpass.

I’m actually a bit worried for white people. What will they do collectively if the government doesn’t ensure their bills are paid and that food stays in their bellies ?

most people don't know how to survive off the land, those that do will be fine
    Last edited by TIC; 04-11-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf

Well you're obviously getting jobs that you're not qualified for. Because you (and you have admitted this yourself) belong to an intellectually inferior of white people.

So cleaning toilets is probably adequate for someone who is a member of an intellectually inferior race.
    Somebody has to clean the toilets. Even the great Brett Anderson once did just that, just as I once washed dishes in a restaurant. A job is a job. He also had a degree in town planning so could fall back on something should the rock God aspirations go a bit wrong. It would have been a tremendous loss though.

I don't think I have claimed to be intellectually inferior to white people, but some white people are definitely much more adroit and attuned than I am. I have no qualms with that. Somebody is usually better than somebody else at something. Take Memphis with his drawing, it is very good.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just love being black.

Black people are being disproportionately hit by the virus in the US and obviously I consider that an awful thing. I don't go down the racist angle, but more the self responsibility angle and I know that can rub people the wrong way.

I agree with you that Covid is the often the final nail in a coffin for many who have existing problems. It is like someone with AIDS finally succumbing to the flu, but really it was AIDS that had wreaked havoc and warped the immune system.

I think in America they like to show infection by race because everything has to be about race there.The media thrives on it and people in Universities have jobs that depend on highlighting how everything is racist. Also a doctor who does not consider race is likely putting the patient at risk. There are differences there that must be considered and that is for the welfare of the patient. Racism is real, but only part of the problem in my view.

You should be proud to be black and I am glad you are. Overcoming difficulty is not a solely black trait though Dennis. People of all races have overcome horror. The Chinese have been raped by the Japanese, the Japanese have been nuked, the Tibetans occupied, the Jews gassed, the Angles barged their way in, as did the Vikings, history is not black and white, it is a tough history for many. Individuals go through their own terrible upbringings too, it transcends. The human condition is not an easy one.

My own view is hardship often makes you stronger if it does not break you and in a way am glad I didn't have it easy. That makes me sound perverse, but what does not kill you does make you stronger a lot of the time. It prepared me for any eventuality. It is self responsibility and that is all I ever argue for. The hard times WILL come.

Some people are soft. That is true, but I do not consider black people any more resilient. Some are in some ways more vulnerable due to poverty and health. The truly resilient are those that do not rely on government and always prepare for that future as bleak as it may be. You have a duty to look after yourself as no other person can do it for you.

Stay healthy. I am more than willing to go easy on the sniping if you are too. I find you interesting at times.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many Dennis accounts are there. How is it so easy for big D to keep coming back on but not others? Is there a racial side to this

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not sure. I thought Brock would have been able to sign up easily enough. I made alts easily enough. I don't get the complication.

Speaking of Brock. Has anyone heard from him? He has gone Awol. I was getting my daily numbers for here from him. He was more interested in here than there for some reason. Vanished.

He could be several people here. Hard to tell.

Denilson- Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

How many Dennis accounts are there. How is it so easy for big D to keep coming back on but not others? Is there a racial side to this
    In a system of white supremacy black ppl dont get a pass anywhere.

All you have to do is create another Yahoo mail account (or what email u use) and use that to open n account here. Brock is still here, lurking but maybe under another name.

Denilson- Guest

I just love being black.

Black people are being disproportionately hit by the virus in the US and obviously I consider that an awful thing. I don't go down the racist angle, but more the self responsibility angle and I know that can rub people the wrong way.

I agree with you that Covid is the often the final nail in a coffin for many who have existing problems. It is like someone with AIDS finally succumbing to the flu, but really it was AIDS that had wreaked havoc and warped the immune system.

I think in America they like to show infection by race because everything has to be about race there.The media thrives on it and people in Universities have jobs that depend on highlighting how everything is racist. Also a doctor who does not consider race is likely putting the patient at risk. There are differences there that must be considered and that is for the welfare of the patient. Racism is real, but only part of the problem in my view.

You should be proud to be black and I am glad you are. Overcoming difficulty is not a solely black trait though Dennis. People of all races have overcome horror. The Chinese have been raped by the Japanese, the Japanese have been nuked, the Tibetans occupied, the Jews gassed, the Angles barged their way in, as did the Vikings, history is not black and white, it is a tough history for many. Individuals go through their own terrible upbringings too, it transcends. The human condition is not an easy one.

My own view is hardship often makes you stronger if it does not break you and in a way am glad I didn't have it easy. That makes me sound perverse, but what does not kill you does make you stronger a lot of the time. It prepared me for any eventuality. It is self responsibility and that is all I ever argue for. The hard times WILL come.

Some people are soft. That is true, but I do not consider black people any more resilient. Some are in some ways more vulnerable due to poverty and health. The truly resilient are those that do not rely on government and always prepare for that future as bleak as it may be. You have a duty to look after yourself as no other person can do it for you.

Stay healthy. I am more than willing to go easy on the sniping if you are too. I find you interesting at times.
    This is a white and Asian virus. And you know it is. It killing whites all over Europe and Asia. They are the facts. Go to any world o meters website. Even white supreamacist @Freedom agrees.

Denilson- Guest

@Gandalf

Somebody has to clean the toilets. Even the great Brett Anderson once did just that, just as I once washed dishes in a restaurant. A job is a job. He also had a degree in town planning so could fall back on something should the rock God aspirations go a bit wrong. It would have been a tremendous loss though.

I don't think I have claimed to be intellectually inferior to white people, but some white people are definitely much more adroit and attuned than I am. I have no qualms with that. Somebody is usually better than somebody else at something. Take Memphis with his drawing, it is very good.
    You have admitted many times that white people are inferior to Asian people.

You have admitted that Asian ppl are intellectually superior to you.

So because your inferior (your own words) then a job working the toilets is probably on a par with your intellectually capabilities.

El Kabong Guest

This is a white and Asian virus. And you know it is.
    Good, now I can completely disregard the media saying "black and brown communities are the hardest hit"

Phew....a load off my mind.

The models have been updated, they've gone from "Er Muh Gerd we're all gonna die" to "the same numbers the seasonal flu has each year WITH vaccine".

Thread Information