Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default luis collazo

whilst watching the collazo and hatton fight i fought collazo had great skills and gave everything he had to offer. He put up a great fight and many people sergest he should have beaten hatton (not myself). We know he's not a hard puncher but did show what he's capable of against the hitman.I think many boxers at 147 will pass against collazo because i think he has what it takes to cause big upsets . I think he can beat carlos baldomir and maybe give miguel cotto a hard fight.

what are your opinions of Collazo and can he beat some of the top boxers at 147.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: luis collazo

Collazo's good, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he beat Baldomir although I'm pretty sure Floyd will beat him to it.

Hard to tell how good Cotto's going to be at 147 but I think Collazo would be a tough matchup for him.

Same for Margarito, and I'd favor him over Paul Williams

ICB Guest

yep decent boxer gave hatton hes toughest fight i had hatton only winning razor thin decision by about 1 round maybe 2 but i wouldnt of been disappointed with a draw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the guy is good. he was underrated for the hatton fight and he proved he could nearly beat him. i gave it to hatton but it was close

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had it at a push a draw or more likely a win for Collazo... He can't bully bigger boxers... I give him a shot against some of the 147 brawlers and I've never seen Floyd have to use his physical strength to rate how he is strength wise compared to other 147 fighters but if he can wether the storm like Collazo did... he will beat Hatton.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ds91
    the guy is good. he was underrated for the hatton fight and he proved he could nearly beat him. i gave it to hatton but it was close
    I don't remember how I scored the rounds, but I had Hatton ahead by 1 point because of the knockdown, if it wasn't for that it would have been a draw for me.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    yep decent boxer gave hatton hes toughest fight i had hatton only winning razor thin decision by about 1 round maybe 2 but i wouldnt of been disappointed with a draw
    I also scored in to Hatton by 1 point. It was so close that a draw or a Collozo victory would also be acceptable. But offcourse it only took a matter of seconds before people where filling up the forum with declarations of robbery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lance Uppercut
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    I also scored in to Hatton by 1 point. It was so close that a draw or a Collozo victory would also be acceptable. But offcourse it only took a matter of seconds before people where filling up the forum with declarations of robbery.
    it was a robbery...but what is worse is the fact he never got his just rematch!!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen...here's my call.

I'm not Hatton fan...but my lack of love doesnt cause my opinion to be void.

Hatton lost that fight...fair & square & Collazo gained my respect by getting dropped & making it out o fth eround...all while hurint Hatton.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Listen...here's my call.

Hatton lost that fight...fair & square & Collazo gained my respect by getting dropped & making it out o fth eround...all while hurint Hatton.
    I agree with you Wacko Collazo won that fight. He is definitely in the mix at 147 & deserves some big fights... he hould have got a rematch with Hatton, but if he wins against other top guys he may still get it!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy76
    Listen...here's my call.

I agree with you Wacko Collazo won that fight. He is definitely in the mix at 147 & deserves some big fights... he hould have got a rematch with Hatton, but if he wins against other top guys he may still get it!!!
    I have said this many times for many months....Collazo is going to shock....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

does any one think collazo could give mayweather a good fight or even beat him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dennis
    does any one think collazo could give mayweather a good fight or even beat him
    I doubt it, hes not fast enough or strong enough. Hatton likes to brawl, he likes to come in so hes going to get rocked by big punches every now and then. If he didn't move down I think he would have rethought that strategy. Mayweather likes to box on the outside until you get frustrated and make mistakes that he takes advantage of. Collazo would be throughly outmatched because Mayweather wouldn't even have to fear the punching power of Collazo.

ICB Guest

Listen...here's my call.

i disagree and hatton outlanded him in power punches and ect i had it 2 points maybe 1 point for hatton it wasnt robbery how can people say its robbery when hatton out landed him about about 54 punches i dont understand i know punchstats can be deceiving but i think hatton was more active and he was derserved win but razor thin decision

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i would agree about mayweather outboxing collazo and winning an easy fight.
    what about a rematch with hatton. That will stop all the Hatton critics.

Thread Information