Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Boxing Calendar forum

Hello All,

Over the next few days I will be updating the Calendar (we have a calendar ) with any boxing on TV over the coming weeks. You'll have to bear with me, coz it's gonna take a while to get up-to-date, but once it is it will be regularily updated so that you can just click on the Calendar forum and see what's on the box.

For anybody new to the site, just click on "Boxing Forum" to bring up the list of forums and click on the "Boxing Calendar Events" Forum.

If anybody notices any fights/programmes I have missed, please drop me a PM and I'll get them added

Muchos Gracias

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boxing Calendar forum

thxs BigH, we appreaciate it mate

Serioulsy..... we have a calender?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice one H.

Despite the regular joking Ive always thought the calendar was a good asset. Maybe it could have a sticky thread detailing the regular programmes, KOTV and fight of the week are the ones I can think of from the UK, someone from across the pond could give you the lowdown on what happens over there.

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Nice one H.

Despite the regular joking Ive always thought the calendar was a good asset. Maybe it could have a sticky thread detailing the regular programmes, KOTV and fight of the week are the ones I can think of from the UK, someone from across the pond could give you the lowdown on what happens over there.

Good idea mate - I'll look into it
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    thxs BigH, we appreaciate it mate

Serioulsy..... we have a calender?
    Cheers fella

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is this calendar you speak of? CC Big H, sounds like a good idea. Just wondering, are you going to be adding boxing on American and British tv or just British??

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Where is this calendar you speak of? CC Big H, sounds like a good idea. Just wondering, are you going to be adding boxing on American and British tv or just British??
    CC Back - just UK mate. I may look further a field after I have got his one all running smoothly

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great work mate and much appriciated

the stuff you add also appear in the Upcoming Calendar part on the main page of the forum ((just under the upcoming birthdays))

CC for your efforts mate

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    Great work mate and much appriciated

the stuff you add also appear in the Upcoming Calendar part on the main page of the forum ((just under the upcoming birthdays))

CC for your efforts mate
    Cheers mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Back at ya young man

Thread Information