Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default question about pac

what happened to pacs uppercut...he finish his oppenents back in asia with huge left and right uppercuts, but he hasn't use either left or right uppercut against anyone in the u.s...after seeing a bucnh of his fights back then I can see him finishing jmm with a huge left uppercut...they work on his hooks and everyone talks about his left straight but watch his career dvd and I think the uppercut is his most powerfull punch...I guess they are keeping that uppercut a secret still against u.s fighters...once he goes back using his uppercut to the bodys like against todd makelin his going to brake some ribs and left and right uppercut like in the fight with fashan 3k battery pac will be braking jaws worst then ever...combine his hooks, straights and uppercut pac be on his prime, plus increasing counters and headmovements defense...total completion!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: question about pac

Poor 3k battery was lifted up with that uppercut, I wonder how it felt. He's never been knocked down before that.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    Poor 3k battery was lifted up with that uppercut, I wonder how it felt. He's never been knocked down before that.
    yea pac throw 90% rights in that fight he was really working his right hand, until he hid that huge left uppercut behind a jab. 3ks whole body flew up from that uppercut his feet lifted up and he fell on his back really out of it. pac gotta start using that uppercut again just like that and he really look completely different how he fights here in the u.s...because he look more calm in that fight working his right...but his really old fights he was way aggressive, I like how he fought agains 3k he should fight more like that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    That uppercut is sick. It looked like 3k jumped.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just got Pac's career on disc and I saw that uppercut,it was AWESOME. In relation to your question,I'm guessing because Manny has developed his overall arsenal,he no longer needs to rely on the uppercut as much. I'm sure he still throws the odd one here and there and if he gets the chance,I'm sure he'll throw it more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if he can hit his oppnents wid a jab straight or hook why use the uppercut?

or is it because lately his been facing taller opponents? strong punches are effective right before an arms full extension. so an uppercut wont be that effective against taller guys.

Thread Information