Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I have lost hope for my fellow man

Glad to see you admitting it.

As I have the deepest history here of using FOX to make my points. Not CNN, not MSNBC.

I have no problem being challenged, so if FOX has brainwashed the thread starter (me) then call me & them out & show where, when do I use mainstream to the degree one would place a video on this link of nothing even remotely relative to the topic.
    Anything Biden.

And when I do use off links, again I have a pretty deep history of stating where I couldnt find the issue (right wing media) so I will use Independent UK/Politifact

Brainwash is just an insult. Insults are used I imagine when a person doesnt have anything tangible or constructive to add.

I never had hope for my fellow right winger, they prove too biased every time out.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    In the World of Biden, his actions, votes seemed to have become a moot point when running for president. His son has been the focus. From shit that took place a few years ago.

This is the thread to prove right wingers arent brain drained.-focused on 1 thing: Hunter.
    Topic on his positions on policy was stated as the point.
    The point is to stay clear of the braindrained right wing media's narrative.
    Hunter.

Far too many issues to discuss Biden. His take on the war on terror, his take on baling out the country, his take on covid.

Post ya videos on video links.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    All Black Americans dont think alike.
    No more than whites,Asians, Middle easterners.

Why else would there be blacks for this prez?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-31-2020 at 05:41 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can’t help but feel for the guy. Remember the Dems and FBI (russia thing) started early with the 25th amendment thing on Trump. They went the Russia root instead and when got caught with the 25th amendment thing they said “it was a joke”. Why aren’t these vids played 24/7 and joked about like every trump stupid saying? Of course I can’t say Biden has dementia or Alzheimer’s, and he and his wife don’t like when questions of his senility are brought up so of course the press won’t ask him. I hope no one hear has had to see someone with dementia or Alzheimer’s in a high pressure situation, it’s not pretty. If by chance that is what is going on with the guy and his family knows it shame on them. Did Harris get out of single digits when she was running for President?

It truly looks like the guy was running a criminal syndicate. Sure you could try to explain it away but isn’t it odd how it’s so easy to do because the press runs interference for the dude. If Joe gets in, which may very well happen, Nancy is standing on one leg and AOC and crew will be impossible to throttle. I just take my emotions out of it and look at Trump as a firewall.

Why these politicians use covid as an excuse to hide. Don’t they know many of us are out working everyday. And many of those that are not wish they were. I’m talking about Harris with this comment I don’t think Joey should be running at all. He needs to take care of himself

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I can’t help but feel for the guy. Remember the Dems and FBI (russia thing) started early with the 25th amendment thing on Trump. They went the Russia root instead and when got caught with the 25th amendment thing they said “it was a joke”. Why aren’t these vids played 24/7 and joked about like every trump stupid saying? Of course I can’t say Biden has dementia or Alzheimer’s, and he and his wife don’t like when questions of his senility are brought up so of course the press won’t ask him. I hope no one hear has had to see someone with dementia or Alzheimer’s in a high pressure situation, it’s not pretty. If by chance that is what is going on with the guy and his family knows it shame on them. Did Harris get out of single digits when she was running for President?

It truly looks like the guy was running a criminal syndicate. Sure you could try to explain it away but isn’t it odd how it’s so easy to do because the press runs interference for the dude. If Joe gets in, which may very well happen, Nancy is standing on one leg and AOC and crew will be impossible to throttle. I just take my emotions out of it and look at Trump as a firewall.

Why these politicians use covid as an excuse to hide. Don’t they know many of us are out working everyday. And many of those that are not wish they were. I’m talking about Harris with this comment I don’t think Joey should be running at all. He needs to take care of himself
    I never view the news as anything other than how the founding fathers did.
    Pro federalists newspapers existed and those who didnt like it, funded anti-federalists newspapers.
    Pro federalist media called him a 1/2 breed correct? Son of a sqaw and a nigguh lover.[edit Thomas Jefferson]
    Pro whig called Jackson a tyrant, trampler of the constitution an adulterer and his wife a whore.

None of them cried the media was unfair because they are owned by people who make money selling their news to certain demographics.

Fast-forward to the advent of the transistor and GE started their thing on radio, then grew into tv era when that developed aka NBC. ABC spun off.
    Fast-forward to present day, cable has alternatives like FOX who never spoke positive of Obama, but I cant find him crying about it.

OAN exists, SUSI exists, Clear channel all getting paid by sponsors to cater to a specific demographic. Biden never cried on how they talk about him.

As far as stating U feel for him? Well he get what he is supposed to get when he chooses to run for office.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-31-2020 at 06:44 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spot on, Slim!!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Today in Biden

He is just what we need here.

He’s the one who tells people to be nice to immigrants, then mirrors their xenophobia (‘You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent,’ he said in 2006). ("You cannot take a taxi in Delaware unless you speak Somali,'' he said in 2016). ("If you vote for Trump, you ain't Black!").

As a loyal toady of the largest corporations (especially finance, insurance, and credit cards) Lunch Bucket Joe put their headquarters in Delaware because its government allows them to evade regulations in other states; Biden voted 22 years straight for repeated rounds of deregulation in multiple areas and helped roll back anti-trust policy. He also voted for NAFTA and TPP.

But in my opinion Biden is the most reliable shill for corporate America. He has 47 years of vast experience as an elected official serving the interests of credit-card companies, big banks, insurance firms and the financial services industry. His alignment with corporate interests has been comprehensive. It was a high point of his entire political career when, in 1993, Sen. Biden voted yes while most Democrats in Congress voted against NAFTA.

He is just what we need to rescue us from Trump.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Biden

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just glad us Canadians have John Horgan and Trudeau to guide us through these tough times!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    I'm just glad us Canadians have John Horgan and Trudeau to guide us through these tough times!
    what about that great ale you were talking about last month? I wish I had a pint of that

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    what about that great ale you were talking about last month? I wish I had a pint of that
    Well great is maybe a bit too far,but it's certainly effective! I'll send some over once the lock down is done!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well great is maybe a bit too far,but it's certainly effective! I'll send some over once the lock down is done!
    You were telling @zoley about a special beer from Vancouver

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The squad is warning Biden oh boy look out.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You were telling @zoley about a special beer from Vancouver
    Yes it was a special kind of beer from where he lives now. Forager Salal Berry Saison by Mount Arrowsmith Brewing
    Brewed in the Wallonian tradition, this classic Belgian-style saison features salal berries that were foraged last fall.
    It has a rich purple hue and flavours of blueberry and red currant. (5% ABV | 10 IBU)

Mount Arrowsmith Brewing (Parksville) can be found on the Vancouver Island Part 2 Ale Trail. @palmerq

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those fireworks looked fake last night. Seriously

Thread Information