Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Kinda looks like Biden ffs

All seriousness this was a treacherous attempt and violation of sworn oaths to the Constitution and a mockery of the highest Court. This day will record. It is good to see a few actual Conservatives call this bullshit out and put Country first.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    YouTube bans videos claiming 2020 presidential election fraud
    By Nicolas Vega December 9, 2020 | 10:36am

YouTube says it will no longer allow users to upload videos claiming that President Trump lost the 2020 presidential election due to fraud.

The video streaming giant made the announcement in a Wednesday blog post titled “Supporting the 2020 US election.”

YouTube until this point has allowed videos questioning the vote-counting process and disputing the results of the election, saying that “discussion of election results and the process of counting votes” was permitted by its rules.

The new rule has been put in place because “states have certified their election results to determine a President-elect,” the company said.

“We will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 US Presidential election,” the Google subsidiary said.

@Beanz @Spicoli
    and still waiting for that YES or NO answer from Spicoli, who scoffed 2 days ago about the reality that Youtube IS INDEED censoring videos.

Spicoli: YES OR NO, do you consider Youtube's announcement to be censorship?
    MF you ain't my momma . Honestly I don't care what Youtube does. I'm to busy doing 'censorship' here .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    YouTube bans videos claiming 2020 presidential election fraud
    By Nicolas Vega December 9, 2020 | 10:36am

YouTube says it will no longer allow users to upload videos claiming that President Trump lost the 2020 presidential election due to fraud.

The video streaming giant made the announcement in a Wednesday blog post titled “Supporting the 2020 US election.”

YouTube until this point has allowed videos questioning the vote-counting process and disputing the results of the election, saying that “discussion of election results and the process of counting votes” was permitted by its rules.

The new rule has been put in place because “states have certified their election results to determine a President-elect,” the company said.

“We will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 US Presidential election,” the Google subsidiary said.

@Beanz @Spicoli
    and still waiting for that YES or NO answer from Spicoli, who scoffed 2 days ago about the reality that Youtube IS INDEED censoring videos.

Spicoli: YES OR NO, do you consider Youtube's announcement to be censorship?
    MF you ain't my momma . Honestly I don't care what Youtube does. I'm to busy doing 'censorship' here .
    I was drinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and I spat it out when you said "momma" and MF in the same sentence. It was getting warm anyway... no but seriously, I get it you dont care about youtube, but that is straight censorship. Taking down videos that even MENTION the words 'election fraud", isnt that a bit of cause for alarm?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enough already!

The reason is simple. YouTube has one of these:

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Enough already!

The reason is simple. YouTube has one of these:

In real speak it's a bit puzzling such accurate clear video proof of fraud was never admitted in Court . Out of curiosity is YouBoob a privately owned and funded company? I started disliking them when they made me sign in to verify age just to watch a Too Live Crew video

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a manner of reflection, I believe this nightmare will finally end with a whimper if not a bang. Trump was never going to concede or admit defeat no matter what, because to do that would have been to invite damage to his own humongous but fragile ego. We all know he's like a petulant child. If he doesn't win he takes his ball and goes home. Trump's strategy all along has been to claim cheating and get his blind followers to believe it. That way it feels less like a loss, and more like something was stolen from him that is rightfully his. He gets to leave the White House with his ego relatively intact and he saves face in front of his blind and brainwashed fans. No matter how many news outlets or sources report about loss after loss in the courts... and the whole thing being a colossal waste of time... Trump and his followers trudge on, making a huge mess that NO ONE... much less Biden... is going to be able to clean up.

If anyone thinks Trump gives a shit what shape he's leaving the country in, well..... I've got a plot of beachfront property in Nebraska I'd like to sell ya. The country has always been divided between Republicans and Democrats. Everybody knows that. But Trump has managed to take that "brook-sized" division and made the Grand Canyon look meek and insignificant in comparison. People hate each other... something as serious as the pandemic has been politicized... no media outlet is exempt from being labeled "fake news" (which of course is completely ludicrous, as there ARE respectable media sources out there). Hell... not even an election is out of bounds when it comes to Trump and his cohorts trashing every single fucking institution in America.

So this will end as I've known all along. The final score is a wipeout... but it doesn't feel that way to Trump and his fans. The scoreboard was tampered with... the ball was deflated... the refs were in on it... the only penalties of the game were called on Trump... the other team cheated.... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. As predictable as clockwork.

Looking ahead. Trump will want to use his influence (which has been left totally intact, because he didn't really "lose") to do two things: 1) he'll want to fuck Biden up at every turn. That's an easy one. Biden doesn't look like he can take the enormous pressure from the right which, when combined with the real issues that are out there, would bend most people's knees. Two... he'll want to go for "Trump 2024." Not because he wants the good of the country. But because being President is his only hiding place from the onslaught of legal troubles that are surely (I can only hope) waiting for him when he becomes a private citizen. This is part of the reason why he doesn't want to leave the White House right now. He KNOWS there scores of people just waiting to make him accountable for plenty of shit.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the country and again I mention that beachfront property for anyone who thinks otherwise. Trump cares about TRUMP. Always has... always will. The country almost had no choice but to elect Trump in 2016 for two reasons. One... the opponent was Hillary Clinton. 'Nough said about that. Number two... many wanted to send a message to Washington that enough is enough with snake-oil politicians and empty promises. But this is something that had been brewing over decades. Yet it was too convenient to blame everything including the weather and losing lottery tickets on Obama. He became the fall guy for Trump and everyone lapped it up like thirsty puppies.

So the time was ripe for someone... and the country elected a narcissistic, ego-maniacal, "silver-spoon-in-mouth", billionaire brat with his own reality TV show to be President of the United States. Brilliant. And Trump.... who could give classes to Jim Jones were he still alive.... proceeded to embark on his "rah-rah" Presidency. Forget about knowing how to speak properly or being a dignified presence in the White House. Trump eschewed all that in favor of his "rah-rah" rallies where he didn't HAVE to speak intelligently. Just crack a few stale jokes and have the audience roar in laughter. His speeches were as confounding as watching a drunk on stage... but nobody gave a shit. Instead of talking about unity... he railed on about "us against them." And again the public lapped it up like thirsty puppies.

Trump was a four-year nightmare. He fucked this country up worst than anyone could possible foresee. Blind followers can only talk about the economy... blind to the fact that the economy was already building momentum from the "evil Obama" administration, who DID INHERIT an economy in shambles... or to be more exact... the recession of 2007-2009. But who gives a shit about that... right? People only care that Trump rode the coattails "made the economy" move forward (cough)... and they'll go to their grave with those beliefs. What a shame that people don't do more research instead of chugging that damn Kool-Aid. They elected Trump to get away from snake-oil salesmen politicians... and ended up with an even WORST (by epic proportions) snake-oil salesman. BTW.... there are many fine and good Republicans. The party itself isn't rotten. But when people like Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz have reared their ugly heads and become national spectacles of themselves (AND GRAHAM EVEN GOT RE-ELECTED!!) you gotta figure there is a massive lack of backbone in the Republican Party...... MASSIVE.

Well... this was gonna be shorter... but I needed to vent.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 12-12-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle I have to say that now would be the perfect moment for Trump to drop the hammer and start the mass arrests. If Biden doesn't get carted off to Guantanamo soon he's going to be inaugurated and Donald will be off to spend more time with his lawyers. It has to happen soon, surely?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

Bottom line is Biden won't ever be President.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Up until January 6th, when Congress officially counts the Electoral College votes, there’s still time to seek redress of the election “result” within the system, I really must emphasize.

America certainly faces a uniquely divisive situation at present, but it is not entirely without historical precedent, some of which might be drawn on for inspiration and understanding of the current time. The way that “We the People”—from the President, to the members of the state legislatures to the average person—choose to deal with this situation will have resounding consequences not just for America, but for the world at large.

As per usual... you were going ok up until that last statement.

Rest assured I'll be copy/pasting it on January 20th.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nahh, let's revisit it on the 7th.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nahh, let's revisit it on the 7th.

Ok. If you want to suffer the same pain twice.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, what we all DO know is Biden used massive nationwide Election Fraud to "win" an election that he never had any chance of winning. LMFAO with a woman who called him out as a RAPIST and a RACIST.....who tossed that all aside to gain power...suddenly she is OK with what he is. Commander -in-Thief Biden. Eternally known as that, as suitcases are pulled out from under tables ON VIDEO (but nahh, it was never shown on mainstream media) AFTER observers and reporters were ordered out of the room due to a "water main break" (turned out to be totally fake, there was no water main break)... and THIS JUST HAPPENED TO COINCIDE with Biden getting a huge spike at that time (11:20 pm to 1:20 a.m.) to the tune of 132,220 votes to Trump's 3,900 votes...... nahhh, doesnt mean shit.

Thread Information