Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

This isnt Muslim its cultural.. and the source is what the others I used drew from.

Im not sure but its my bet that if you looked hard into Sth Africas figures Im sort of betting the Zulu areas around Johannesburg would have a much higher rate of this compared with the Corsa areas down around Capetown.

Do you know some fuckwits would point the finger at me over that and say Im racist. Its culture and these men need to be reeducated on it before being let in here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_st...012,_world.jpg
    Last edited by Andre; 01-01-2016 at 09:24 AM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These were our streets the other week. The Somalians dont leave their wars at home they bring them here.

This isnt Muslim practice, its in their culture its in their upbringing.

They need reeducating on our boarders at the point of entry.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...ford-melbourne
    Last edited by Andre; 01-01-2016 at 09:35 AM.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Do you know some fuckwits would point the finger at me over that and say Im racist. Its culture and these men need to be reeducated on it before being let in here.

I agree mate there are some bleeding heart liberal liberals who are way too hasty to point the finger and play the race card,,……… it is just too easy to do and so totally politically correct

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These were our streets the other week. The Somalians dont leave their wars at home they bring them here.

Man charged after brawl erupts at Melbourne police station during stabbing investigation - 9news.com.au
    three Somalis in Kuala Lumpur who lived in a building adjacent to one I was living in while teaching there for 2 years were arrested for causing BEDLAM AND VIOLENT MAYHEM in a cell phone store. Because the vendor was a Malaysian Muslim the Somalis believed that he should have given them a discount. When he would not give them the discount one pulled out a machete and begin chopping the glass showcase. I had just left the area an hour before the next thing I know three somalis are rounded up and brought to immigration and deported.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

I agree mate there are some bleeding heart liberal liberals who are way too hasty to point the finger and play the race card,,……… it is just too easy to do and so totally politically correct
    That is hugely dishonest of you Brockton. The only one here who uses the race card is you. Nigh on every day. You cant help telling us how you are Armenian. How your foreign students are lucky to have you. How your family were immigrants. How many languages you speak. You even repeatedly reply to posters in their own language, it's fucking nauseating. Your over compensation is embarrassing.

Absolutely nobody here would call Andre a racist for saying what he has, but you would like to believe that they would, so that you could remind us of how cultured and knowledgeable you are, whilst still being a real man not afraid to call Anglo Saxons pigs and rats. You have started idiot guide threads now so condescending have you become.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its in their culture its in their upbringing.

They need reeducating on our boarders at the point of entry]
    Exactly. Reeducation at the border of THEIR country first (by me & Reginald @20 Somali shillings per hour)(full airfare included) then again at the Statue of Liberty and London Bridge just to be sure.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

That is hugely dishonest of you Brockton. The only one here who uses the race card is you. Nigh on every day. You cant help telling us how you are Armenian. How your foreign students are lucky to have you. How your family were immigrants. How many languages you speak. You even repeatedly reply to posters in their own language, it's fucking nauseating. Your over compensation is embarrassing.

Absolutely nobody here would call Andre a racist for saying what he has, but you would like to believe that they would, so that you could remind us of how cultured and knowledgeable you are, whilst still being a real man not afraid to call Anglo Saxons pigs and rats. You have started idiot guide threads now so condescending have you become.
    @Andre, you are a racist

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Andre, you are a racist

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

@Andre, you are a racist
    The gears on my racist bike seized so Im peddling cultural hatred instead.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man charged after brawl erupts at Melbourne police station during stabbing investigation - 9news.com.au
    three Somalis in Kuala Lumpur who lived in a building adjacent to one I was living in while teaching there for 2 years were arrested for causing BEDLAM AND VIOLENT MAYHEM in a cell phone store. Because the vendor was a Malaysian Muslim the Somalis believed that he should have given them a discount. When he would not give them the discount one pulled out a machete and begin chopping the glass showcase. I had just left the area an hour before the next thing I know three somalis are rounded up and brought to immigration and deported.
    Exactly how it should work. If you fuck up you get sent back.
    (I fancy a free trip back to England ,Ive done my time here, wheres my bat)

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard you're good at cricket

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question Re: Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

I lack the correct twitch fiber. @denilson200 @walrus beach slumber

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I lack the correct twitch fiber. @denilson200 @walrus beach slumber
    Bbbbb.......bbbbbb....b.......b......BBBBBWWWAAAAA AAAAAAK AAAAAAHA#HAHASHTAG!!!!!!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We now have people on social media and also marching in the streets against each other over refugees and terrorists concerning percentages of either. The sides are now extreme themselves. If one lot went out into the streets to rally and the other side didnt show up: (the more racist ones) would from their lowest ebbs or pl...., would end up beating the shit out of something anyway maybe each other by mistake or smashing cops or property: because a certain percentage of them are fascist in their style of approach already so have very little control over their own emotions and are looking for an argument to feel correct on reflection. The uni student types who have some guts to march out against them still don't understand that there is a chance of a real threat generating out of other cultures here. They are in a state of total denial due to being in what they see 'In total opposition of racism'. They should all on both sides be rallying to our governments instead, to manage refugees and immigrants from all parts of the world in a certain way that they are integrated into our own culture with respect and use this schooling period as a second filter system to weed out radicals who wont change. As it stands now we will be bombed again,we will have some innocents dragged out into the streets probably by sleeper groups who are already living here and once again the racists will have more reasons to kick up and blame what they think are fools opposing them. See the catch 22? No one and no problem is going to magically go away while standing in straight opposition to others taunting them or blaming them. That is a non working scenario in an already multicultural country.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people believe it is being done to society by design. Kind of like the way the United States and the UK like to keep the Middle East in turmoil and chaos. However others think that it is not in the government's best interest to have constant chaos in society. You would figure if there was law and order and everybody was happy that they would consume more and that therefore the corporation's would earn more money off of that kind of calm and law and order latest. It is definitely a catch 22

Thread Information