Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default He looks great but...

Why is it that when the p4p top fighter or any other fighter that's held in high regards such as PBF, or prime RJJ, and Calzaghe now everytime they win going away, muthafuccas be like "he looked good but":

"so-and-so would beat him"
    "i saw some flaws in his style"
    "so and so won't do the same thing that guy did"
    "that fighter he just beat up was good, but he really ain't that good"
    "He don't even punch that hard, so and so would have knocked that guy out"
    And my favorite of all times...."he ain't fought nobody yet"...

I mean damn man...does anybody know how give props or congrats to a great champ now-a-days...instead of that passive-aggressive criticism? I mean what the hell? PBF dominated Judah tonight, and with a hurt hand...it's funny how The tony fans make all these excuses as to why he has a capital four losses on his record, and why he was getting beat against Santos then criticize mayweather for turning in a great performance..Do me this favor, better yet do yourself this favor..step back and say "Damn PBF boxed a great tactical fight, what a talent"..and leave it alone...because until Margarito actually beats somebody...he ain't nobody...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: He looks great but...

very well said

i sure as heck am not dissing floyd, he fought a great fight and weathered those tough early rounds very well....he can take a punch, thats for sure...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And my favorite of all times...."he ain't fought nobody yet"...-you say too many people say this when...............

"and leave it alone...because until Margarito actually beats somebody...he ain't nobody... "
    You say this yourself...............

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah have to agree... gotta give floyd respect he moved up in weight and took on a very dangerous fighter...full credit.

cant wait to see this one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Saddo any idea when and where us brits will be able to see it? Hats off to pretty boy.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cockey cockney
    Hey Saddo any idea when and where us brits will be able to see it? Hats off to pretty boy.
    i was hoping sky would be showing it next friday ((last minute schedule))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True that man!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why don't some of you guys just refuse to give Zab credit and say "he fought his ass off and I respect that" instead of "he's a punk.. the 11th round.. Jay nady... blah blah!?" Should be the question. Zab should have that commercial saying "Love me or Hate me, its one or the other.." like that commercial of that 81 points scorer who will get robbed of the MVP this year >

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    why don't some of you guys just refuse to give Zab credit and say "he fought his a** off and I respect that" instead of "he's a punk.. the 11th round.. Jay nady... blah blah!?" Should be the question. Zab should have that commercial saying "Love me or Hate me, its one or the other.." like that commercial of that 81 points scorer who will get robbed of the MVP this year >
    Seriously, you really need to stop with telling people who they have to give credit to, it's annoying. If you want to give credit to Judah, fine, what do you care what others think of him? I think he's a punk and laughed my @ss off when he lost last night, just as I did when he lost to that scrub Baldomir. And sorry, but Kobe is the best player in his respective sport. Exactly how does that compare with a loser like Judah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ImRipped
    why don't some of you guys just refuse to give Zab credit and say "he fought his a** off and I respect that" instead of "he's a punk.. the 11th round.. Jay nady... blah blah!?" Should be the question. Zab should have that commercial saying "Love me or Hate me, its one or the other.." like that commercial of that 81 points scorer who will get robbed of the MVP this year >
    Seriously, you really need to stop with telling people who they have to give credit to, it's annoying. If you want to give credit to Judah, fine, what do you care what others think of him? I think he's a punk and laughed my @ss off when he lost last night, just as I did when he lost to that scrub Baldomir. And sorry, but Kobe is the best player in his respective sport. Exactly how does that compare with a loser like Judah
    I'm not comparing the sports talent, I'm comparing views. Love or hate.

And I was addressing the topic, not telling anyone what to do. The Topic said "why do we not give credit to floyd or the p4p guys etc.." so I asked a question of my own.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And I was addressing the topic, not telling anyone what to do. The Topic said "why do we not give credit to floyd or the p4p guys etc.." so I asked a question of my own.
    Guess both of you have your opinions and both are entitled to it.I'm ripped(are you really??), alot of my mates like that too,just dislike Zab(he is annoying!) and I can understand that but I bet you thought he would get koed?(so did most!) and I give Zab credit for hanging in there, doesn't mean I like the guy!!! No way!!! You have to admit, opening 4 rounds, you thought "what the hell is Floyd doing?!" right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game

Guess both of you have your opinions and both are entitled to it.I'm ripped(are you really??), alot of my mates like that too,just dislike Zab(he is annoying!) and I can understand that but I bet you thought he would get koed?(so did most!) and I give Zab credit for hanging in there, doesn't mean I like the guy!!! No way!!! You have to admit, opening 4 rounds, you thought "what the hell is Floyd doing?!" right?
    Actually I picked Floyd to win a UD, as evidence by my post in the sticky prediction thread. And I still find it funny how Judah fans only source of dignity is to say after a loss, oh, well, he was doing good those first two rounds. Maybe if we lived in a world where championship fights were scheduled for one round, Zab may still have a belt, unfortunately, there scheduled for 12, and he just can't quite cut it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TBH, I think Zab & Floyd are alot more alike than either one would want to admit.

Listening to Maywether's post fight interview, his 'slow start' was all by design, he knew Zab would come out the gate strong.
    In hind sight, who can doubt him.
    But I did have my doubts that Floyd would stay undefeated, after 4 rounds.
    Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    Why is it that when the p4p top fighter or any other fighter that's held in high regards such as PBF, or prime RJJ, and Calzaghe now everytime they win going away, muthafuccas be like "he looked good but":

"so-and-so would beat him"
    "i saw some flaws in his style"
    "so and so won't do the same thing that guy did"
    "that fighter he just beat up was good, but he really ain't that good"
    "He don't even punch that hard, so and so would have knocked that guy out"
    And my favorite of all times...."he ain't fought nobody yet"...

I mean damn man...does anybody know how give props or congrats to a great champ now-a-days...instead of that passive-aggressive criticism? I mean what the hell? PBF dominated Judah tonight, and with a hurt hand...it's funny how The tony fans make all these excuses as to why he has a capital four losses on his record, and why he was getting beat against Santos then criticize mayweather for turning in a great performance..Do me this favor, better yet do yourself this favor..step back and say "Damn PBF boxed a great tactical fight, what a talent"..and leave it alone...because until Margarito actually beats somebody...he ain't nobody...
    PBF deserves all the respect, good post

Thread Information