Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No stopping Trump (will be a NY/NJ ticket)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default No stopping Trump (will be a NY/NJ ticket)

New York and New Jersey combination coming up. Chris Christie will be VP for Donald. There's no stopping this train. East Coast all the way. A WALL will be built. Create jobs. I personally will take a Grey Hound down to Texas and volunteer. How many people on here have even BEEN to the US-Mexican border to be able to talk about it? It is worse than a piece of Swiss cheese. 3000 kilometers of unprotected, unmonitored, wide open land and rivers. It is a disgrace. Since when did talking about protecting your borders become "racist"? Should countries allow anyone and everyone to just STROLL IN?

Donald Trump MUST DEFEAT CLINTON. otherwise its just 4 more years of Obama...

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: No stopping Trump (will be a NY/NJ ticket)

Obama must be better than that mong bush you had

says a lot about America if he can get re-elected
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Obama must be better than that mong bush you had

says a lot about America if he can get re-elected
    Obama was only slightly better than that crass, boorish cretin GW Bush. Maybe.

No Obama cannot get reelected. He has served 8 years and that is the max by law here.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mexicans really got comfortable crossing illegally under Reagan's amnesty in California 1986 followed by George Bush Jr in Texas.
    Word of mouth spread quickly. Aka ..a trend that is hard to reverse.

Republican voters thanked Governor George The Spanish speaking governor, by voting him in as president.

So Trump will build a wall...right over those drug tunnels

Cutting deficit while claiming he will leave entitlement spending untouched, really? Conservative Washington Post called his Tax plan utterly ridiculous.

Right Wing think tank Heritage Foundation states his plan of eliminating the deferral of taxes on foreign earnings ..is touted by left wingers..the shit republicans called Obama styled plans.

It is true we can't stop Trump...anymore than we can stop his supporters from punching , stomping and spitting on protesters... but Trump can and did stop two rallies this weekend due to the violent behavior of his supporters.

If Christie becomes his V.P. I applaud those who talked shit about Christie.
    A former lobbyist
    A former George Bush appointee.
    A candidate for V.P. with Romney...whom he rejected..hahaha!!
    Helped tighten New Jersey gun laws
    Sided with the failed Common Core ...that which Trump dumps on.
    Flirted with a path to citizenship. And worse was...
    Embracing bipartisanship..when Conservatives started calling those Republicans in name only...oh the joy I will have...

In watching those who talked shit about Trump.
    Bigger shit about Christie.....now going to the polls to vote out of loyalty to a partisan party than out of principles...that many of you are forced to abandon.

If you vote Trump-Christie.

To Brockton.. and I think 1...maybe 2 @ most... y'all stuck to your guns. Never wavered, no matter how vulgar Trump got. I don't see what you see. But I can see Brock and I forgot ...someone here called Trump from day one.
    You were true to the game. The rest.. have to go against everything you stated about Trump....just to vote out a democrat. Shame, shame shame.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He just got stopped in Chicago

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    He just got stopped in Chicago
    Chicago Democrats fight back...that's why

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Mexicans really got comfortable crossing illegally under Reagan's amnesty in California 1986 followed by George Bush Jr in Texas.
    Word of mouth spread quickly. Aka ..a trend that is hard to reverse.

Republican voters thanked Governor George The Spanish speaking governor, by voting him in as president.

Cutting deficit while claiming he will leave entitlement spending untouched, really? Conservative Washington Post called his Tax plan utterly ridiculous.

Right Wing think tank Heritage Foundation states his plan of eliminating the deferral of taxes on foreign earnings ..is touted by left wingers..the shit republicans called Obama styled plans.

It is true we can't stop Trump...anymore than we can stop his supporters from punching , stomping and spitting on protesters... but Trump can and did stop two rallies this weekend due to the violent behavior of his supporters.

If Christie becomes his V.P. I applaud those who talked shit about Christie.
    A former lobbyist
    A former George Bush appointee.
    A candidate for V.P. with Romney...whom he rejected..hahaha!!
    Helped tighten New Jersey gun laws
    Sided with the failed Common Core ...that which Trump dumps on.
    Flirted with a path to citizenship. And worse was...
    Embracing bipartisanship..when Conservatives started calling those Republicans in name only...oh the joy I will have...

In watching those who talked shit about Trump.
    Bigger shit about Christie.....now going to the polls to vote out of loyalty to a partisan party than out of principles...that many of you are forced to abandon.

If you vote Trump-Christie.

To Brockton.. and I think 1...maybe 2 @ most... y'all stuck to your guns. Never wavered, no matter how vulgar Trump got. I don't see what you see. But I can see Brock and I forgot ...someone here called Trump from day one.
    You were true to the game. The rest.. have to go against everything you stated about Trump....just to vote out a democrat. Shame, shame shame.
    From Day One I called it. You're right.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A large group of Hispanic and black protesters showed up at trumps speech at the University of Chicago in Illinois and were so hostile and disruptive and unruly that the entire thing had to be shut down for fear of violence in the crowds between the supporters and the protesters. Those bastards think that they can strong-arm their way and shut down political speeches or rallies. Yet they always scream about intolerance. Can you imagine if Trump or his supporters showed up at a black lives matter rally and try to Railroad that thing or get it shut down? It would be all over the news as a racist Act. Yet these bastards could come in---little teenagers and twenty-somethings with no jobs and derail using violence and the potential for violence And derail a scheduled political rally. And they want to call Trump a Nazi hahaha

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Christie is not going to be on the ticket. Trump might be forced to pick somebody the GOP wants if he doesn't get 50% of delegates and needs to do a deal to get the nomination or he may get to pick his own guy but either wya there's no chance it's Christie.

Trump needs to get protestors to hit Hillary rallies and cause trouble at them. The media won't be able to blame violence at Trump rallies on Trump and violence at Hillary rallies on Trump at the same time without looking silly or biased or both.

Trump obviously thinks this violence stuff will help him. The Democrats think they can paint it as bad for Trump. The GOP will be on the Democrat side of the argument here as it halps make Trump look toxic to the electorate and gives them more chance of denying him the nomination. Democratic activists are just going to keep on bombarding his rallies now. Trump really needs to do the same to Hillary without leaving fingerprints.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Christie is not going to be on the ticket. Trump might be forced to pick somebody the GOP wants if he doesn't get 50% of delegates and needs to do a deal to get the nomination or he may get to pick his own guy but either wya there's no chance it's Christie.

Trump needs to get protestors to hit Hillary rallies and cause trouble at them. The media won't be able to blame violence at Trump rallies on Trump and violence at Hillary rallies on Trump at the same time without looking silly or biased or both.

Trump obviously thinks this violence stuff will help him. The Democrats think they can paint it as bad for Trump. The GOP will be on the Democrat side of the argument here as it halps make Trump look toxic to the electorate and gives them more chance of denying him the nomination. Democratic activists are just going to keep on bombarding his rallies now. Trump really needs to do the same to Hillary without leaving fingerprints.
    Agent provocateurs. Stooges. The Don can work it out no problem. Sabotage the dwarf the troll the goblin the midget Hillary

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not my words------taken from Adams and Washington.

FACT: the Founding Fathers warned us about the threat from a two party system.

John Adams said:

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-13-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

George Washington agreed, saying in his farewell presidential speech:

....(Very long, so I edited parts that really struck me)

The common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it.

It serves always to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration. It agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one part against another,

It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions.

Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.

There is an opinion, that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration of the Government, and serve to keep alive the spirit of Liberty. This within certain limits is probably true;

Patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party.

But in those of the popular character, in Governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged.
    -George Washington

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clinton can't unite with Republicans speaking as a Democrat that imposes change to the elite, the business owner exclusively--- while relieving the poor, to the minority of personal responsibility and self correction.

Trump won't unite conservatives with Democrats they deem as liberal, thus, immoral, without values, anti-christ and supposedly unconstitutional in mind, unpatriotic at heart.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump represent the limitless pit we've bottomed to.
    Just when you thought America could stoop no lower.............

SlimTrae

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not my words------taken from Adams and Washington.

FACT: the Founding Fathers warned us about the threat from a two party system.

John Adams said:

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
    Or perhaps slavery was a bigger evil

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information