38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Absolute Proof Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Just one question. Just for the sake of argument, let's say if the people decides to repeal the 2nd and calls for an amendment to the constitution and suppose the people vote overwhelmingly for the repeal, will you fully accept that? But no, I'm not trying to put you on the spot or anything like that.
    Now THAT could happen in reality...it's highly doubtful that it would, but that's not the question you asked so I'll stick to answering that question.

IF what you propose actually happened in the United States then I would with a clear conscience become a criminal and keep my firearms because I as an individual believe that it is a God given right that I'm allowed to defend myself however I deem necessary. I would not offer myself up to be jailed or punished, I would merely resist by inaction.....lest it be necessary to resist by force.

Likewise I would have not abided by the 18th Amendment either.
    Alright, that's fair enough. I was just thinking you'd say something like, 'I will support whatever the constitution dictates upon me,' and I would've been disappointed if you said that, regardless of our difference in opinion regarding the gun control issue, because I myself wouldn't have change my principle just because of the change in the provision of the constitution...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Alright, that's fair enough. I was just thinking you'd say something like, 'I will support whatever the constitution dictates upon me,' and I would've been disappointed if you said that, regardless of our difference in opinion regarding the gun control issue, because I myself wouldn't have change my principle just because of the change in the provision of the constitution...
    Ha, no I am not a robot, I'm an individual who believes in Freedom and Liberty. And there are times when I am absolutely wrong....but I hope to always err on the side of freedom and liberty rather than on the side of authoritarian government.

Point of clarification though, the Constitution dictates to Government things that can and cannot be done, it doesn't set guidelines for the People and that is why it is such an important document....not just for me, not just for Americans, but for everyone to learn and hopefully grow from.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Whats not to like about the idea? Stops terrorism, gets people integrated and pays tax.

Genius

He has some good points.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Really good read through here gents;

All of you have such good and worthy points when trying to think fairly and also think safely into the future. Im a useless fence sitter but honestly my ass is starting to come apart and not feeling comfort in it any more.

I still have my mind in two places when considering immigration of religious zealots vs racism.
    I dont see the two as one.

And gun ownership vs total government take over via police who already kill innocents under a protective banner of laws that appear to be extended more towards their violence and less towards your protection is a real concern.

Im worried and call me a what you like thinking like this ,but I have a feeling some behind the governments in the shadows are hoping for unrest on the ground, so they can flex what they have up into a combined army policing of all under one banner. Or maybe going by who is siding with who in world affairs, first it occurs on home ground then a split world of two controlling governing groups that will eventually either form up to squash any small uprisings anywhere under agreement with each other. Or maybe continue to use neutral grounds to do battle but increase the volume until they turn and look square at each other for once and just go for it.

Either way it isnt going to be pretty and I think the people who are fighting to hold onto their own protective measures are the ones stopping it from going ballistic sooner than later.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe in regards to refugees and immigrants we need to redraw up a hard hitting questionnaire that isnt to be filled out but answered verbally in front of a panel; that asks them i a round about way which law they want to see in the future of (your country) What do they envisage as the future of (your country) and their proposed actions to make it a better place etc. Give them some scenarios to choose from and fuck them off if a red flag goes up.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Maybe in regards to refugees and immigrants we need to redraw up a hard hitting questionnaire that isnt to be filled out but answered verbally in front of a panel; that asks them i a round about way which law they want to see in the future of (your country) What do they envisage as the future of (your country) and their proposed actions to make it a better place etc. Give them some scenarios to choose from and fuck them off if a red flag goes up.
    It would have to be a really roundabout way so that they could not figure out that you were trying to find certain information in order to make the determination. Then of course the American Civil Liberties Union would get involved and say that the questioning also very roundabout was too intrusive and violated some kind of civil rights etc and then you have all of that nonsense where it the authorities would be accused of racial profiling or religious profiling or some such nonsense.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is not a great idea. They can lie or just have a bad day answering their questions. I prefer you fence sitting.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have to physiologically test them out, so this doesnt occur: These figures are horrific and conclusive: 1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500% | Frontpage Mag

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have to physiologically test them out, so this doesnt occur: These figures are horrific and conclusive: 1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500% | Frontpage Mag
    That is just rubbish and is not true. I blame xsweetie rather than muslims.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks from every report I see it is true mate:

From Wiki:

Sweden[edit]

Further information: Immigration to Sweden and Crime in Sweden
    A report studying 4.4 million Swedes between the ages of 15 and 51 during the period 1997-2001 found that 25% of crimes were committed by foreign-born individuals while and additional 20% were committed by individuals born to foreign-born parents. In particular, immigrants from Africa and Southern and Western Asian were more likely to be charged of a crime than individuals born to two Swedish parents by a factor of 4.5 and 3.5 respectively. Findings from a previous study published by the Swedish government in 1996 determined that between 1985 and 1989 individuals born in Iraq, North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia), and Africa (excluding Uganda and the North African countries) were convicted of rape at rates 20, 23, and 17 greater than individuals born in Sweden respectively.[12]

In a study by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention in 1997-2001, 25% of the almost 1,520,000 offences were found to be committed by people born abroad, while almost 20% were committed by Swedish-born people with a foreign background. In the study, immigrants were found to be four times more likely to be investigated for lethal violence and robbery than ethnic Swedes. In addition, immigrants were three times more likely to be investigated for violent assault, and five times more likely to be investigated for sex crimes. Overall, North Africa and Western Asia were strongly overrepresented in the crime statistics.

The report is based on statistics for those "suspected" of offences, but Stina Holmberg of the Council for Crime Prevention said that there was "little difference" in the statistics for those suspected of crimes and those actually convicted.

"Slightly under 60 percent of the almost 1,520,000 offences ... registered during the period covered by the study can be attributed to persons who were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents," it said.[35]

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

****we have hit the point where just stating facts has become taboo****

automatic ultra-liberal reaction is "oh no! Even if its true it just sounds so "racist''

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frontpage ? Seriously mate? "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" What a fucking joke. You can make statistics prove anything but if you are going to quote the words of someone from New York whose entire agenda is to demonise Muslims and like the other fucking American idiots on here tell Europe what to do whilst ignoring Xwetie who actually comes form Sweden, then there really is no hope. This used to be a place for intelligent debate and now it's "lets appeal to the lowest common denominator". No wonder so many great posters have left.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Frontpage ? Seriously mate? "Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" What a fucking joke. You can make statistics prove anything but if you are going to quote the words of someone from New York whose entire agenda is to demonise Muslims and like the other fucking American idiots on here tell Europe what to do whilst ignoring Xwetie who actually comes form Sweden, then there really is no hope. This used to be a place for intelligent debate and now it's "lets appeal to the lowest common denominator". No wonder so many great posters have left.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

automatic ultra-liberal reaction is "oh no! Even if its true it just sounds so "racist''
    You are an idiot. You are the biggest ultra-liberal on here. You seem unable to address any non-white poster without boring us all with your sychophantic jpegs of their national dishes, even when they would much prefer pie and mash. You are constantly reminding everyone how many languages you speak and how you are not Anglo Saxon, whilst simultaneously T bagging Donald Trump and calling for people to deny the rights of refugees that your own family supposedly benefited from.

When you title a thread in such a way that precludes sensible debate by insisting that any opponents of your retarded world view are actually the ones suffering from a mental disorder, then you can not be surprised when people call you out on your bullshit. Nobody has suggested anything is taboo but you. You are constantly seeking to censor any discordance before you even start the conversation. That's why debate does not happen much here anymore. Because of you. You are socially crippled. You can't handle anyone disagreeing and so you send them vile PM's and act like a toddler. You are not even a mental gnat, let alone a midget, but you think you should be able to say absolutely anything without others being able to reply.

What a joke.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

You are an idiot. You are the biggest ultra-liberal on here. You seem unable to address any non-white poster without boring us all with your sychophantic jpegs of their national dishes, even when they would much prefer pie and mash. You are constantly reminding everyone how many languages you speak and how you are not Anglo Saxon, whilst simultaneously T bagging Donald Trump and calling for people to deny the rights of refugees that your own family supposedly benefited from.

When you title a thread in such a way that precludes sensible debate by insisting that any opponents of your retarded world view are actually the ones suffering from a mental disorder, then you can not be surprised when people call you out on your bullshit. Nobody has suggested anything is taboo but you. You are constantly seeking to censor any discordance before you even start the conversation. That's why debate does not happen much here anymore. Because of you. You are socially crippled. You can't handle anyone disagreeing and so you send them vile PM's and act like a toddler. You are not even a mental gnat, let alone a midget, but you think you should be able to say absolutely anything without others being able to reply.

What a joke.

Thread Information