Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default LOST - interesting theory

Mate of mine just emailed me this. Well it was waiting for me when I got to work. He was obviously very busy on his night shift last night...

Right I've been thing about this for a while now and have watched the last 2 episodes again, here goes;

The Locke that told Ben to kill Jacob, was in fact that bloke from the beginning of the episode with Jacob, watching the ship sailing in.... He said to Jacob that he'd love to kill him if only he could find a loop hole, then at the end Jacob said "...it looks like you've found your loop hole old friend", let's call him Locke false-Locke... Some people have missed this conversation, but it exists, watch it again if needs be!

The real Locke is dead, end of, and was killed by Ben and that's who's in the box. Now it could well be that the guy at the beginning is some kind of shape shifter that can only take on the form of people who have died, and when he's not in the form of a dead person he's the smoke monster... which is why we kept seeing Jack's dad (who as we know is dead) and why Ben saw his daughter when the smoke monster surrounded him and told him to follow an obey false-Locke (who coincidently wasn't in the room at the time)... Cast you mind back and remember, it was Richard that told real-Locke he had to die when he was jumping about all over time. And Richard told real-Locke this because false-Locke told him to say it. Thus smokey could assume the body of someone that was able to convince Richard to following his bidding... ie lead him to Jacob, and motivate Ben to kill him, because his own (dead) daughter had told him to follow false-Locke... (it gets quite confusing doesn't it? Lol)

It also looks like the smoke monster/false-Locke was being held captive in the cabin and was able to escape when the line of ash around it was broken. This line of ash was broken when Ben tried to convince real-Locke that he was taking him to see Jacob (this is a couple of seasons ago).

Which is why when real Locke went back there he saw Jack's dad (smokey/false-Locke), and Claire but I'm still not sure what happened to her or how she fits in.

But (!), if the bomb goes off and flight 815 never crashes on that island, Locke will also never have landed on that island, and the whole chain of events that false-Locke/smoke/Jacob's-mate used to kill Jacob cannot ever happen, and thus the loop hole will be "closed".

I still think Richard is some form of Anubis (who was an ancient Egyptian keeper of the dead that were stuck between heaven and hell), and that fits in with the statue, the tapestry that Jacob was making and the hieroglyphics when Ben fell down the shaft to see smokey/his dead daughter.

There are still a load of questions that need answering though, and there's a season's worth of explanations to receive. Even if the bomb does go off & 815 doesn't ever crash land there.... Cos if it doesn't, then Ben will never be shot by Sayid, he will never then be healed by Richard at the temple, and he will never oust Whidmore as the leader of the others, he will remain the son of a janitor of the Dharma initiative.

Also, Jacob and his friend at the beginning.... one was white and blonde (Jacob), one was dark and swarthy (Smokey)... could it be that Jacob is God, and Smokey is the devil, constantly playing a game where one tries to kill the other? It's kind of like the most intricate game of chess, where defence and attacks may be started many, many moves in advance. But as we know, without darkness there is no light and vice versa, hence Smokey may have the odd victory only for Jacob to have the influenced enough people so minutely that the status quo is always maintained (Jacob has visited everyone of "the six", we saw him doing that in the last episode and it was "the six" that along with a couple of others that set the bomb off)

Whidmore is Farraday's dad, and Elouise is his mum... he will be born with the full understanding of what's going on and the cognitive capacity to figure it out. And he will therefore be born on the island and "something" will happen, he's the key.

I'm seriously considering buying the box sets when this finishes and watching them all again... there's bound to be things that happened, that when I 1st saw them they didn't mean anything, but with the benefit of hindsight could explain a lot....

All of what I've said is only theories though, and it's probably full of holes, so who knows!!! But I think neither aliens, lesbians nor Peter Patrelli hold the answers... sorry!
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: LOST - interesting theory

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Mate of mine just emailed me this. Well it was waiting for me when I got to work. He was obviously very busy on his night shift last night...

Right I've been thing about this for a while now and have watched the last 2 episodes again, here goes;

The Locke that told Ben to kill Jacob, was in fact that bloke from the beginning of the episode with Jacob, watching the ship sailing in.... He said to Jacob that he'd love to kill him if only he could find a loop hole, then at the end Jacob said "...it looks like you've found your loop hole old friend", let's call him Locke false-Locke... Some people have missed this conversation, but it exists, watch it again if needs be!

The real Locke is dead, end of, and was killed by Ben and that's who's in the box. Now it could well be that the guy at the beginning is some kind of shape shifter that can only take on the form of people who have died, and when he's not in the form of a dead person he's the smoke monster... which is why we kept seeing Jack's dad (who as we know is dead) and why Ben saw his daughter when the smoke monster surrounded him and told him to follow an obey false-Locke (who coincidently wasn't in the room at the time)... Cast you mind back and remember, it was Richard that told real-Locke he had to die when he was jumping about all over time. And Richard told real-Locke this because false-Locke told him to say it. Thus smokey could assume the body of someone that was able to convince Richard to following his bidding... ie lead him to Jacob, and motivate Ben to kill him, because his own (dead) daughter had told him to follow false-Locke... (it gets quite confusing doesn't it? Lol)

It also looks like the smoke monster/false-Locke was being held captive in the cabin and was able to escape when the line of ash around it was broken. This line of ash was broken when Ben tried to convince real-Locke that he was taking him to see Jacob (this is a couple of seasons ago).

Which is why when real Locke went back there he saw Jack's dad (smokey/false-Locke), and Claire but I'm still not sure what happened to her or how she fits in.

But (!), if the bomb goes off and flight 815 never crashes on that island, Locke will also never have landed on that island, and the whole chain of events that false-Locke/smoke/Jacob's-mate used to kill Jacob cannot ever happen, and thus the loop hole will be "closed".

I still think Richard is some form of Anubis (who was an ancient Egyptian keeper of the dead that were stuck between heaven and hell), and that fits in with the statue, the tapestry that Jacob was making and the hieroglyphics when Ben fell down the shaft to see smokey/his dead daughter.

There are still a load of questions that need answering though, and there's a season's worth of explanations to receive. Even if the bomb does go off & 815 doesn't ever crash land there.... Cos if it doesn't, then Ben will never be shot by Sayid, he will never then be healed by Richard at the temple, and he will never oust Whidmore as the leader of the others, he will remain the son of a janitor of the Dharma initiative.

Also, Jacob and his friend at the beginning.... one was white and blonde (Jacob), one was dark and swarthy (Smokey)... could it be that Jacob is God, and Smokey is the devil, constantly playing a game where one tries to kill the other? It's kind of like the most intricate game of chess, where defence and attacks may be started many, many moves in advance. But as we know, without darkness there is no light and vice versa, hence Smokey may have the odd victory only for Jacob to have the influenced enough people so minutely that the status quo is always maintained (Jacob has visited everyone of "the six", we saw him doing that in the last episode and it was "the six" that along with a couple of others that set the bomb off)

Whidmore is Farraday's dad, and Elouise is his mum... he will be born with the full understanding of what's going on and the cognitive capacity to figure it out. And he will therefore be born on the island and "something" will happen, he's the key.

I'm seriously considering buying the box sets when this finishes and watching them all again... there's bound to be things that happened, that when I 1st saw them they didn't mean anything, but with the benefit of hindsight could explain a lot....

All of what I've said is only theories though, and it's probably full of holes, so who knows!!! But I think neither aliens, lesbians nor Peter Patrelli hold the answers... sorry!

your mate has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY to much time on his hands
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: LOST - interesting theory

the god v the devil chess match makes sense

eg choosing the people as his pawns years before
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate