Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People are so insecure now, they cannot function with uncertainty!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default People are so insecure now, they cannot function with uncertainty!

Oh what on Earth does Trump mean? He tweeted "It won't happen" that North Korea will launch an ICBM.

Oh what could that mean? Is it a red line? Is it a veiled threat? Is it a decoy? Is it a psy-op? Oh what on Earth could it mean?

Oh no! We just cannot be sure! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! He can't just tweet these vague things! We cannot function as a nation in this environment! Will he keep tweeting?

OH WHAT A BUNCH OF NEUROTIC DAISIES!

PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

This is what happens after the ~sheeple~ have been utterly DUMBED DOWN by 25 years of PC WALKING ON EGGSHELLS.

Folks, there is going to be a withdrawal period.

@El Kabong
    @TitoFan

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: People are so insecure now, they cannot function with uncertainty!

Bob Corker: Mr. Tillerson, what if you are abroad and the President tweets something? Will that cut your legs out from under you?

..........this is the small-minded.mentality of ADULTS IN 2017!

YOU JUST CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think ordinary people are bothered by Trumps tweeting. It is only the fake media that seems to be overly bothered by it. The BBC was pretty shameful having the Trump/Russian dossier as it's lead story yesterday. 'Let's run an allegation that cannot be substantiated as our lead story' says the BBC. I was sitting there listening to it and just thought it was barmy. I wonder what they will run with next. I am not particularly into Trump, but some of the 'stories' are just fake news personified. No, I don't think people are that insecure. It's just a group who threw their lot in with the Democrats acting like a bunch of babies. The BBC is no different or better. Most people don't watch these networks anymore and just do it for a giggle when they do. CNN is hilariously bad.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frankly, Trump's Tweets on North Korea don't mean diddly squat to me. He's still not President, # 1. Number two, whatever he Tweets about North Korea isn't going to change a damn thing about how Kim Jong-un goes about his business. He's a crackpot, and will always be one. In all probability he and Trump will engage in Twitter wars once Trump is President, because they have sort of similar personalities. It'll be like a schoolyard fight. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" "You gonna make me?" I mean, really.....

Right now I'm more disappointed in Trump feeling like he has to answer any critique with an insulting Tweet. Like Meryl Streep, for instance. Geeez..... let her say whatever she wants to say, and go on about your business of becoming President. I'm still holding out hope he matures in that sense.

You take things at face value. Trump Tweeting about North Korea doesn't mean a hell of a lot in the grand scheme of things. Oh sure... China is calling him childish, but it's nothing we haven't done already. Let's see what happens. I can guarantee you, however, that I won't be either on the side that'll criticize Trump's every breath, cough, or fart....... nor will I be on the side that fawns over and excuses everything he does.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People have become unimaginative, ultra reality show, humorless, small minded , paranoid WIMPS!!!!!

Senator Robert Menendez: Mr. Tillerson, has the President-elect discussed Russia with you yet?

Rex Tillerson: Not yet.

Menendez: AMAZING!! I guess we'll have to just take your word for that! It doesn't make me feel very comfortable!

.........HAHAHAHAHAHABABABABABABABABjajajahahahaja hahajahajah!!!™™

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I don't think ordinary people are bothered by Trumps tweeting. It is only the fake media that seems to be overly bothered by it. The BBC was pretty shameful having the Trump/Russian dossier as it's lead story yesterday. 'Let's run an allegation that cannot be substantiated as our lead story' says the BBC. I was sitting there listening to it and just thought it was barmy. I wonder what they will run with next. I am not particularly into Trump, but some of the 'stories' are just fake news personified. No, I don't think people are that insecure. It's just a group who threw their lot in with the Democrats acting like a bunch of babies. The BBC is no different or better. Most people don't watch these networks anymore and just do it for a giggle when they do. CNN is hilariously bad.

You and I don't often agree on politics, but you're spot on with this in my opinion. Nobody I know gives a flying fuck about what Trump tweets. In fact, we aren't American and don't live there so it's not really something we care too much about. Only media luvvies and teenagers really use Twitter anyway ������

It seems to me that Americans voted him in. I think that's the closest thing to a democratic mandate we are going to get so people should live with it.

The BBC is notoriously left wing and can't quite believe Trump is going to be President, so they continually run scare stories about him to hide the fact that every single one of their 'professional experts' picked it wrong. They all just live in their urban London bubble anyway.

Having said that, the quality of North American news is even worse generally. So much so that people turn to the internet where all sorts of crazies and vested interests can make up lies.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with Gandalf and X. Tito 50%

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read something about trump and spicoli participating in golden showers together on a drunken night.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You and I don't often agree on politics, but you're spot on with this in my opinion. Nobody I know gives a flying fuck about what Trump tweets. In fact, we aren't American and don't live there so it's not really something we care too much about. Only media luvvies and teenagers really use Twitter anyway ������It seems to me that Americans voted him in. I think that's the closest thing to a democratic mandate we are going to get so people should live with it.The BBC is notoriously left wing and can't quite believe Trump is going to be President, so they continually run scare stories about him to hide the fact that every single one of their 'professional experts' picked it wrong. They all just live in their urban London bubble anyway.Having said that, the quality of North American news is even worse generally. So much so that people turn to the internet where all sorts of crazies and vested interests can make up lies.
    While the London media bubble clearly exists I think there is a dangerous trend towards oversimplification that has happened slowly and over time. The fact that somebody like Trump can even get voted in is proof of that. The hostility towards Corbyn from the BBC is a fact that throws doubt on the assumption that they are all left wing. They are much more like the Blairites who tried to ape the Democrats in America and the Hollywood elite like Streep.So the centre being what it is, the mainstream, is actually leaning toward the right. Trump is using as you rightly point out, twitter, the exact same media as those he detests in Hollywood, and those his followers abhor, the mainstream media, BBC/CNN use. Not only professionally but personally. This is the mainstream media. So he is actually not the maverick his promotion team make him out to be. He is no different to the Clintons. He is already appointing his family and the same big corporate insiders they would have. He is not a breath if fresh air, he is a stank and fetid dose of halitosis. The unique thing about him is that he is incredibly clumsy and ignorant when it comes to simple little things like putting a sentence together. So he resorts to name calling. As do his supporters. It's almost like a tick or compulsion. So any post defending him has to traditionally include a SJW daisy flourish at the end. The same weird phenomenon happens when his supporters talk in real life. It is almost that in order to justify the election of a gross caricature of a man they have to paint anyone who questions what he says as the inverse version of him. Except those very same traits are what has defined his campaign and every day since. Constant whining.I think Miles has finally come around and realised that most people can see the ridiculousness of both sides and the clear vested bias of the establishment media.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Media hype go into your community and have a look talk to people.
    What I talk about with my strong feelings about leaving the EU I have seen with my own eyes.
    Don't be disappointed the media hold no influence on my opinion.
    The election of Trump has shown American politics to be a media run mad house.
    Trump said a lot thing's people wanted to hear will he produced the goods NO I don't think so.
    Corbyn says a lot of things that are pure pipe dreams.
    Weather you like it or not Blair produced goods probably the best Labour priminster we had in years.
    Corbyn offers nothing he may stir things up a bit but a priminster in a pigs eye.
    To govern you have to have people on your side.
    Trump sold himself Corbyn could not give himself away.
    A life long Labour supporter I look at Jeremy as a waste of my vote.
    The best man for the job they say I never put Corbyn in that league.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now because of Korea USA will maintained his relations with china cuz china is holding Korea strongly

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree with beans saying that because Trump uses Twitter that Twitter is the mainstream media which are the very people that he insults and mocks. That is weak. That is really weak. He is bypassing CNN and MSNBC in all the mainstream media when he tweets. That is the way he bypasses the mainstream media. If you don't want him to use Twitter what do you want him to use beans? ESP? remote sensing? Should he have an antenna on his head that he broadcast to everybody directly into their brains? Of course he has to use Twitter. What an absolutely ridiculous point that is

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Furthermore being so unfair and judgmental depiction of Donald Trump ads and I quote a gross character of a man. It's quite Nazi like in its judge jury and executioner style of Simply and utterly unfairly inflicting a death sentence so to speak about the man's character as a human being. What a load of rubbish.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I disagree with beans saying that because Trump uses Twitter that Twitter is the mainstream media which are the very people that he insults and mocks. That is weak. That is really weak. He is bypassing CNN and MSNBC in all the mainstream media when he tweets. That is the way he bypasses the mainstream media. If you don't want him to use Twitter what do you want him to use beans? ESP? remote sensing? Should he have an antenna on his head that he broadcast to everybody directly into their brains? Of course he has to use Twitter. What an absolutely ridiculous point that is
    The point is that social media particularly in the form of Twitter is the mainstream media. Just because they and facefook etc are not as old as CNN, BBC, The Times etc does not make them a non mainstream company. This is the world we live in. Nobody has said he should not use Twitter but that pretending that nothing else exists and that he can dictate who can ask him questions or which ones he will answer is pathetic.The most salient point yet made which none of the Trumptons like yourself has responded to is this

If CNN, The BBC, The Washington Post and the vacuous celebrities they report on etc are so fake and banal, why is he constantly biting and retorting in kind? He is in the pocket as much as anyone has ever been and can't drag himself away from his narcissistic view of the world in which he is king and everyone else who dare criticize him be damned. It's very funny but only because he sounds like a five year old.

There are conspiracies and then there is consigning every journalist on earth into the dustbin as clearly biased and untrustworthy. That is fine as a phase to live through when you are 14 but when you are elected to the position that he finds himself in you have to be pragmatic. Being pragmatic is what he has sold himself as being and yet he cannot even overcome that little hurdle?

Comparing the Press or the US intelligence service to Nazis and yet failing to mention those of his followers Sieg heliing their way across America? Yes they may be a minority but if he is so unprincipled that he rather not jeopardize his support with even that repugnant though small element, then how easy is he to buy?

Why do you think he is where he is? Even he said that would be kept out by the liberal press ? Have you not considered how useful it would be for some that every-bodies attention and ire be drawn by the ultimate puppet. A maverick marionette so unafraid of speaking his mind that he has literally become the equivalent of Cartman spewing 'Ill do whatever I want' anytime he is questioned.

It's perfect, you could not design a better foil in a droid lab. The real genius?

If anything goes tits up he is also the greatest scapegoat you could ever wish to have. People on BOTH sides already believe that nothing is beyond him.

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have to admit your election of your new leader has been a very trashy affair.
    To be honest it's been a dirty business for all those involved.
    Trump has not come out clean the social media is no place for a future leader to bickering in public

Thread Information