Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by el kabong View Post

joe biden is an absolute donkey-ass block-head

El Kabong Guest

All is calm and well in Portland.....

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...167386624?s=20

....Just peaceful protests really. I mean who HASN'T attempted to burn down a police precinct right? Who HASN'T harassed a Grandma who is seemingly on their side?

El Kabong Guest

Still mostly peaceful

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...259079169?s=20

"We know where you live"
    "We're going to burn your building down"

Good things those pesky feds left eh comrade?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Still mostly peaceful

"We know where you live"

Are you suggesting that anyone not agreeing with you is a communist?

Fucking hell. What a way to treat your fellow Americans and friends after years of them putting up with your ranting nonsense.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Still mostly peaceful

"We know where you live"

Fucking hell. What a way to treat your fellow Americans and friends after years of them putting up with your ranting nonsense.
    It's not about "agreeing" those people are terrorists denying that, being willfully blind to their violence helps no one....unless of course you were to agree with them but not be willing or able to commit to the violence and destruction they call for daily.

How's THAT for "fellow Americans"? They want my private property burnt to the ground unless I bend to their will. Oh and Beanz..."Liberals get the bullet too"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but has anyone ever determined what percentage of peaceful protesters, BLM supporters, anti-Trumpers are actually violent? I mean so there is a crowd of 50 or 100 burning down a building.... thats 50 or 100 out of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS WHO DON'T BURN DOWN BUILDINGS.

addendum: for the sake of clarity (I dont think it needs any at all, the point I made was clear)...... how can we blackball an entire movement composed of hundreds of thousands of people, thru the arsonous actions of a few dozen?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still mostly peaceful

"We know where you live"

It's not about "agreeing" those people are terrorists denying that, being willfully blind to their violence helps no one....unless of course you were to agree with them but not be willing or able to commit to the violence and destruction they call for daily.

How's THAT for "fellow Americans"? They want my private property burnt to the ground unless I bend to their will. Oh and Beanz..."Liberals get the bullet too"

You have no credence El Kabong. You are quoting Ngo and other extremists as though they were neutral bystanders or actual journalists. You have said nothing about his friends and colleagues in the past when they boasted about preparing their guns to come to American cities and literally shoot dead' Lefties, Gays, Black People' etc. These are the people you think are somehow better?

And your post was directed at your fellow Saddo posters in the states, so don't twist it around to pretend otherwise. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets thrown under the bus as far as you are concerned. That is how little their friendship and loyalty means to you. You at least have that ruthless, narcissistic, mercenary nature in common with Trump.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Still mostly peaceful

"We know where you live"

You have no credence El Kabong. You are quoting Ngo and other extremists as though they were neutral bystanders or actual journalists. You have said nothing about his friends and colleagues in the past when they boasted about preparing their guns to come to American cities and literally shoot dead' Lefties, Gays, Black People' etc. These are the people you think are somehow better?

And your post was directed at your fellow Saddo posters in the states, so don't twist it around to pretend otherwise. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets thrown under the bus as far as you are concerned. That is how little their friendship and loyalty means to you. You at least have that ruthless, narcissistic, mercenary nature in common with Trump.
    If that's how you feel I guess go with that. If you're going to deliberately misunderstand my points and automatically assume the very worst of me as a human I can do nothing to change your way of thinking and I'm not going to try.

Can't make a horse climb a tree.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today in Trump World: Same as any other day. The more who speak out against him, the more his radicalized -one dimensional deluded worshippers continue to brand all who question's his presidency; "well they're just Republicans in name only."

Leading us to ask: Whose left?
    Drumpf supporters have disassociated themselves with anyone who questions their chosen one that has brought plagues, death to America. Willing to see 5 trillion spent in 3 years.
    National Debt Has Increased $5.2 Trillion During Trump's 3 Years as President

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ts-coronavirus
    President Trump, with the support of Congress, is poised to preside over an unprecedented explosion of government spending that already is set to shatter deficit records and could grow further if plans for more coronavirus relief bills -- nearing a potential total price tag of $5 trillion -- become reality.

the 2020 deficit (the annual budget shortfall) is poised to break the record for a single-year deficit

CORONAVIRUSPublished June 11
    National debt tops $26T, record deficit reported as coronavirus relief spending goes into overdrive

Meanwhile, the government recorded a budget deficit of $1.88 trillion for the first eight months of this budget year, larger than any annual shortfalls in U.S. history.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nat...ident-trillion

No matter how hight the deficit rises, no matter how socialized his answers (spending their way out of problems) have become & no matter how many supporters turn against him---THEY TOO will be labeled by his worshippers.

All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No matter who questions him, there are a core group recognizable by their disdain for objective thinking, they, like him are always right and everyone else is always wrong. That is the one thing I noticed about his minions. They too are incapable of seeing things outside of their view, their perspective, hell; their opinions which somehow are elevated to the status of facts.

This Clip identifies many of America's Military coming together.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Fallwell's Publication called out Trump and asked Christians at one point do we keep ignoring our own sins...Fallwell Jr. simply called them: liberals.
    His own Christian brethren.
    https://slate.com/human-interest/202...niversity.html

FAITH-BASED
    Why That Falwell Jr. Yacht Photo Was the Final Straw
    By RUTH GRAHAM

Last weekend, Falwell Jr. posted a photograph to his Instagram account in which he posed with his arm around a pregnant woman with a bare midriff at a private party on a yacht. The college president’s shirt is pulled up and his pants are unbuttoned, revealing a triangle of underwear. He’s holding a glass of what appears to be an alcoholic beverage, though he referred to it in the caption as “black water.”

This is Christianity under Trump's Presidency- those who vote for him. And if anyone call them out & asked: remember how we said we couldn't vote for McCain because we said he wasnt a man of faith? Remember how we said neither was Obama? How we went after his reverends? Well how do we call out others and not ourselves? The man oversees one of the largest Christian university and takes a photo on a yacht tweeting lots of nice people came to visit us (as in the woman whose arm his hand is around? with his drawers showing? claiming the glass is filled with black water, just a prop. Why?

And now the Hand of their God has placed Jerry Falwell Jr in the light- he steps down, only FOX news didnt call it that. They are siding with him, not waiting for facts. And this dude Jr calls the people bigoted and liars..a supposed man of God.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...rty-university

Here is how they headlined it as in FOX:
    RELIGIONPublished 1 day ago
    Rep. Walker calls for Falwell's resignation from Liberty University
    Falwell takes indefinite leave of absence

In other words, when a FOX reader peruses this website, it isnt a matter of sin or Christians speaking it out...let us marginalize it and say...some representative named Walker is the only one who has a problem with it...this is their idea of fair and balanced reporting- the bastion of TNN Trump News Network aka FOX.

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...ling-behavior/
    ‘Falwell Should Step Down’: GOP Leader Calls for Liberty University to Find a New President After ‘Appalling’ Behavior

Jerry Falwell Jr: Trump ally leaves university post after uproar at picture with unzipped trousers

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9660786.html

Jerry Falwell Jr., a prominent evangelical supporter of Trump to step down.

I'm voting for Trump despite allegations
    --Falwell Jr.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paul has a question for Christians who support Trump

He begins by reciting 1st Corinthians..
    What are you standing for? It is a beautiful passage because he isn't wavering from politics to religion, he is steadfast in asking a biblical question- to THOSE WHO CLAIM CHRISTIANITY!

If Trump's Cult denounces guys like him...whose left? Who is left to side with Trump that can accept sometimes people see things differently. Does that mean they have to be labeled? negatively at that?

FOR THOSE WHO ARE OVERSEAS ENGLAND, AUSTRAILIA, THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA...RIPE WITH SHITHOLE NATIONS PER DRUMPF...THIS IS FOR YOU, whether you are for him or against him. Know this: AMERICANS AREN'T IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP.
    RATHER IT IS A SINGLE DEMOGRAPHIC THAT SUPPORTS HIM. NOT LIBERTARIANS, NOT INDEPENDENTS. Rather a single group, albeit large in numbers.

Alan has seen the destruction of the Trump presidency

This is how America is NOT being shown to the world....those sick and tired of defending a man who has said 3x in 3 years on issues: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY.

'I don't take responsibility at all': Trump deflects blame for coronavirus testing fumble
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-128971

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#162b8e2a46f0
    Trump: ‘No, I Don't Take Responsibility’ For Botched Coronavirus Testing Rollout

"No I don't take responsibility at all
    -Trump's opening statement

No---he takes no responsibility for the death of soldiers when he took office. No responsibility for his own Republican appointees for impeachment. he takes no responsibility for the deficit. he takes no responsibility for claiming he would repeal & replace healthcare- that is the Dems fault.
    Obama's fault, Pelosi's fault, RINOs fault. The media's fault. WHO is at fault, CDC is at fault, Zuckerberg & FB is at fault, Twitter is at fault. CNN, NY Times are not just at fault, they are fake and phony.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today in Trumpland, many are regretting their decisions, but when they do? There is a price to pay. They all have to be branded, labeled like cows in the pasture.

This guy is not only a Republican, he began at his college to stand against liberals and their on-campus tactics of preventing dissenting voices (<---that's my quote of paraphrasing him )
    So, what does he think? His he still willing to play the .well...what about Hillary...or well it is better than Biden.
    He has let that go and is looking at the ACTIONS OF THE PRESIDENT!

Kevin the Republican stated he would crawl through broken glass to vote for someone other than Trump as in Biden...Planet Earth, World and Countries who are wondering about America's upcoming election...it is no longer as PARTISAN as Trump supporters want you to believe.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

KEEP IN MIND, THESE WERE TRUMP VOTERS IN 2016.

What must the be feeling inside to go this far? I wish Democrats had felt that way in 2012, but someone does have spine. Backbone. And these are the ones...white Americans from Texas, New York, Wisconsin, middleclass, poor.
    It is probably too late, but nevertheless- TO THE WORLD WHO TURNS INTO SADDO...
    THIS IS WHAT THE MEDIA ISNT TELLING YOU!!!!

NOT JUST MAINSTREAM, BUT CONSERVATIVE NEWS, INTERNET BLOGGERS....There is an ideological war going on. And Trump sits down, while his supporters defend him. A single group, & modern day house negros aka black trump supporters are his fiercest supporters.

like those 2 niglet piglets kicked off FOX, not youtube, not Twitter, kicked off FOX-
    these are the kind of black folk standing by him.

I bethca it aint a damn Trump supporter any of us know, that watch these 2 ghetto weave wearing, press-on nail having hephers.

Thread Information