Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey guys, it's not my argument so sorry for butting in..... but for the most part, TIC has been asking a zillion times whether some of us believe that masks work.
    Never mind that .... the real question should be whether masks even exist at all.

Has anybody actually seen one in real life, or know anybody who wears one?

I don't mean all those fake masks that are everywhere at the moment. They aren't real, they are just what cowards and sheep are wearing because it's in the mass media.

In fact, the mass media doesn't exist either - it's all run by The Jews.

They started the Black Lives Matter movement because they obviously don't believe that white lives matter at all. It's obvious .... if black lives matter, then White one clearly can't. You can't have any nuance or shades of grey - everything must be black and white or you're a racist. Faultless logic those pesky Jews, and it's all part of their master plan to rule the world.

Nothing bad bad has ever happened to them in history, and they have always been in charge, so this is a readily attainable goal to them. A friend of mine told me they actually invented Facebook as a means of secretly communicating with each other about their world domination plans.

It makes me so angry, that I have become an activist and have encouraged all my middle class white friends to demand that Blackburn be renamed and that some old statues should be torn down. I have got some local pubs to change their names from those of slavers. That's much easier and more self gratifying than actually doing anything about systemic racism in the world.

I prefer to target Bristol city council for their racism, rather than the Han Chinese in Tibet or the Hutu in Congo because it's much easier.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

They started the Black Lives Matter movement because they obviously don't believe that white lives matter at all. It's obvious .... if black lives matter, then White one clearly can't. You can't have any nuance or shades of grey - everything must be black and white or you're a racist.

Good post..... and damn good point, that one.

How could we have missed it? It's one or the other. Like an ON/OFF switch. Dimmers are not allowed.

I guess we'll just have to choose which lives matter to us.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    that kind of hairsplitting on masks is why nobody is bothering to use them

ANY object that obstructs airborne saliva/droplets during a 30 minute supermarket shopping spree for example from entering your membranes will help, to varying degrees. It is fucking obvious to PLANET EARTH MINUS AMERICA.

to varying degrees, with the palm of your hand being least effective over an hour's exposure, to a totally covered nose and mouth being the most obviously effective.

Now go right ahead and hairsplit, because all it does is discourage people from trying to protect themselves and others. How ELSE would you explain ANAL RETENTIVE AMERICA VIS A VIS 200 OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD WHO WEAR MASKS WITHOUT WHINING?

I cant even believe Amerigan people are debating this.
    Debating? I asked you a fairly simple question and you've responded with a nonsensical screed.

How about just don't answer if you're going to be a chickenshit. Don't waste everyone's time
    oooh, cool retort, retard.

Looks like youre not only deaf and fat, but blind too, as I did answer it. Move your pink-white ass cheeks and re-read the answer.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    So what mysterious ALL POWERFUL and perfectly coordinated group is behind all the shutdowns?
    those in control that have you living in fear of the sniffles. do you believe masks work?
    you dodged the question, it was WHO OR WHAT POWER is doing it?
    what power was woodrow wilson referring to? there are many bloodlines & secret societies that could all be involved. i don't think anyone knows for sure who pulls the strings only the ones doing the pulling. & they are not going to tell you about it
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that kind of hairsplitting on masks is why nobody is bothering to use them

ANY object that obstructs airborne saliva/droplets during a 30 minute supermarket shopping spree for example from entering your membranes will help, to varying degrees. It is fucking obvious to PLANET EARTH MINUS AMERICA.

to varying degrees, with the palm of your hand being least effective over an hour's exposure, to a totally covered nose and mouth being the most obviously effective.

Now go right ahead and hairsplit, because all it does is discourage people from trying to protect themselves and others. How ELSE would you explain ANAL RETENTIVE AMERICA VIS A VIS 200 OTHER COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD WHO WEAR MASKS WITHOUT WHINING?

I cant even believe Amerigan people are debating this.
    varying degrees sounds like a no. they either work or they don't
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its not all black and white sometimes.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey guys, it's not my argument so sorry for butting in..... but for the most part, TIC has been asking a zillion times whether some of us believe that masks work.

My own two cents, without claiming to be an expert on the subject, is that yes.... as NoSaving said.... wearing a mask will protect you from the many minute droplets expelled by coughing or sneezing.... whether you're the one that coughed/sneezed or whether someone coughed/sneezed near you.

I suspect that holds for any airborne illness, such as the flu, or any such bug.

I think we're grasping onto aspects that really shouldn't even come into play. Maybe it's because of all the "THOU SHALT WEAR A MASK" backlash from people who bristle at being told what to do.

I'll be the first to admit..... I wear a mask when I go to crowded public places..... and I didn't even conduct any scientific research in a laboratory to determine filterability, stability, aging resistance, or any other parameter.

I just use the masks and some common sense social distancing.
    since you had the balls to sort of answer i'll go easy on you. i won't even bother with your eyes or how filtration works. so if you didn't do any research did you just you follow along like a brainless zombie? don't take that wrong. simple question. if you believe the masks work then why the need for social distancing?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so some do some don't?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so some do some don't?
    shittier masks don't, better masks do. Right! Now you got it TIC!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so some do some don't?
    so you wear a better mask?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

remember the torches of freedom campaign targeted at getting woman to smoke? masks are not being referred to as instruments of freedom. hmmm

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so some do some don't?
    hell yeah

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so some do some don't?
    hell yeah
    what type of mask do you use? & there's no need for you to social distance then is there because your better mask works yeh?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My own two cents, without claiming to be an expert on the subject, is that yes.... as NoSaving said.... wearing a mask will protect you from the many minute droplets expelled by coughing or sneezing.... whether you're the one that coughed/sneezed or whether someone coughed/sneezed near you.

I suspect that holds for any airborne illness, such as the flu, or any such bug.

I think we're grasping onto aspects that really shouldn't even come into play. Maybe it's because of all the "THOU SHALT WEAR A MASK" backlash from people who bristle at being told what to do.

I'll be the first to admit..... I wear a mask when I go to crowded public places..... and I didn't even conduct any scientific research in a laboratory to determine filterability, stability, aging resistance, or any other parameter.

since you had the balls to sort of answer i'll go easy on you. i won't even bother with your eyes or how filtration works. so if you didn't do any research did you just you follow along like a brainless zombie? don't take that wrong. simple question. if you believe the masks work then why the need for social distancing?

Eyes.... gotcha.

Meh..... I don't believe my only two choices are 1) doing research or 2) follow along like a brainless zombie. But feel free to continue believing what you will.

Somewhere in the middle there are educated guesses and common sense.

But be that as it may..... here's the deal, and it may be the source of a lot of misunderstanding (and up to now, contention).

No one is claiming that masks are the cure-all, solve-all panacea that will magically keep you from getting the virus.

Only that, as common sense would dictate to some of us, the use of masks will protect you a bit better from the inadvertent sneeze or cough from the person next to you.... at least when compared to not wearing a mask.

No big deal.... no black magic.... no need for all the contention masks have apparently caused.

Why the need for social distancing if you're wearing a mask?

Simple. Neither is the magic pill for avoiding catching the virus. But together... they decrease your chances of getting infected significantly.

One's a barrier... the other is simply distancing.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eyes.... gotcha.

Meh..... I don't believe my only two choices are 1) doing research or 2) follow along like a brainless zombie. But feel free to continue believing what you will.

Somewhere in the middle there are educated guesses and common sense.

But be that as it may..... here's the deal, and it may be the source of a lot of misunderstanding (and up to now, contention).

No one is claiming that masks are the cure-all, solve-all panacea that will magically keep you from getting the virus.

Only that, as common sense would dictate to some of us, the use of masks will protect you a bit better from the inadvertent sneeze or cough from the person next to you.... at least when compared to not wearing a mask.

No big deal.... no black magic.... no need for all the contention masks have apparently caused.

Why the need for social distancing if you're wearing a mask?

Simple. Neither is the magic pill for avoiding catching the virus. But together... they decrease your chances of getting infected significantly.

One's a barrier... the other is simply distancing.
    then your answer shouldn't be yes. but you had the balls to answer so respect to you. do you believe you can't catch this virus through your eyes? doing no research would mean you are ignorant. don't take that wrong. so why are they forcing & mandating that people wear masks if they are not the cure-all? common sense would suggest a sneeze or cough would not just hone in on a mask but would also reach your eyes. so if neither are the magic pill for avoiding catching the virus then why force masks & social distancing on us? either masks work & there is no need for social distancing or social distancing works & there is no need for masks. you should learn how each type of mask & filtration works. n95. surgical. material. let me ask another question if i may. not just to you but anyone who thinks masks & gloves work. if your mask & are catching & stopping the virus shouldn't there be bio hazard bins everywhere to dispose of these highly contagious items?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information