Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nosavingbythebell View Post
    saddozoom4 - this wednesday aug. 19, at 7 p.m. Uk time which is 2 p.m. Est new york time/bahamas time

1. Go to zoom.us

2. Top right corner click on join a meeting

3. Enter the meeting id and passcode below:

Meeting id: 590 235 3565
    securitypasscode: Cheras19

enable your audio and camera
    reminder to all: Meeting today august 22

london time 7 p.m.
    New york time 2 p.m.
    ***meeting starts 7 pm uk time today
    login details ?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    saddozoom4 - this wednesday aug. 19, at 7 p.m. Uk time which is 2 p.m. Est new york time/bahamas time

1. Go to zoom.us

london time 7 p.m.
    New york time 2 p.m.
    login details ?
    The Meeting has just finished bro. Sorry about that, Zoom will time it out after 40-50 minutes. The Meeting ID & Passcode will always be the same as above.

We really missed you Denilson the last 2 Zoom meetings and were wondering where you were! We discussed some great themes about boxing today and also great ideas about politics and people. Really hope to see you Denilson on the next SaddoZoom5. Sorry we missed you this time, we had some great conversations, @Dia bando and @zoley and @Beanz and @Alpha (I see you gave it a try , we missed you a lot ) and @El Kabong we missed you on this one.
    @greynotsoold you da man bro. @Memphis we had a great discussion about things you'd love to hear hahaha

Great meeting again guys. But where was @ykdadamaja and @Carnera
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 08-22-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good Zoom meeting good dialogue enjoyed it once again.🙂

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was hoping to join today but couldn't get here until now. Hope you all had fun.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Go to zoom.us

london time 7 p.m.
    New york time 2 p.m.
    login details ?
    The Meeting has just finished bro. Sorry about that, Zoom will time it out after 40-50 minutes. The Meeting ID & Passcode will always be the same as above.

We really missed you Denilson the last 2 Zoom meetings and were wondering where you were! We discussed some great themes about boxing today and also great ideas about politics and people. Really hope to see you Denilson on the next SaddoZoom5. Sorry we missed you this time, we had some great conversations, @Dia bando and @zoley and @Beanz and @Alpha (I see you gave it a try , we missed you a lot ) and @El Kabong we missed you on this one.
    @greynotsoold you da man bro. @Memphis we had a great discussion about things you'd love to hear hahaha

I did try to login but Zoom was giving me sh*t and wouldn't allow me logon when I put the password and name in. But no problem. Maybe it's my laptop. Think it is. Coz it's been giving me sh*t when I try to sign in for other things.

But ok, No problem. Hope you had a good time and will try to sign in next time and good to see, that your starting to give the meetings structure by having topics to discuss rather than all getting in the room and every one is like "What you up to" "I'm just having something to eat" blah blah

But. OK. Peace.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Go to zoom.us

london time 7 p.m.
    New york time 2 p.m.
    login details ?

I did try to login but Zoom was giving me sh*t and wouldn't allow me logon when I put the password and name in. But no problem. Maybe it's my laptop. Think it is. Coz it's been giving me sh*t when I try to sign in for other things.

But ok, No problem. Hope you had a good time and will try to sign in next time and good to see, that your starting to give the meetings structure by having topics to discuss rather than all getting in the room and every one is like "What you up to" "I'm just having something to eat" blah blah

But. OK. Peace.
    Yes Denilson, great points there about structure. In fact, I took your suggestion for the last 2 SaddoZooms and we had THEMES: WOMEN'S BOXING (PROS & CONS), BRITISH BOXING PROMOTERS & HOW SOME CONDITIONING COACHES DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT BOXING TECHNIQUES..... it went great.

We will ask you all this week to suggest THEMES FOR DISCUSSION for the next SaddoZoom6 on Saturday August 29, at 7 p.m. UK Time.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting. @Alpha @ykdadamaja @SlimTrae @palmerq @powerpuncher @Dia bando @Beanz @greynotsoold @Memphis @Denilson3.0 @mrbig1 @Dark Lord Al @imp @nuggetdotcom @Batman

Topic: SaddoZoom 6
    Time: Aug 29, 2020 07:00 PM London UK Time (2 p.m. EST / 1 p.m. CST)

Join Zoom Meeting link:
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5902353565...NxRnNvdUNEdz09

Meeting ID: 590 235 3565
    Passcode: cheras19
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 08-26-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I rarely check the off topic board. Do you just discuss boxing or what? How many people generally show up? I may be interested.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I rarely check the off topic board. Do you just discuss boxing or what? How many people generally show up? I may be interested.
    Thanks for responding bro. Yes we usually talk boxing, we've had some nice themes lately about women's boxing and boxing promoters; also how refereeing has evolved over the years. We also talk about general things, how our countries are doing economically and the job situations, etc.

We've had a total of 5 SaddoZooms so far, and we usually get about 5 or 6 participants. This Saturday we should be getting a few more than that. It would be great to have you on there, soeven if you just have 5 minutes or so, its fine! YOu are welcome to stay the whole 40 minutes (Zoom limits the meeting time to 40, but we had a few go over 40 without any limit!). Hope to see you then powerpuncher!

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@NoSavingByTheBell sorry Brock mate, Zoom calls and people in general ain't my bag, I'll happily shoot the shit on the forum but video calls with people I don't know would give me a serious case of anxiety.

Fair play for setting it up and keeping it going though man.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    @NoSavingByTheBell sorry Brock mate, Zoom calls and people in general ain't my bag, I'll happily shoot the shit on the forum but video calls with people I don't know would give me a serious case of anxiety.

Fair play for setting it up and keeping it going though man.
    @Batman you are a good and honest man. Nothing beats sincere frankness like that. You are to be commended and respected for saying what you said. I would venture to guess that 99.9975% of people would never admit to anxiety like that. Now you go and have a Madras and a Stella on me!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good News! We will be having the Texas (Dallas) Golden Gloves Winner at 168 pounds on our Zoom this Saturday. His name is David "Congo" Kasindi and he is looking forward to meeting you all. He won the Golden Gloves Belt in February 2020.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool😎

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting. @Alpha @ykdadamaja @SlimTrae @palmerq @powerpuncher @Dia bando @Beanz @greynotsoold @Memphis @Denilson3.0 @mrbig1 @Dark Lord Al @imp @nuggetdotcom @Batman

Topic: SaddoZoom 6
    Time: Aug 29, 2020 07:00 PM London UK Time (2 p.m. EST / 1 p.m. CST)

Join Zoom Meeting link:
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5902353565...NxRnNvdUNEdz09

Meeting ID: 590 235 3565
    Passcode: cheras19

***Good News! We will be having the Texas (Dallas) Golden Gloves Winner at 168 pounds on our Zoom this Saturday. His name is David "Congo" Kasindi and he is looking forward to meeting you all. He won the Golden Gloves Belt in February 2020.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excellent zoom David was a really nice guy I enjoyed talking to him very interesting indeed. Steve you done a great job hosting those who did not attend well you are missing out .🙂👍🤗

Thread Information