1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    4 elections in a row....4

Leave means Leave
    When liberals lose its best out of 3 .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We must remember there was a vote and people voted to leave.!
    It was a democratic vote to stay or leave simple enough not multiple choice.
    The Germans are worried there car industry etc as we buy large amounts of there goods also they are expected to plough the extra money into the EU now we no longer fund the EU interesting times ahead.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only people opposed to democracy oppose democracy.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Aw you poor dear.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In reality, despite all the doom mongering that basically has turned out to be mostly false, I think Brexit is really a heartening and practical positive move forwards. Project fear, some of which has been propagandized in this thread, has been a lot of gibberish really, and asides from a relatively small adjustment of the exchange rate, things all seem much the same and many feel that finally they have been listened to for once.

Whether pro EU or anti EU, you have to respect that people made their choice. I remember hoping the Scots would go Independent, but when they didn't it was a case of 'Oh well, their choice'. Personally I would be against Independence this time as I see that the SNP are a bit nuts, but you respect democracy and hope people ignore the nonsense propaganda and go with what they intrinsically feel is right. My stance has always been that I think the EU is undemocratic and that countries are more accountable when the populace knows where the representatives live. It is more democratic.

Do you want to be part of a superstate that makes many of your rules or not? And I think it was a relatively simple decision to register. All that 'People didn't know what they were voting for stuff' was insufferable and patronizing. And the truth is that anyone who still wants to live in Europe is free to do so. Even beyond the EU jobs will be there and a visa can be applied for. Maybe you fall in love and get to stay permanently. I really don't get all the heart wringing emotional stuff.

We are British and that is all we can ever be. If we don't think we are then we were probably never very British to begin with. All this I am a European stuff is absurd. The French, the Italians, the Spanish, the British, we are all very different. To collectivize entire nations is grotesque and in the case of the UK it was never consensual, which is something Dennis would probably defend, but that it is another thread.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure why independent was capitalized so repeatedly there. It was a pre coffee post. Almost another person.

El Kabong Guest

Beanz you still alive? Thoughts and prayers my dude. Maybe you can make it to Ireland and there you can Remain all you like.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=El Kabong;1542831]Beanz you still alive? Thoughts and prayers my dude. Maybe you can make it to Ireland and there you can Remain all you like.[/QUOTE

What is that supposed to mean? You have never even visited this country and yet her you are telling me exactly who is supposedly welcome here. We are not all intolerant ignorant racists like you. What a cuntish thing to say.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Beanz you still alive? Thoughts and prayers my dude. Maybe you can make it to Ireland and there you can Remain all you like.
    What is that supposed to mean? You have never even visited this country and yet her you are telling me exactly who is supposedly welcome here. We are not all intolerant ignorant racists like you. What a cuntish thing to say.
    I was only worried about your wellbeing. Sorry I asked oh salty one

El Kabong Guest

Care to backup the accusation of racism or nah?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No you were not. You were just bored with digging the hole in which you and your racist pals are burying the forum and thought you would try and goad me into paying attention to you.

You just asked me to leave the country in which myself and both my parents were born, and which you have never even visited and you call me salty?

You think that me believing in retaining the freedom to live, work, travel and learn in 28 countries for myself and my family disqualifies me from living in a country you have done nothing but mock and denigrate for 17 years and you still dont understand what is racist about your opinions?
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

No you were not. You were just bored with digging the hole in which you and your racist pals are burying the forum and thought you would try and goad me into paying attention to you.

You just asked me to leave the country in which myself and both my parents were born, and which you have never even visited and you call me salty?

You think that me believing in retaining the freedom to live, work, travel and learn in 28 countries for myself and my family disqualifies me from living in a country you have done nothing but mock and denigrate for 17 years and you still dont understand what is racist about your opinions?
    Yeah I'm sure I don't give the slightest fuck about your life no matter how much you keep trying to tell me.

So just the accusation then? "You just ARE"....so compelling. You're a pathetic crybaby and you loath your own country why else then would you constantly side with her enemies?

Thread Information