Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Miles have you watched the full speech? I ask because I've said multiple times that 'Joshua' or whoever he was being a mouthpiece for, pretty much agrees with you. The message is very clear.

The social media buzz is comical. 'Hope Fury batters the racist' Short memories some of these Facebook boxing experts.
    He is more concerned about John Smith the butcher than watching the full speech.
    He has the flitting attention span of a gnat and can't stand the idea of someone not adoring him. He doesn't even give a shit about John Smith. He knows nothing about his own history or culture and so has to desperately grasp for some relevance by denigrating the achievements of others.
    You are not very good at ignoring for a lifetime are you? Why should I respect your wish to not have your awful wretched life insulted when you speak like this? Final warning. I am playing fair, by giving you a heads up. This is the main board and again you are making it a duel. You don't need to do that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Miles have you watched the full speech? I ask because I've said multiple times that 'Joshua' or whoever he was being a mouthpiece for, pretty much agrees with you. The message is very clear.

The social media buzz is comical. 'Hope Fury batters the racist' Short memories some of these Facebook boxing experts.
    He is more concerned about John Smith the butcher than watching the full speech.
    He has the flitting attention span of a gnat and can't stand the idea of someone not adoring him. He doesn't even give a shit about John Smith. He knows nothing about his own history or culture and so has to desperately grasp for some relevance by denigrating the achievements of others.
    You sure have a hell of a lot of time for someone you supposedly ignore

Still refusing to debate anything like an adult then? There are about 15 posts that you refuse to reply to . A list of questions in one and still it is too much for you.
    He probably has a job and owes you nothing.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@SlimTrae - The UK is nothing like the US. Joshua hasn't been vilified by the media (zero criticism) or vast majority of the UK. There's a tiny minority, in the overall scheme, on social media calling him racist, and I repeat, they would have done the same regardless of the speech, just a picture with a BLM t-shirt would have been enough. Eddie Chambers, an African American, exposed Joshua's "black is the superior race" comments, it didn't make a ripple. It doesn't offend me.

From what i've seen from your own country, maybe Joshua's speech would have resonated more with "your people" looting and attacking their own neighborhoods/businesses? Opportunist scumbags, regardless of whose "people," don't give a shit whether they're wreaking mayhem on corporate giants or their grandmother.

We need to stop feeding people - every person regardless of colour/ethnicity - envy, paranoia and hate. You're not going to be Michael Jordan, it's OK, you can still have a fantastic life.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bloody brilliant article about Peter Norman the white guy in this iconic photograph

https://www.filmsforaction.org/artic...7LDiB.facebook
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Still refusing to debate anything like an adult then? There are about 15 posts that you refuse to reply to . A list of questions in one and still it is too much for you.
    Yes Beanz quickly change the subject. Which posts am I not responding to? Also are you calling for me to post MORE? I feel like I'm getting mixed signals from you, but that would be understandable wouldn't it? A list of questions eh, give me this list of questions.

But yeah Gandalf is living rent free in that cavernous noggin of yours isn't he?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    What black man who stood for his people hasn't been called a racist. None.
    Exactly. Also, Any man can call for anything, what happened to freedom of speech? I can call for all Scorpios and Pisces to avoid Mexican food on Tuesdays and Fridays. It's not racist. Joshua can say "frequent African and Carribean businesses only", it's freedom of speech. What's wrong with encouraging the self determination of your own people What's wrong with Kurds doing business with other Kurds and avoiding Irish shops? Is there any law against that? I support the downtrodden (400 years of intergenerational trauma, changes the DNA, etc.) Uplifting Themselves BY ANY (LEGAL) MEANS NECESSARY. Afro-Cubans should purchase their products at African stores. Fuck Walmart and Mike Brady's "Old Galway Shop". Armenians shop at Armenian, Indian, Arabic and Persian bazaars. We don't give our money to Fritz Ulmer's Delicatessen. Bangladeshis shop at Bengali and Pakistani stores. They don't give their hard earned money to Billy Kirk's Auto Shop. Fuck that.

I buy all my cassava, fufu, coconut, jackfruit, bhindi, palak, saijan, tamarind, catahar, aloo, jeera, dhania, haldi, ajwain, lal mitch, etc.at ARMENIAN, INDIAN, IRANIAN STORES.

I give nothing to Timmy Taylor's Food Market

and whats this drivel about doing well in a classroom? YOu aint doin well in any classroom if you gotta go work on a farm or hustle for something to eat when you're 10 years old. How dare anyone expect that poor child who is parentless, dirt poor, who needs to hustle in the street to eat a piece of bread every day, how dare they say that person should be able to extricate him or herself from that. Anyone who thinks like that is ignoring the cause and effect of it all, who can break the chain of being destitute and who is anybody to tell them what and how to do it? It is all bollocks theory on paper, platitudes. Real life is something totally different than these smug asswipes will ever experience. And they want to say how it should go. Just platitudes. Just once again Let Them Eat Cake.
    Sickening naive shit. They couldnt extricate themselves from a paper bag, they wanna tell people stuck in ghettos how to pick themselves up. Fuck outta here.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Beanz quickly change the subject. Which posts am I not responding to? Also are you calling for me to post MORE? I feel like I'm getting mixed signals from you, but that would be understandable wouldn't it? A list of questions eh, give me this list of questions.

But yeah Gandalf is living rent free in that cavernous noggin of yours isn't he?

The article which you would do well to read is absolutely bang on in addressing the subject of this thread. You seem incapable of addressing your own hang ups about race and it may help you move on instead of living a life in denial.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

The article which you would do well to read is absolutely bang on in addressing the subject of this thread. You seem incapable of addressing your own hang ups about race and it may help you move on instead of living a life in denial.
    Oftentimes it's like you're responding to a completely different post which I didn't write or post.

Where are the questions you say I won't respond to?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oftentimes it's like you're responding to a completely different post which I didn't write or post.

Where are the questions you say I won't respond to?
    Why are you distracting and defecting in an attempt to avoid actually reading something that would help you address one of your most disabling blind spots?

Read it and address the thread. One foot in front of the other. That way progress is made. Save your games for those who would indulge you.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Are you high? Your posts don't make any sense. At present I'm stone cold sober and you've gone from

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz

To this:

To this:
    Why are you distracting and defecting in an attempt to avoid actually reading something that would help you address one of your most disabling blind spots?

Read it and address the thread. One foot in front of the other. That way progress is made. Save your games for those who would indulge you.

It makes no sense what so ever. You seem to be experiencing some sort of inability to relay coherent thoughts. Please calm down and try to explain what the actual fuck you're talking about you raving lunatic.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you high? Your posts don't make any sense. At present I'm stone cold sober and you've gone from

This:

To this:

To this:

It makes no sense what so ever. You seem to be experiencing some sort of inability to relay coherent thoughts. Please calm down and try to explain what the actual fuck you're talking about you raving lunatic.
    Unlike you I do not get high, ever. I am as well unlike you, not angry either. Your default state seems to be surly arsehole with massive comprehension problems.

All this because you are afraid of reading an article. It makes perfect sense. Read it.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell, now I"M gonna read it! YOu got me curious :-) (better be good!) lol

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God Bless Peter Norman, a true warrior of God. Tears stopped me from reading several times, and when I got to the pallbearer photo I turned away and needed a full 20 seconds to continue. WHEW............... goosebumps.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the words of the immortal Morrissey: 'The more you ignore me, the closer I get'.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    God Bless Peter Norman, a true warrior of God. Tears stopped me from reading several times, and when I got to the pallbearer photo I turned away and needed a full 20 seconds to continue. WHEW............... goosebumps.
    would you like a tissue?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information