Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Klitschko-Fury Set for October 24 in Dusseldorf, Germany

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Klitschko-Fury Set for October 24 in Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Will Wlad want to rematch Tyson after hes been battered or will he ask big brother to do it again?

Wlad will be using a better fighter than Fury AS A SPARRING PARTNER. Ross, ross, ross, you're setting yourself up for a massive disappointment, I already feel sorry for you because of how bad Wladimir will beat Fury, I mean Tyson Fury's best opponent was who Chisora? Kevin Johnson? Steve Cunningham?

Shiiiiiiiiiit man, Wladimir jabs harder than the power punches those guys throw. And Tyson's power? All he has is vocal stamina and height....he can talk a good game and bend down to get through low doors, but other than that Tyson Fury is a bum.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ross is past the stage where he can go back. Everything is on Fury to win and he seems confident as Fury. There is no harm in having conviction for your fighter.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Will Wlad want to rematch Tyson after hes been battered or will he ask big brother to do it again?

Wlad will be using a better fighter than Fury AS A SPARRING PARTNER. Ross, ross, ross, you're setting yourself up for a massive disappointment, I already feel sorry for you because of how bad Wladimir will beat Fury, I mean Tyson Fury's best opponent was who Chisora? Kevin Johnson? Steve Cunningham?

Shiiiiiiiiiit man, Wladimir jabs harder than the power punches those guys throw. And Tyson's power? All he has is vocal stamina and height....he can talk a good game and bend down to get through low doors, but other than that Tyson Fury is a bum.
    So how much are you betting on Wlad and which round?

@Silkeyjoe can give you odds. Im interested in odds on Wlad pulling out as I would put money on that

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get in your jabs while you can Fury fans....because once the fight actually happens you're going to have to defend your boy Tyson.

How does Fury go out? Will he go out running? Will he get caught attempting to showboat? Or will Wlad just bully him into submission?

LOL..... gotta admit that was a pretty good one.
    I like your staunch belief. Let's hope Fury can offer as much as you say he will.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ross, how are you gonna keep this going for 12 weeks? You'll be more knackered than the fighters at the end of their camps!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I need this otherwise this forum has nothing for me

Can Wlad sleep peacefully every night for 12 weeks worrying about risking his legacy to Tyson Fury? Haye couldnt, Wlad couldnt against Chisora.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just hope the rest of the world doesn't feel that fury accurately represents English people in general , either by how he dresses or the way he talks.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I just hope the rest of the world doesn't feel that fury accurately represents English people in general , either by how he dresses or the way he talks.
    Yeah god forbid irish and british people got associated with someone fearless who actually believes hes a winner.

America wishes Fury was theirs.

Maybe youd rather be associated with mild polite weak Price?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Yeah god forbid irish and british people got associated with someone fearless who actually believes hes a winner.

America wishes Fury was theirs.

Maybe youd rather be associated with mild polite weak Price?

Not at all but we are talking about fury , and he is pretty embarrassing .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Silkeyjoe can give you odds. Im interested in odds on Wlad pulling out as I would put money on that
    All the normal odds are up onsite. We are top price Fury KO at 7/1 if you are interested. If you send a mail into customer service I will quote a price for the fight not to take place in October but to be honest the odds will be terrible as its something I have no confidence in. Would probably quote something like 6/4

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

All the normal odds are up onsite. We are top price Fury KO at 7/1 if you are interested. If you send a mail into customer service I will quote a price for the fight not to take place in October but to be honest the odds will be terrible as its something I have no confidence in. Would probably quote something like 6/4
    If you dont think it would happen surely you would give wider odds than that?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THe KO or the withdrawal? We tend not to quote on them because you only get bets when the price is wrong, someone knows the fight isnt happening or knows one is an injury doubt etc. Basically its not worth going up big prices as we will only take bets if it is wrong. Realistically id say its about an 8/1 shot not to take place.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THe KO or the withdrawal? We tend not to quote on them because you only get bets when the price is wrong, someone knows the fight isnt happening or knows one is an injury doubt etc. Basically its not worth going up big prices as we will only take bets if it is wrong. Realistically id say its about an 8/1 shot not to take place.
    8/1 would be very tempting for a grand bet

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The withdrawal. 7/1 is top price the KO, Id say the points is more likely. 9/1 points looks an ok bet to me. Im already invested for him to win a world title this year so not going to dive in again.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The withdrawal. 7/1 is top price the KO, Id say the points is more likely. 9/1 points looks an ok bet to me. Im already invested for him to win a world title this year so not going to dive in again.
    Yeah withdrawal. I think Wlad will pull out.

Thread Information